Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
OK Major bug after I get the to the end of Landlady/Mom route. I can't do nothing can't click anywhere or go anywhere. It also does a zoom that makes everything not use able. I had to go to main menu and reload then did it again.
been happening to me also

NENA

Oct 11, 2018
Is there a Chinese translation for this? I really like this game. I will also subscribe :3

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
So I came inside Jess during the night visit and now she doesn't talk to me any more (even when sleeping she would reject me)

sawoen

May 13, 2022
Some walkthrough paths are misleading, like here for eg. Although I was at level 1, I reached this conversation line even though I didn't pass the "Speech must be level 2" test so I didn't get to "Learn more about her" and I didn't get to "Small compliments". On the other hand, when I passed this test (in other playthrough), and reached "Small compliments" I was not able to access this line, even after the Mc had sex with her.

View attachment 3461818
Can't find the shop to buy stuff to the room were is it in the mall sex shop don't have anything either

Aug 30, 2021
petroen just shut down this game. and got a refund. Is this the end of the content?
#1 dont panic

Patreon put it down, as they think game contains incst, which is against their policy. We are trying to talk with their support as we had only step-relationships. Meanwhile please be patient, it is not lost, just temporarily hidden.

Noone has to worry about anything, even in worst case that we got banned on Patreon (Hopefully this won't be the case) we will commit to deliver the new updates to everyone who donated to us this month.

We have subscribestar page as an alternative to Patreon here:

But we have only 10 patrons there.

We still hope Patreon support does restore our page, we are waiting for their reply, meanwhile we are already working on new content and sex scenes, please stay tuned for more information, we will share it right after we have some news. We aim to continue in game development either way.

Reactions: bloek and supern0va

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
v0. 25. 23 RELASE SUPER EARLY RELEASE MEMBERS

Aug 30, 2021
Does anyone know anything about getting past this point with Judy? i can't seem to find her picture and the tasklist just says i need to mow the grass.
Send us your save on our email we will take a look and if possible fix it for you

What version were you playing?

Aug 30, 2021
Hello to All,

Unfortunately, we recently were banned from Patreon last week due to a breach of TOS regarding certain elements of the game. However, do not panic, as we are still kicking & thriving! We are in the process of appealing this ban to Patreon, as many games have recently been getting slammed and their pages shut down from here due to these infractions.

With that being said, now is the time for us to ask for your help to decide whether World of Sisters will survive! We have taken immense pride in never pandering for your donations, as my team & myself have devoted our own funds to give you a game you love. However, we’ve reached a point where the team has to exit our comfort zone and ask our players to help keep the project afloat. I want to implore that every cent we receive from our players is being invested into the game, whether it’s going towards our developers or software/hardware upgrades and assets to continue churning out a refined product.

We are creating a backup/alternative page on Subscribestar as a means for our loyal players to continue supporting our project during this trying time.

We know this post is long so here is a little sugar on the cream from upcoming work and in progress sex scenes:
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_3.png
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_4.png

We fully understand that switching to another subscription service is a pain in the ass, but due to the ban on Patreon, we have lost 95% of our funding via your donations. We have always felt we have done an fair job at communicating our intentions, visions and updates on the game, and believe we have always delivered on what we promised.

Currently, the game is about 20% complete, with no endings yet implemented. Just imagine what our finished product could be given the amount of content we have so far and yet its ONLY 20%! We intend to add in hundreds of scenes for the characters within the next months and years depending on our how much we could focus solely on this project on full time. We plan on releasing some graphics depicting our roadmap in the coming weeks to give you an idea of our vision and what you can expect to get out of World of Sisters.

And some more cream to keep up you voracious readers :)
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_7.png
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_5.png

Even though we are currently facing the distinct possibility of going bankrupt, we will continue putting out updates thx to all donations until we reinvest what we earned back, that's fair. We believe in this game so much that we will go down with the ship if that means giving you guys a game that you love.

As of right now, our next mid-sized update will be released within the coming week, with another mid-size one 2-3 weeks after that, and then a MASSIVE update including the release of the Aquapark NEXT MONTH!

MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_1.png
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_2.png

With your support through our Subcribestar, we can ensure the timely delivery of our planned updates in the future, and continue to implement our vision on how excellent this project can become.

For the foreseeable future, all updates and posts regarding new content will be posted on the Subscribestar, just as we have done on Patreon, until we can settle this issue with Patreon. If the Patreon page is restored, we will still continue to run the Subscribestar as an alternative/backup method given the volatile nature of Patreon.

MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_6.png
MARKETING_PRE_SCREENSHOTS_9.png

Everything spoiled here is just our dream and to ensure more stuff will ever be created for the game. Join our SubscribeStar, at least as a free member and decide later, thank you for your consideration of giving us trust and chance to make the dream come into reality (in form of playable content)

BELLA_SCREEN_1.png
1712977852784.png

Thank you all for your time & incredible support, and we believe each and everyone of our fans are ABSOLUTE LEGENDS!
Meet you on our
Nicky and the WOS Team

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How to Change Name??????:
Change Name.png
I can't write any thing... The cursor are under "My Dude...

3.30 star(s) 20 Votes