VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I’ll update the hint to be clearer, but you have to progress the main story quests further in order to unlock her next scene.
It's great that you plan to give a better tip in the next update, but can you give us a better tip here? It's been several in-game days since I finished the available main plot and still nothing.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
It's great that you plan to give a better tip in the next update, but can you give us a better tip here? It's been several in-game days since I finished the available main plot and still nothing.
The requirement for that is waiting a few days after you tame Layla, which is done by following Lisa's hints

Reactions: VenustusAltus

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
Just need to sleep at home, how many hearts does emily have for you?
I was at 7, The issue was that I was working at the bar at night and not just sleeping at home. Once you told me what I needed to do, it triggered no problem.

The isse now seems to be that I've completed all other available content (including Emily's content) and Sarah's story is stuck on "Progress Emily's Story Further"

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniam

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
I was at 7, The issue was that I was working at the bar at night and not just sleeping at home. Once you told me what I needed to do, it triggered no problem.

The isse now seems to be that I've completed all other available content (including Emily's content) and Sarah's story is stuck on "Progress Emily's Story Further"
glad to hear it, sarah visits Tue and Thu morning, so it should trigger when entering the kitchen at that time.

Reactions: VenustusAltus

Zeno Kurnir

Aug 16, 2019
Just started and I'm enjoying it but I find it really annoying that every time the MC talks there's this clicking sound. I can just remove it by muting the sfx in prefs but that would mute any other sound effect too. I would recommend to have it removed or at least add it to the voice sounds since there's no voiceover anyways.

Thanks.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Just started and I'm enjoying it but I find it really annoying that every time the MC talks there's this clicking sound. I can just remove it by muting the sfx in prefs but that would mute any other sound effect too. I would recommend to have it removed or at least add it to the voice sounds since there's no voiceover anyways.

Thanks.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll add the option to disable that sound.

Jan 8, 2022
Something is wrong with progression for Emily, Im at the point that I got a date with her in the park on saturday morning but she wont show up there and when i try to talk to her about time off I just get that scene with her on the phone again

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Something is wrong with progression for Emily, Im at the point that I got a date with her in the park on saturday morning but she wont show up there and when i try to talk to her about time off I just get that scene with her on the phone again
You're playing 0.1.0. Download 0.1.0a instead, that bug is fixed in it.

Tracer Scythe

Sep 5, 2020
Got an error with the Valerie date (second)

"Image 'bg valerie beach date' not found."

Note, am using 1.0a (due to the Emily glitch which this version resolved)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
World Tamer [v0.1.1] [Deniam] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.2GB
Compressed Size: ~400MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
Years after leaving for college, you finally return to your hometown, a place you haven't seen since a mysterious incident changed your life sixteen years ago. As the memories of that fateful day– the day you lost your parents – begin to resurface, you're driven by the need to uncover the truth. But your quest for answers very quickly throws you into situations that challenge your resolve.

...alright

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
legit question...why do people keep putting "dating sim" and "harem" together? Having a harem already makes it not a dating sim, you just get everyone you want. The only game I found that actually qualifies for both harem and dating sim is Love And Sex: Second Base, but only because you have small groups of harems, but you can't actually just get everyone in a single play through.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes