Dirtyperv

Nov 13, 2022
Stuck on a hint with Lisa, tells me to talk to her in the morning in kitchen or living room, had multiple days of nothing, anyone else had this problem?

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Stuck on a hint with Lisa, tells me to talk to her in the morning in kitchen or living room, had multiple days of nothing, anyone else had this problem?
There was a bug, redownloading it should fix it

grogoch

May 3, 2018
Great game I was hoping you would put taming more of the village back in I liked taming the mother and cant wait to see more of the Foxes being tamed.

Sep 16, 2017
This game has the 'rape' tag on the Latest Updates page, but not in the post itself. Does this have non-con in it? if so, how much and what kind?

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
This game has the 'rape' tag on the Latest Updates page, but not in the post itself. Does this have non-con in it? if so, how much and what kind?
There's no rape in the game.
I had the game reviewed by the mods here and they concluded that it does, so I can't do much about the tag.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's no rape in the game.
I had the game reviewed by the mods here and they concluded that it does, so I can't do much about the tag.
Probably the fact the girls in the forest force MC into sex. Not violently, and MC does turn the tables on them, but those girls do rape (or at the very very minimum, try to rape) the main character.

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
Probably the fact the girls in the forest force MC into sex. Not violently, and MC does turn the tables on them, but those girls do rape (or at the very very minimum, try to rape) the main character.
This and the first time with Aurora and the old Helen scene

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
This and the first time with Aurora and the old Helen scene
They want to have sex, and the player can say yes or no, I don’t see it as rape, as for Helen, she was in the game for a week, and quickly changed

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
Hey, I stuck at the USB Quest. I should go to the apartment 304. Instead i can only go to the 4th stage (every day and time). Is that evtl a bug or is this the end of the version?

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Hey, I stuck at the USB Quest. I should go to the apartment 304. Instead i can only go to the 4th stage (every day and time). Is that evtl a bug or is this the end of the version?
It's a bug with unlocking the third floor, the fix will be in the next version, but to do it now, you need to get Sarah to at least 6 hearts

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
It looks interesting, but changelog suggests that most updates are bugfixes/changes rather than story progress. How much content is there currently?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It looks interesting, but changelog suggests that most updates are bugfixes/changes rather than story progress. How much content is there currently?
There's quite a bit of content.

Changelogs are rarely good places to check for that kind of comparison. For instance, multiple hours of gameplay might be represented by a single Changelog line like "A two-day island event, and another repeatable vacation.", while a bug that affected only a small subset of people gets its own entry in the bug fixes section. Bug fixes are by their very nature going to be described in a little more detail by a good changelog, while new story content remains mostly vague so as to let people experience it fresh.

It's probably more notable to point out that this is version 0.4.0 in under 3 months since 0.1.0 was published. So far, Deniam's definitely doing a good job of updating and continuing the game's story, while also being very responsive to bug reports and fixing stuff quickly.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
There's quite a bit of content.

Changelogs are rarely good places to check for that kind of comparison. For instance, multiple hours of gameplay might be represented by a single Changelog line like "A two-day island event, and another repeatable vacation.", while a bug that affected only a small subset of people gets its own entry in the bug fixes section. Bug fixes are by their very nature going to be described in a little more detail by a good changelog, while new story content remains mostly vague so as to let people experience it fresh.

It's probably more notable to point out that this is version 0.4.0 in under 3 months since 0.1.0 was published. So far, Deniam's definitely doing a good job of updating and continuing the game's story, while also being very responsive to bug reports and fixing stuff quickly.
Thanks, I did give it a try after reading your comment and there seems to be quite a bit of content. There is more content than I was expecting, but I wish navigation was more intuitive - it doesn't make much sense to have it as a sandbox game when you are forced checking the girls' hints all the time to figure out the next step.

BigDuck13

Jun 16, 2018
Can anyone help me? I can't take 12th heart with Emily. Hint say, thats I must just to wait some time, but for a few days it's nothing happens. My second problem is dinner at restaurant. I just can't go to the dinner, and I cannot understood what I need to do.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes