bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WorldTamer-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
World Tamer [v0.6.0] [Deniam] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [488 MB]
- - -

Mac [507 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Before making any girls pregnant I'd like to know how the pregnancy is gonna work in this game.
Is it going to be a permanent choice that will basically turn the girl pregnant until the end of the game, or is it going to be like for x in-game days after which a child is born.
Also if declined initially can it be triggered at a later time? From what I understand, after triggering the scene with some girls and then saying "not now" there's no option later to talk about pregnancy again.

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Before making any girls pregnant I'd like to know how the pregnancy is gonna work in this game.
Is it going to be a permanent choice that will basically turn the girl pregnant until the end of the game, or is it going to be like for x in-game days after which a child is born.
Also if declined initially can it be triggered at a later time? From what I understand, after triggering the scene with some girls and then saying "not now" there's no option later to talk about pregnancy again.
For now at least, the pregnancy will work like this, you have the option to get her pregnant like you said, if you decide to do so, you get her pregnant for 9 months (related to story, not skipping days) after which the child is born. If you turn her down, then you can’t get her pregnant anymore, at least not for now.

Much later in the story, I might add the option to get her pregnant again or for the first time, but nothing is set yet.

Edit: Also, while pregnancy is connected to the story, it is still optional

Reactions: look_skywalker

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
For now at least, the pregnancy will work like this, you have the option to get her pregnant like you said, if you decide to do so, you get her pregnant for 9 months (related to story, not skipping days) after which the child is born. If you turn her down, then you can’t get her pregnant anymore, at least not for now.

Much later in the story, I might add the option to get her pregnant again or for the first time, but nothing is set yet.

Edit: Also, while pregnancy is connected to the story, it is still optional
Thanks for your response. Since it's connected to story I understand why you made this decision a limited possibility.
Guess I might wanna leave it for a second playthrough. Or maybe keep two separate saves from now on.

Reactions: Deniam

gutsysiamang

Apr 13, 2019
Lost my save so i had to play from the start. When i got to the point where i would meet Layla's mother i remember there was an opportunity to tame her but now i don't get that option has it been changed?

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
Lost my save so i had to play from the start. When i got to the point where i would meet Layla's mother i remember there was an opportunity to tame her but now i don't get that option has it been changed?
Yes, Layla's mother was reworked a bit ago

• Red Heart
Reactions: gutsysiamang

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
what are the chances of getting the island event, because ever since loading an older save to get Roxie, I haven't been able to get the island event while I did everything within the chapter and holding off to go the next chapter to get this event

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
what are the chances of getting the island event, because ever since loading an older save to get Roxie, I haven't been able to get the island event while I did everything within the chapter and holding off to go the next chapter to get this event
If the save was created before v0.3.0 then that might've broken the game, if not, go into the living room Mon, Wed or Fri morning and there should be an option to travel to the island, if the option is not there, then either join my discord and I can look at your save, or send it here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Glad I read the post about getting the girls pregnant when offered or we wouldn't get a second chance, wouldn't have done it with the girls you kinda trick into getting pregnant otherwise. Which sucks, those girls feel pretty rushed into getting pregnant, all the others we talk to about pregnancy are enthusiastic about it, which is at it should be.

Reactions: Strykker

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Also, I'm hoping we're going to be getting more harem cohesion soon. Only the girls living in the house all know about each other, but they don't all know about all the other girls. Lisa knows about the most girls, but not everyone. We're going to be getting a new resident to the house soon, so she'll get introduced to more of the girls and they to her. But that still leaves many girls in isolation.

As it stands even the twins are in a really ambiguous dynamic due to where the game is as of this update. We're in a relationship with both, but neither seem to be aware of the others relationship with us. They both know they both like us, but that's it. I'm sure, or at least hoping this will be made more transparent soon in the next few updates

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes