Ren'Py World Z [Demo] [Aggelus]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Sorry it's still not possible in this demo, sorry.
Then that tag needs to be removed and put under the Genre spoiler as planned/future content. The tags are only to match what's in the game at the moment.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
You'll have to deal with Zombies and protect some beautiful female employees.

So...harem tag? I do see a dude in one of the previews... potential NTR?
The idea is for the guy to protect the girls from harm, but I'm still thinking about how I'm going to proceed with the story.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
So I get the feeling that this game developer played Rape Day and then decided to make another game just like it. I won't call it plagiarism, because it is good to be inspired by other games and to produce similar games to the ones that you like. But really, this game is blatant plagiarism. Just like Rape Day, you play as a male MC in an office setting during a zombie pandemic with two females and an another guy who needs to get back to his wife and baby. The dialogue choices are even the same for the first five or ten minutes of the game. It does get different after that, since you will be given the option to go to the restroom with one of the females. And sadly, the developer's kink must be urination because you watch the female pee for a really long time from different angles and then you watch the MC pee. Like, oh joy, thanks for showing me piss. And that's it. Nothing to see here. Little to no content, and none of it is interesting. The only thing that I like is that it does a really weak imitation of Rape Day's setting and atmosphere. But everything else fails. The dialogue stinks. The characters are ugly and boring. The sex scenes are gross. I can't even get excited for future updates. This is badly made. I'd like to make this post my review, but I don't want some moderator deleting my review. So lucky for the developer, he won't get a one star rating from me. But I really had to share feelings, because I was disappointed. I was hoping for a game as good as Rape Day or even better, but this isn't even 0.00001% as good. I happened to like Rape Day a lot, and I would like to make my own Rape Day game with a lot of sequels. I was excited when I saw the rape tag on this game, because there aren't very many rape games out there. But man, this sucked. Good luck developer. Even if people like me aren't happy with your game, the most important thing is that you have fun and enjoy making the game that you want. Get the practice that you need, and you will get better over time.
Thanks for your opinion, I will try to improve.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Terrible renders in the worst HS. Never mind the "English". It does nothing at all for me and I could not watch it as it was too painful.
Sorry back to the drawing board on this one. (n)

rance4747

May 25, 2018
Okay, first of all, english should probably be made default as a more widely known lagnuage.
Second - story pacing kinda sucks. Multiple protagonsits only work if you are actually allowed to play as them for longer than 5 minutes.
Thirdly, so far this is indeed a plot of a "Rape Day" game, step by step, but with all the rape missing and models looking even more outdated that that thing had.

My advice, stick to one protagonist, swap the models to something little more plesant to look at, and either add some flawor to intro or just rework it a bit story wise.
Like, people were already locked up in the building for almoust a week due to the hordes outside. Food suply wanished, water supply is also getting low (regular water from sink can have virus). Everyone on edge, everyone nervous. You locked up yourself in your office and you have a gun and a personal bar.
There can be as scenario where some of your younger interns will try to storm your place, or send a honeypot to lure you away from the gun so they can steal your shit and eat you for being 1% and not sharing what little you have and giving your gun away to someone more deserving. You know, regular commie shit.
If you also have the guts to actually go full - rape/burn/pillage route, you can expand the idea further and after suviving a week, starting a raider gang and doing a bandit scum simulator.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Ntr planned or not ??
If yes, i am out of here!!

Turn based combat planned ?? I likes to see that

By the by, check Android Mega link. It includes all builds including libux mac etc ?? WTH

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Honestly if you are on the fence for NTR you could make it like a bad end/game over sort of deal, fail at a certain task, bitches get gangbanged by bandits/zombies etc. and obviously super preventable cuz' you know how people become when they find out about NTR on this site.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
Infelizmente, o primeiro capítulo vai demorar para sair, meu pc queimou e terei que esperar até outubro para comprar um novo.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes