yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WorldTamer-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
World Tamer [v0.5.0] [Deniam]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
It seems that we can't really reject/avoid any LI since in many routes you have to advance one LI in order to take another step with another - and almost all of these steps wind up with MC entering into sexual relationships in one way or another. That's too bad. At least we have a choice to avoid lesbian scenes and I appreciated it.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
I am having the same problem.
Seems you have to be patient a lot. I am now at day 85 and things start to move again after maybe 4 weeks of no real progress. Probably the company quest that delayed everthing. I am also not sure whether working there is really necessary, the progress was only with the assignments after some days of working for the company.

Seems I missed the island vacation shown in the change log. Any idea how to trigger this. Quests have been completed and I get the Finished Content for all girls even though I missed some scenes according to the gallery.

Last edited:

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Seems you have to be patient a lot. I am now at day 85 and things start to move again after maybe 4 weeks of no real progress. Probably the company quest that delayed everthing. I am also not sure whether working there is really necessary, the progress was only with the assignments after some days of working for the company.

Seems I missed the island vacation shown in the change log. Any idea how to trigger this. Quests have been completed and I get the Finished Content for all girls even though I missed some scenes according to the gallery.
To get the island vacation to start you have to go to the living room in the morning not sure if it needs to be on a certain day. It does not show up in any quest lists or anything. There may need to be other things that need to be done before it will work.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
To get the island vacation to start you have to go to the living room in the morning not sure if it needs to be on a certain day. It does not show up in any quest lists or anything. There may need to be other things that need to be done before it will work.
actually the vacation for me started for me at day 107, so it doesn't matter, it's just the way how the game launches the events is weird

I think the only thing I'm confused about roxie is that do I have to play the rework scenes for aurora to get her, since my save was before the rework, but i did remember the dev saying it doesn't matter

Last edited:

VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
NGL kinda laughed seeing people asking for incest when they very opening is his parents trying to basically lobotomize the boy into a mindless puppet. I would sooner want a option to kill my mom then fuck her at that point

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
color me impressed with the game thus far cuz this is one of the few Koikatsu based games that properly animate blowjobs instead of just crashing a massive dick through their face and trying to get people to imagine that the girl is doing any sucking whatsoever.

AlphaOrion

Mar 26, 2022
The "Fight the goon" event apparently doesn't exist and I can't just skip said event to continue on ( at least this quest line )

Deniam

❤️World Tamer❤️
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2023
How to trigger roxie event in 0.4 version.?
It triggers automatically, also you should update to the latest version

The "Fight the goon" event apparently doesn't exist and I can't just skip said event to continue on ( at least this quest line )
There’s no quest line for that event, the option isn’t supposed to be there, and is removed in the next version, so you can ignore it

Reactions: AlphaOrion

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
How to trigger roxie event in 0.4 version.?
from what I discovered it's the last scene of Aurora with her quest, when I loaded the save where she climbs through the window, then Roxie appears, so if you completed Aurora, you have to go back

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes