EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_f95.png

Overview:
Fresh out of college, you decide to return to your birth town - the place you once fled. Now you’re back to uncover what your parents did to you and what secrets lie around. Explore the town, uncover its past, and meet countless personalities, each with their own unique story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Deniam - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves before v0.3.0 won’t work properly.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1TINMK.png DNJtQ0.gif gif 1.gif sarah emily morning 4 2.jpg bar safety 2.jpg valerie beach date 8.jpg Bird girl.gif emily night.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Interesting, I'll keep an eye on this one and wait for future updates, a bit early to tell If I'll be interested or not, cause it looks like a standard harem game with a run of the mill story, which would be fine if it was Daz3D or HS2, but I'm picky when it comes to Koikatsu games. (and sandbox...)

However, it does have monster girls and maledom as well as harem, so I'm definitely intrigued. :sneaky:

Good luck dev! :cool:

It looks like the incest game purists are lurking who only play incest games... and feel the need to let everyone know as much... seems about right.

Reactions: ChronoNono
Dec 7, 2018
Huh, doesn't look terrible at first glance. Could turn out to be something good, maybe. Going to keep an eye on this despite agreeing with SlapE Koikatsu engine just doesn't do it for me anymore unless HIGHLY modded and utilized to it's full potential.
( Like in Tropicali for example )

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
soo i'm at an endless cycle with emily, trying to continue her quest aka morning park date, i do whats required but can't seem to get that quest going...it goes back talk to rose about emily again...
Same Problem Here
Same, finish everything else in this update except this, probably a bug
There appears to be a bug where at the end of the conversation setting the date for the park, the Emily overheard phone conversation triggers incorrectly (which resets Emily progress back to 1 instead of the 3 it should be after the date conversation). Probably a return stack error, since nothing in the date conversation should trigger the call for the overheard phone conversation. We cannot fix this without the dev.

To fix your individual games, let the overheard phone conversation continue, go to another room (your own room, for instance), hit Shift-O to open console, and type:
Code:
emilyLoveQuest = 3
then hit Enter and close the console. Then DO NOT talk to Emily until Saturday morning, and go to the Park.

Edited to add: Happens again after the second date conversation. Needs emilyLoveQuest = 5 that time.

Fix it for good by downloading 0.1.0a from Itch.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
dead parents=no incest:FacePalm:
The parents are horrific monsters (in the ethical sense) anyway, so you would absolutely not have wanted to have a relationship with the mother. The dead parents are also vitally plot-relevant. But, no, fundamentally this is absolutely not an incest game, which is why the tag is not present in the header or the OP. There is a relationship with similar emotional impact with a non-blood-related girl, though: The MC builds a romantic and sexual relationship with his unofficial adoptive mother: the woman who saved the MC from the explosion that killed his parents, and raised him since age 4.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes