giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

World Tamer [v0.1a] [Deniam]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 187 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The parents are horrific monsters (in the ethical sense) anyway, so you would absolutely not have wanted to have a relationship with the mother. The dead parents are also vitally plot-relevant. But, no, fundamentally this is absolutely not an incest game, which is why the tag is not present in the header or the OP. There is a relationship with similar emotional impact with a non-blood-related girl, though: The MC builds a romantic and sexual relationship with his unofficial adoptive mother: the woman who saved the MC from the explosion that killed his parents, and raised him since age 4.
As long as there's no "roleplay" of that sort. It's annoying when characters are written like they could be "something", but in no way are...Only to be handed "family roleplay" that fits and compensates for everything. Like you want to add in that extra bit of kink, but do it in the most roundabout way possible.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
There is a bug with emily that make having the date quest impossible.
You get sent back to her first event that reset progression.
Get the new version 0.1.0a from Itch. It really should be added to the OP, honestly.

Reactions: quigebo

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
As long as there's no "roleplay" of that sort. It's annoying when characters are written like they could be "something", but in no way are...Only to be handed "family roleplay" that fits and compensates for everything. Like you want to add in that extra bit of kink, but do it in the most roundabout way possible.
Honestly, I don't mind roleplay like that, but no, there's none of that here. She thinks she's too old for him (she's 36 to his 21) and felt it was wrong since she raised him, but she gets over that eventually (and pretty easily). And, of course, because it's Koikatsu models, she doesn't actually look at all "old".

Jan 8, 2022
Any hidden requirements with snooping around at night? Or is it just a game progression thing, The game says morals dont effect anything yet so Im not sure.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Honestly, I don't mind roleplay like that, but no, there's none of that here. She thinks she's too old for him (she's 36 to his 21) and felt it was wrong since she raised him, but she gets over that eventually (and pretty easily). And, of course, because it's Koikatsu models, she doesn't actually look at all "old".
It was pretty easy to get in the pants with so many actually, the build and progress didn't feel rushed but was fast and that is weird as been this the first version of the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a bug with emily that make having the date quest impossible.
You get sent back to her first event that reset progression.
I have solved it using 0X52_URM and setting the variable emilyLoveQuest = 3

EDIT:

Apparently it lets you go ot the first date, but when you ask for the next one it goes back to the beginning.

Last edited:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I have solved it using 0X52_URM and setting the variable emilyLoveQuest = 3

EDIT:

Apparently it lets you go ot the first date, but when you ask for the next one it goes back to the beginning.
As I said earlier, you can fix the second one by setting it to 5, but it'll happen again. Update to 0.1.0a, that's the bug that version is specifically intended to fix.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Any hidden requirements with snooping around at night? Or is it just a game progression thing, The game says morals dont effect anything yet so Im not sure.
It's a story progression thing for now, when you get far enough you unlock more options

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Are Layla and Lisa's last events for this update the same? I saw the requirement is that I visit them (separately I think) on a weekend. When I go, the threesome happened, but right after finishing that event both of them got an affection point.

Based on the different wording there should be another one? Unless both of their last events for this update actually gives them both points (as in, they're one event).

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Any slightly "rarer" (difficult to see or know) sex interactions (repeatable) this update currently has? For example, I would've never known that there's a threesome with Rose and Lisa if not going to the Backyard in an afternoon. Or the bathroom sex with Emily on the weekend.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes