VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PUBLIC RELEASE] v1.0 and 3 Year Anniversary!

TL;DR:
  • Previous version: Season 1 - 0.1.5.81/ Season 2 - 0.2.3.14
  • Current version: WCA 1.2.2.1
  • Both games have been combined into one. There is now only one game page:
  • Android version is being worked on. Use Estrada's unofficial Android port for now.
  • Yes you will have to start over due to new variables. This should be the last time.
Happy 3 Year Anniversary, all! Boy, it took fighting tooth and nail, but we are HERE, folks. Seasons 1 and 2 have been combined into one game and Season 1 has received a bit of a repolish that addresses some common player complaints and quality of life changes. New choices that actually matter, new text conversations, new adjustments to the prologue to ease up on the negativity, but also respecting and retaining the original story direction. This should be the last time I say this:

Yes, you'll have to start over due to the new variables. Those new choices need to be made so those variables will be set for Season 2. Trust me, it'll be worth it. The new story arrangement flows a lot better.

The Itch page for WCA Season 2 has been taken offline, and this and future downloads will all happen at

Itch Cover Image 3.png

Now, you may notice that only PC and MAC builds are available. That's because I'm working on a downloader game for mobile that will act like most game apps where you install a small APK, and then that program downloads the rest of the game automatically. This allows us to bypass the 2gb limit on mobile games. If you can't wait and absolutely must play it on mobile, I may grab Estrada's unofficial Android port and post that publicly as long as they have no issues with it. Then, once I have the downloader game complete and the proper files hosted on the web, I can swap the unofficial port out for the downloader game.

I wish I had more to say, but I'm falling asleep in my computer chair after the 12 hour shift I just finished... and I have another one tonight. Be sure to report bugs in the Discord (link on the Itch.io site) and I'll handle them and upload new bugfixed versions as necessary.

Thank you all for your continued love and support. I'mma go to bed.

-Vic

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

TL;DR:
  • Android version is being worked on. Use Estrada's unofficial Android port for now.
  • Yes you will have to start over due to new variables. This should be the last time.
Happy 3 Year Anniversary, all! Boy, it took fighting tooth and nail, but we are HERE, folks. Seasons 1 and 2 have been combined into one game and Season 1 has received a bit of a repolish that addresses some common player complaints and quality of life changes. New choices that actually matter, new text conversations, new adjustments to the prologue to ease up on the negativity, but also respecting and retaining the original story direction. This should be the last time I say this:

Yes, you'll have to start over due to the new variables. Those new choices need to be made so those variables will be set for Season 2. Trust me, it'll be worth it. The new story arrangement flows a lot better.

The Itch page for WCA Season 2 has been taken offline, and this and future downloads will all happen at

Now, you may notice that only PC and MAC builds are available. That's because I'm working on a downloader game for mobile that will act like most game apps where you install a small APK, and then that program downloads the rest of the game automatically. This allows us to bypass the 2gb limit on mobile games. If you can't wait and absolutely must play it on mobile, I may grab Estrada's unofficial Android port and post that publicly as long as they have no issues with it. Then, once I have the downloader game complete and the proper files hosted on the web, I can swap the unofficial port out for the downloader game.

I wish I had more to say, but I'm falling asleep in my computer chair after the 12 hour shift I just finished... and I have another one tonight. Be sure to report bugs in the Discord (link on the Itch.io site) and I'll handle them and upload new bugfixed versions as necessary.

-Vic
Thanks for the message. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: AhrimanH

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
World's Crossing Academy [v1.2.2.1] [TeamEmberWings] - Compressed

Win/Linux [866 MB]
- - - -

Mac [838 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I have a much better idea. My initial knee-jerk reaction upon hearing what felt like constant complaints about the intro to the game was to rewrite the Prologue and first couple of chapters from scratch. But my knee-jerk reactions are never good, and I know this, so I decided to spend a few months with my ear to the ground sussing out what it is the community at large really wants.

And the general consensus is, nobody wants me to alter the story. Like at all. So what I've decided to do is more like a repolish than a true rewrite. Here's essentially what I'm aiming to do:

• Making it a CHOICE whether or not to wingman for Chiara, date Eshtel yourself, or join them in a poly arrangement
  • Making all sex scenes that occur in the main story skippable/opt-out friendly for the people who hate lesbian scenes and the like
so the lesbian scene still happens but the choice is to not see it? Just want to be sure i only play games if i can fully avoid lesbian content i personally view it no differently than sharing the LI with another guy.

Apr 29, 2021

TL;DR:

-Vic
Terrific effort, much power to you for enduring this journey which has resulted in this quality game, kudos

Reactions: AhrimanH and tmu500

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WorldsCrossingAcademy-1.2.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DukeCR

Mar 11, 2022
Well, I cannot post reviews currently (Possibly because I barely interact in the comment sections HAHAHA), so I would like to give props to the dev here. Great game, one of the few which I actually stopped to read.

Now, formalities aside,
I can't stand to see her suffer :cry:

Reactions: NoNameAAA

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
so we have a stalker, can we romance them to prevent hospital time?
Not quite, it's not really a sandbox with stats or anything that actually tracks who you're hanging out with. That was the ORIGINAL plan years ago, but when I lost my coder, I had to teach myself Ren'py and ended up just writing it as a story rather than a game. Cecilia, the stalker, is a very polarizing character who has an influence on the story for a little while, and once you deal with her as an antagonist you will get the option to unlock her for romance or remove her from your game entirely. That will be in Season 2 Episode 5. The game is currently at Season 2 Episode 2, and we're working hard on Episode 3 as we speak.

There are some bits in the Itch description I need to rewrite that may be a little misleading, I think. It was originally planned to be a sandbox style game but it ended up being a much more linear Kinetic Novel style experience before some of the choices were added. The first season is still going to feel more like a story than a game, and even though the second season opens up a little bit with the Free Time mechanic, it still plays more like a story, I would say.

Well, I cannot post reviews currently (Possibly because I barely interact in the comment sections HAHAHA), so I would like to give props to the dev here. Great game, one of the few which I actually stopped to read.

Now, formalities aside,
I can't stand to see her suffer :cry:
We're getting there, my guy. We're getting there. Trust me, she's one of my favorite characters. I just need to have a certain thing happen in the main story so we gain access to a certain feature.

Terrific effort, much power to you for enduring this journey which has resulted in this quality game, kudos
Ey thank you so much!

Does the game have in-game WT, if not hopefully someone make a mod for this game.
Forgive my ignorance, but what is WT?

Thanks for the message. Keep up the great work.
Thank you!

so the lesbian scene still happens but the choice is to not see it? Just want to be sure i only play games if i can fully avoid lesbian content i personally view it no differently than sharing the LI with another guy.
I think currently it's just skippable but it would be a small thing to go through and make them declineable like some of the other scenes. Low on my priority list right now but if I have extra time, I'll see what I can do.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
VictorSeven - bool tests like this need complete statements on each side of the "OR".
if eshtelpath == "poly" OR eshtelpath == "none"

Each side of the bool needs to be evaluatable to "true" or "false". So
(eshtelpath == "poly") - can be true/false
(eshtelpath == "none") - can be true/false
("none") - cannot be false and has no connection to the "eshtelpath" variable.

Also, make absolutely sure you're using == instead of = when testing for equality. = is the assignment operator, not the "equals" operator. == is equals.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
"none" evaluates to "not None", which is True. That would be a likely unintended but valid null-guard. Likewise, None evaluates to False.
Yep, that's why I just said it could not be false (instead of saying anything about true). Though None specifically is a reserved name, and is not (quite) the same as False.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Conversations with Eshtel and Chiara don't make sense if you pick the poly path. They all seem based on Chiara and Eshtel being exclusive so not sure if the tests are wrong or if you want to take another pass at the text to make it more poly friendly? Right now it's not even close to poly.. it's not even ENM.

Oh.. for context I'm talking about conversations after you give the lower bracelet. When you talk to Esthel when she is filling out forms for the other girl to leave and then when you talk to Chiara to get her help with talking to the dryad for the panic attack

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Egads.. you really didn't do any research before you decided to include the word poly in your game did you? Because damn.. this ain't it. I'll just stick with the selfish elf girl for myself route.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes