Ren'Py World Z [Demo] [Aggelus]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
A Zombie position and texture test, unfortunately I don't have better textures at the moment.

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
Apart from the other review's accusations of "rape day" plagiarism, which i never played. And just glancing at that game it seems like as the name suggest it's rapey, i think that's the only thing that happens in that game, i think some people love that game.
Which i feel like is not the theme of this game, MC does not at all give vibe of a rapist but he sounds caring, upstanding dude. And game gives romance vibe with the innocent girl. So iam going to give review excluding the other game thing.

I am going to give 9/10 to demo for now, i really liked it.
Characters are ok looking, not great, but still good. I liked the personality of current two girls, one innocent and other much more forward.
Renders are ok, but i have to say i was blown away by the animations present in the game, not just in the sex scenes but also in story renders it looked great one of the best on this site, non sex scene animation wise.
Story sounds good with good upstanding MC, hoping for "no NTR", i guess i will see what Dev's future plans are for the game.
Definitely waiting for next update of the game, Good luck to Dev for his game developement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aggelus@

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
And yeah it will be great if there is language selection at the start of the game, it was kinda hard to find.
Make sure, when you write language selections write the language name in the corresponding language like "English" instead of "ingles".

Reactions: Aggelus@

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
Thanks for the feedback.
I really relied on RapDay to create this game, in reality as I was learning to use StudioNEOV2 I started to redo the RapDay scenes as a learning experience.
After a while I thought better of it and decided to create a new game, and I used some of the work I had done.
And I also apologize for the bad English, I will try to resolve this soon.
I will also redo some scenes, as there are now better models in better resolution, but as I am moving to another apartment it will take a while.
Once again thanks for the return.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
HS2_2021-10-15-10-26-09-779.png
The left and high resolution model and textures respond to changing light.
The one on the right is the model used in the game currently, unfortunately StudioNew doesn't offer good support for male characters, but I hope they create better models for male characters.

Reactions: cib64

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
I'm trying out new hairstyles so that the hair doesn't get in the way of the scenes and that it has better physics.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
Information about the progress of the game.

- Total of 385 images.
- 24 still unfinished images.

Videos:
Total of 41 videos.
- None have been redone yet.

Schedule:
- Added Image Gallery.
- Many details were added to the scenes.
- Two characters were replaced, both reporters.
- The new models are more detailed and better lit.
- Images are sharper with new lighting and filter.

- It remains to add language choice menu.
- I intend to put English as the main language, as Renpy has problems if it's the other way around.
- Improving the translation and something to be done.
- Add localized sounds in some scenes, fix how the music flows in some scene changes.
- Add friendship bar, still in planning.

Aggelus@

Feb 14, 2020
The new test video is released on Discord.
In case anyone wants to see.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes