LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Excited about the recent changes.
Just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with people suggesting changes over and over again.
There were a lot of unnecessary harsh comments, and I think you managed to filter out the good ones and the beneficial stuff.
I started playing this game quite a long time ago because of the goblin girls (2 back then), and I really hope this will go on for a long time.
Even tho I usually despise sandbox/freeroam systems, I can manage because of the beloved characters and a rather usable interface.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

darkskello

Going For Goal Dev
Game Developer
May 3, 2022
Damn, not going to lie... I thought this game had died ages ago. I played this on another site and they never updated it until recently. It's good to see it's back up (If it ever was on hold to begin with). I just wanted to say keep up the good work!

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Excited about the recent changes.
Just wanted to say thank you for being so patient with people suggesting changes over and over again.
There were a lot of unnecessary harsh comments, and I think you managed to filter out the good ones and the beneficial stuff.
I started playing this game quite a long time ago because of the goblin girls (2 back then), and I really hope this will go on for a long time.
Even tho I usually despise sandbox/freeroam systems, I can manage because of the beloved characters and a rather usable interface.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Encouraging words, thank you. And that's precisely why this story doesn't have your typical sandbox/free roam. Just Free Time, which is essentially "pick a story to read." The rest is very linear.

Damn, not going to lie... I thought this game had died ages ago. I played this on another site and they never updated it until recently. It's good to see it's back up (If it ever was on hold to begin with). I just wanted to say keep up the good work!
I don't think we've ever truly been On Hold for any length of time. Updates have taken a while, but I've been going strong the whole three years this story has been available. Some of those sites I kept pestering and pestering to update the damn game and they never did so I gave up. Best to just check in here or on Itch.io, the main game page. Or, of course, the Discord, where it's much easier to reach me lol.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hi, I am enjoying the story so far but I just got to the Free Time and trying to do all the events at once is messing with my head when it needs the day to make as much sense as possible. I am wondering if there is a recommended order to do these. Should I see the Blossum one first and then wait until that is resolved? I tried to go see Wither after and there was no discussion about Blossum's issue.

If I don't do them right away, will that cause story issues later?

Sorry if I am mental. It just totally pulls me out of the story.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hi, I am enjoying the story so far but I just got to the Free Time and trying to do all the events at once is messing with my head when it needs the day to make as much sense as possible. I am wondering if there is a recommended order to do these. Should I see the Blossum one first and then wait until that is resolved? I tried to go see Wither after and there was no discussion about Blossum's issue.

If I don't do them right away, will that cause story issues later?

Sorry if I am mental. It just totally pulls me out of the story.
There's no real order to do the side stories in, as they're meant to all be isolated from one another and really only depend on events in the main story to have passed first. You also don't have to do them all as soon as they're available, either. I don't THINK there will be any continuity issues, as I originally assumed the player would do one or two of these side scenes per Free Time (I even considered a 2 scene limit per Free Time, but from what I understand, I would have had a riot on my hands). But the majority of players seem to want to cram in as many side scenes as possible each Free Time, so I left it up to player choice.

I COULD have required certain stories to be played first before others, but then we stray into the realm of forcing players to be romantic with girls they're not interested in/dislike in order to get to the girls they DO like, and avoiding that was more important to me than tying the side stories together. So you typically won't find any mention of other girls' side stories within other side stories, such as referencing Blossom's issue when you do Wither's story, or vice versa. That would be a NIGHTMARE of planning, and I mean for the player to be able to see all content in one playthrough rather than risking missing conditional content because they played the side stories "out of order" or something.

Your feedback will be extremely helpful. If you only do one or two side scenes per Free Time (whatever your comfort level is that makes the day make sense to you), how does the story overall feel? I'm very interested in your experience, because that was what I originally intended before I learned most people prefer to binge as much as they can each Free Time.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
There's no real order to do the side stories in, as they're meant to all be isolated from one another and really only depend on events in the main story to have passed first. You also don't have to do them all as soon as they're available, either. I don't THINK there will be any continuity issues, as I originally assumed the player would do one or two of these side scenes per Free Time (I even considered a 2 scene limit per Free Time, but from what I understand, I would have had a riot on my hands). But the majority of players seem to want to cram in as many side scenes as possible each Free Time, so I left it up to player choice.

I COULD have required certain stories to be played first before others, but then we stray into the realm of forcing players to be romantic with girls they're not interested in/dislike in order to get to the girls they DO like, and avoiding that was more important to me than tying the side stories together. So you typically won't find any mention of other girls' side stories within other side stories, such as referencing Blossom's issue when you do Wither's story, or vice versa. That would be a NIGHTMARE of planning, and I mean for the player to be able to see all content in one playthrough rather than risking missing conditional content because they played the side stories "out of order" or something.

Your feedback will be extremely helpful. If you only do one or two side scenes per Free Time (whatever your comfort level is that makes the day make sense to you), how does the story overall feel? I'm very interested in your experience, because that was what I originally intended before I learned most people prefer to binge as much as they can each Free Time.
Thanks for the reply. I have to work the next four days so I will get back to you once i get a chance to figure it out.

In this first case though, I was getting frustrated with hanging out with Mouse 3 times plus visiting the city 3 times all in one day. That's not even counting all the other visits available. As long as there are plenty of opportunities to do the free time then I will try and even them out. I can completely understand others not caring about this like I do.

Thanks again!

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I have to work the next four days so I will get back to you once i get a chance to figure it out.

In this first case though, I was getting frustrated with hanging out with Mouse 3 times plus visiting the city 3 times all in one day. That's not even counting all the other visits available. As long as there are plenty of opportunities to do the free time then I will try and even them out. I can completely understand others not caring about this like I do.

Thanks again!
It may be the case that there may not CURRENTLY be enough Free Time sections to do one scene per Free Time and be able to see them all, but there will be eventually. Also, incoming Devlog. :)

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PROGRESS REPORT] I Hear and Obey

Hey, all!

Finally, it's done. The Season 1 rework that I've been racking my brains on how to do. And honestly? Huge weight off my shoulders. Now, all there is to do is move forward. Sure, I may eventually go back and reshoot all the scenes that had bad lighting so that all the scenes match. But not anytime soon. I'm not really getting any more complaints about the intro, which is fantastic. Rewording things a little and Gillie's first text seem to have worked their magic.

Which brings me to you. You, the community, without whom this story would not have had some of its best changes. The NUMBER ONE request I'm getting now is "Never break the saves again." Y'all do not want to have to start over again, and you know what? I hear you. There was going to be one more system I was going to implement, but I'm not going to do it until I know for a fact I can implement the new variables as you load your save rather than defining them at the beginning of the game only and forcing you to restart. If I can't do it, I'm not gonna force it. No more restarts. We move FORWARD from here on out. The only reason I can think of that you might have to restart is if something happens with Ren'py itself, whether it's me updating to Ren'py 8 from Ren'py 7 or something on their end that I can't control. Regardless, I shall do my best to ensure you never have to restart again if you don't want to.

Speaking of turning over a new leaf, look at this shit! On F95zone, it used to compare WCA to a bunch of 2 star games, most of which were abandoned. Now F95 is comparing WCA to the likes of Summertime Saga and Eternum, games that have MILLIONS of views. Good lord. I would love for WCA to reach that height someday. So if you're on Itch or you're on F95Zone and you love this story, a nice review telling people why you like it would be more helpful than you can possibly imagine. Especially if you can't afford to support the game financially, you can add your voice in the Reviews section and help this story reach the heights of the games it's now being compared to. Now is the time to leave Reviews, share WCA with YouTubers, etc!

Screenshot 2024-07-06 220258.png

NEXT FEW RELEASES:

• Season 2 Episode 3 + a small batch of side content
    • Progress: 80%. Waiting on a commission in order to finish a critical scene. Shooting other scenes in the meantime.
  • Season 2 Episode 4 (no side content because you won't be able to access it for the entire episode)
    • Progress: 12%
  • Season 2 Episode 5 + a small batch of side content
    • Progress: 5%
  • Larger batch of side content
  • Hoping to have 1 DLC character completely finished and available for sale at this point. May have as many as 2.
ALSO BIG NEWS:

Hopefully this doesn't jinx anything, but Team Emberwings may be picking up someone to do posing and scene renders who ISN'T AFFLICTED WITH CRIPPLING ADHD WOW. They claim to be able to pump out 1300 renders a week and that's... damn. Their lighting and shots are on par with if not better than mine. Their lighting, definitely. But we're gonna keep the lighting the way it is so that way most of the story matches and there's not another massive shift in lighting. Cross your fingers, folks. If I can get someone on board that I can delegate posing and shooting to, my dream of monthly updates might be realized.

LAST BIT and the reason I haven't put Season 2 Episode 3 out yet: I've commissioned someone to make unarmed combat poses based on Dead or Alive and Tekken animations in order to make my fight scenes both easier and faster to do, and to make them look a ton better. I'll be having them start the first batch tonight. And yes, that means there's a major fight scene in S2E3. There's some shit I learned and coded in under an hour, and it worked on the first try. I'm eager to see how it's received. And for those who are in it for the story, there will be a guide.

That's all for now, folks.

- Vic

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S1/S2 combined 1.2.2.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 769 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: VictorSeven

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
It may be the case that there may not CURRENTLY be enough Free Time sections to do one scene per Free Time and be able to see them all, but there will be eventually. Also, incoming Devlog. :)
I finished up the current free build. Here is how I split up the events so far. I still have many of them to do but I will wait for a new day/next build.
The first line are thoughts I wrote down as I played, the next line is me thinking about it now. Its possible the days are wrong. I like how the free time says morning, etc, but the day of the week would also be helpful.

Sunday - Mouse, Wither, Blossom
This day still seemed super busy with all the other main story stuff going on. But I felt ok doing these three in a order that didn't seem to overlap

Monday - Rukah, next game event is morning
Guess I didn't think I could fit in more when the story stays in the morning

Monday Lunch - Blossum
Just felt that was all we had time for

Monday Night - Mouse, Rukah Chat, Jade
It felt like these all fit

Night again not sure if its still Monday or Tuesday - Nook
I didn't like the idea of going back to the school after we were just told not to go there at night but I played it like MC hadn't went home and was still at the school after the dorm meeting. Ran out of main story after this.

I get most everyone wont want restrictions so not sure how you could do both. Maybe have each event cost time? Definitely throws me off visiting the same girl multiple times in one free roam.

I hope this feedback is helpful. I appreciate you looking at it, always nice to contribute in different ways.

Just to add, am I not understanding a in story mechanic for doing so much in a short time? Does the gift Ruka gave MC allow for this maybe? He can redo the same couple hours, like a time turner?

I will add in a couple other random thoughts:
Love Nook, hope she gets healed soon.
Like Gillie too, hope her and MC do some more lewd stuff soon, been awhile since the last one, understandably.
Pretty much like all the girls actually. Top favs would be Aoibheann, Nook, Ember, Wither, Jade, River... damn I want to list even more ha.
Appreciated finding more facts about Cecilia. Hopefully she will keep getting better.
Need to get River away from that ahole asap

*Edit: Added Aoibheann, which makes me mad at myself for leaving her out since she is frickn awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Mick

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I finished up the current free build. Here is how I split up the events so far. I still have many of them to do but I will wait for a new day/next build.
The first line are thoughts I wrote down as I played, the next line is me thinking about it now. Its possible the days are wrong. I like how the free time says morning, etc, but the day of the week would also be helpful.

Sunday - Mouse, Wither, Blossom
This day still seemed super busy with all the other main story stuff going on. But I felt ok doing these three in a order that didn't seem to overlap

Monday - Rukah, next game event is morning
Guess I didn't think I could fit in more when the story stays in the morning

Monday Lunch - Blossum
Just felt that was all we had time for

Monday Night - Mouse, Rukah Chat, Jade
It felt like these all fit

Night again not sure if its still Monday or Tuesday - Nook
I didn't like the idea of going back to the school after we were just told not to go there at night but I played it like MC hadn't went home and was still at the school after the dorm meeting. Ran out of main story after this.

I get most everyone wont want restrictions so not sure how you could do both. Maybe have each event cost time? Definitely throws me off visiting the same girl multiple times in one free roam.

I hope this feedback is helpful. I appreciate you looking at it, always nice to contribute in different ways.

Just to add, am I not understanding a in story mechanic for doing so much in a short time? Does the gift Ruka gave MC allow for this maybe? He can redo the same couple hours, like a time turner?

I will add in a couple other random thoughts:
Love Nook, hope she gets healed soon.
Like Gillie too, hope her and MC do some more lewd stuff soon, been awhile since the last one, understandably.
Pretty much like all the girls actually. Top favs would be Nook, Ember, Wither, Jade, River... damn I want to list even more ha.
Appreciated finding more facts about Cecilia. Hopefully she will keep getting better.
Need to get River away from that ahole asap
Hey, this is insanely helpful, thank you. The main reason there's so much side content is that it's taken us this long for us to get to the point where romance routes are an option, and this game has been out for THREE YEARS. Slow burn is slow burn, but there's a limit. Play too hard to get, and people are gonna get sick of it. It IS still a story with adult content, so I DO want to give people that payoff of getting to the spicy stuff. But each girl also has her own pace, and making these scenes takes time. So the options to pursue side content are there for those who want it, and if you prefer to engage with it at a measured pace, that's fine, too. I'm just trying to get a lot of side content out and available so people don't have to wait too long to be intimate with the girls they're interested in. That's where my head is at with this.

And no, there's no time turner or anything. I don't want to mechanically limit the player; if you want less content, you'll have to limit yourself, as this is the first time in the whole three years I've heard anyone speak up about this. They say for every person that speaks up there are ten who don't, but that only makes 11 out of 97,000 downloads on Itch.io alone, never mind how many downloads there must be here on F95Zone (it gets more exposure here than Itch if you can believe that), so you'll forgive me if I'm not in a massive hurry to insert a mechanic for limiting what the player can do during Free Time lol.

Though you've given me an idea. I don't really convey to the player what day of the week it is in any official way. Would you all like me to do this? It would be super simple to implement.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Hey, this is insanely helpful, thank you. The main reason there's so much side content is that it's taken us this long for us to get to the point where romance routes are an option, and this game has been out for THREE YEARS. Slow burn is slow burn, but there's a limit. Play too hard to get, and people are gonna get sick of it. It IS still a story with adult content, so I DO want to give people that payoff of getting to the spicy stuff. But each girl also has her own pace, and making these scenes takes time. So the options to pursue side content are there for those who want it, and if you prefer to engage with it at a measured pace, that's fine, too. I'm just trying to get a lot of side content out and available so people don't have to wait too long to be intimate with the girls they're interested in. That's where my head is at with this.

And no, there's no time turner or anything. I don't want to mechanically limit the player; if you want less content, you'll have to limit yourself, as this is the first time in the whole three years I've heard anyone speak up about this. They say for every person that speaks up there are ten who don't, but that only makes 11 out of 97,000 downloads on Itch.io alone, never mind how many downloads there must be here on F95Zone (it gets more exposure here than Itch if you can believe that), so you'll forgive me if I'm not in a massive hurry to insert a mechanic for limiting what the player can do during Free Time lol.

Though you've given me an idea. I don't really convey to the player what day of the week it is in any official way. Would you all like me to do this? It would be super simple to implement.
If I understand his idea, the member likes to put timing for each event, like Monday afternoon for this character specifically. I have seen in some games, and in most cases it is just a waste of time. So, I am not a fan.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022

No worries, wasn't intending any pressure to change it, just trying to think of any helpful ideas.

I don't use Itch much. I like the format of this place for searches/new updates and the forum style for discussions. I have found so many great stories here. I try to show some support for any game I really enjoy, so knowing me I will sub for a release of yours soon.

You probably already guess my thoughts but yes I vote to show the day/date. Anything that helps the timeline to make sense is great.

Thanks again!

Reactions: VictorSeven

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't mind that, but with non time gated side content you're really setting yourself up to timeline issues.
If you do go ahead with that then I'd suggest you make canon time slots for at least some of the side content. So lets say a player's been skipping the side content and is on day 50, but the content was written to be on day 30 then somehow signal that it's a past event. So if an event was supposed to happen on day 30 and that was supposed to be a Friday it'll still make sense without needing to write 7 different versions of any line that references the week day.
Off the top of my head I don't think it would really matter for the current side stories, I don't think they reference weekdays but if one of them ended up being written as occurring on a weekend then there won't be continuity issues with playing it on a thursday.
Personally I think this would've been good it you kept the side content linear with the rest of the story but with the current free time mechanics I think it just makes more sense to not do it.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah, a short mention of time references would be nice.
Not through the entire thing yet, but so far I'm pretty much convinced of the state of the game.
It is just well done enough to enjoy it.
That is enough for me.
So thanks for all your hard work on the recent changes, I followed it for a while here and saw how much you invested to really understand what were the issues and finding ways to resolve them as fitting and seamless as possible.
And I like the free time, it is not really sandbox (which I would dislike) but a choose your own (side-) adventure nonetheless.
I would say just keep to it now and hurry up to fix our beloved Nook :cry:

Dr. Mick

Formerly 'Mickademous'
Nov 21, 2017
I don't want to mechanically limit the player; if you want less content, you'll have to limit yourself, as this is the first time in the whole three years I've heard anyone speak up about this. They say for every person that speaks up there are ten who don't ... so you'll forgive me if I'm not in a massive hurry to insert a mechanic for limiting what the player can do during Free Time lol.

I don't really convey to the player what day of the week it is in any official way. Would you all like me to do this? It would be super simple to implement.
I go through all of the Free Time content available, as soon as possible.
There are a few reasons for this, among them is wanting to make sure I don't miss anything. Previous experience with sandbox or pseudo-sandboxed setups like your Free Time book, make me wary to leave anything unexplored. Whether it was timegated or related to other content that might need context, content like this could get overlooked in other titles.
Considering that part of my personality is to finish what I start, almost obsessively so, the content in the book being left unfinished weighs on me. The couple events that could only be finished at a particular time were all I thought about until I could get to that time and continue/complete that event.

TLDR - In short, if you want to limit how fast people go through your side content, then simply don't show it's available yet.
Because as soon as it is, I'll be going through it immediately.
Oh, and day of the week would be nice to see, however if it isn't important for the story and is more work for you, then don't worry too much about it.
Whatever works best for you, because ultimately the story overall is excellent, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I go through all of the Free Time content available, as soon as possible.
There are a few reasons for this, among them is wanting to make sure I don't miss anything. Previous experience with sandbox or pseudo-sandboxed setups like your Free Time book, make me wary to leave anything unexplored. Whether it was timegated or related to other content that might need context, content like this could get overlooked in other titles.
Considering that part of my personality is to finish what I start, almost obsessively so, the content in the book being left unfinished weighs on me. The couple events that could only be finished at a particular time were all I thought about until I could get to that time and continue/complete that event.

TLDR - In short, if you want to limit how fast people go through your side content, then simply don't show it's available yet.
Because as soon as it is, I'll be going through it immediately.
Oh, and day of the week would be nice to see, however if it isn't important for the story and is more work for you, then don't worry too much about it.
Whatever works best for you, because ultimately the story overall is excellent, and I'm looking forward to what comes next.
Right, the way I see it, this style of play is totally fine. I believe in freedom of experience, and Free Time is all about how you want your experience in the story to be. One of the biggest things people were asking for during Season 1 was more choice. More buttons to press. More game in the story. But at the same time, they wanted the same story quality that comes from a mostly kinetic story like this. Free Time was my compromise, where you have a slot of uncommitted time between Main Story sections and you can fill in a visit with whichever characters you like during that time.

Those who feel like the content should be limited to 1 or 2 scenes per Free Time can limit themselves and just press the Main Story button after they've had their fill of side content. I don't feel a need to limit anyone on how many scenes they can view per free time. Those who want limits can limit themselves, if that's their optimal story experience. It's like preferring to walk through a town like a badass as opposed to pushing full tilt on the stick to run. Those who want to run and just get to where they're going, can. Those who want to walk like a badass for the immersion, can.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Yeah, a short mention of time references would be nice.
Not through the entire thing yet, but so far I'm pretty much convinced of the state of the game.
It is just well done enough to enjoy it.
That is enough for me.
So thanks for all your hard work on the recent changes, I followed it for a while here and saw how much you invested to really understand what were the issues and finding ways to resolve them as fitting and seamless as possible.
And I like the free time, it is not really sandbox (which I would dislike) but a choose your own (side-) adventure nonetheless.
I would say just keep to it now and hurry up to fix our beloved Nook :cry:
I appreciate this a lot. I had to learn a lot of things very quickly and the Impostor Syndrome is strong sometimes. I cannot tell you how many times I feel like I'm out of my depth when an issue comes up and I gotta do research or ask around to see if anyone knows a fix lol.

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I appreciate this a lot. I had to learn a lot of things very quickly and the Impostor Syndrome is strong sometimes. I cannot tell you how many times I feel like I'm out of my depth when an issue comes up and I gotta do research or ask around to see if anyone knows a fix lol.
But you did.
So well done.
I don't think I have to mention the countless "devs" on here that only milk with the minimum of effort.

And I really like the story. Can't wait to see if we'll get to visit other places, maybe even the goblin world? :sneaky:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PINUP PACK] A Long Journey

Hey, all! I come bearing gifts! But first...

Thanks to 493,000 views on Itch and 680,000 views on F95, WCA is at around 1,173,000 Views. We broke a million!

WCA has 98,300 downloads on Itch, which is about 20% conversion from views to downloads. If we assume 20% of F95Zone viewers also downloaded, that puts WCA at around 234,000 downloads, or nearing a quarter million.

The Itch page also broke 3,000 followers not too long ago, and is steadily climbing at 3,307. So there is a lot to celebrate!

Lastly, the game is finally in a state I feel comfortable marketing it in, so I'm shifting my focus now to trying to get it out there. Collabs with other AVNs, getting it in front of AVN YouTubers like Annie from Sex Positive Gaming, putting ads out on sites like F95Zone if they're not too expensive...

BUT WHAT'S THE GIFT?

Well, Necro just finished a massive 30-shot Pinup Pack in time for us to celebrate. It was themed after Supporter requests. Attached to the Itch post, Patreon post, and SubscribeStar post will be the Strong Girls/Lifting pack. It's mostly for y'all who like a little bit of muscle on your missus, but it also contains some wholesome shit, too. Examples below.

1MVSG (1).png

1MVSG (30).png
In fact, Necro is doing such a wonderful job that I'm leaving all future Pinup Packs to him. I'd argue he does a better job than I do, and if you'd like to tip him directly for his work in pinups, character design, or his help in brainstorming story bits with me, you can do so here:

Last thing, there are 3 different versions of this particular pinup pack. Attached to the Itch post is the 21 shot version, the public version. Patreon gets a 28 shot version with nudes and sexy shots, but has 2 shots taken out because they may trigger Patreon's content policing to land on us and I don't want that. SubscribeStar gets the 30-shot variant with the complete set of photos, and that's where I'd prefer people to sign up if they would like to support WCA. Patreon is still better than nothing, but we're at risk every month we remain on the platform. It only takes one person deciding they don't like specific WCA characters and this project loses more than half its income. I'm sorry to have to separate things like this, but 1, supporters deserve an extra little something special and 2, Patreon's content policing has been out of hand for years and I'm trying to risk as little as possible.

Anyways, thank you all for getting WCA to the point it's at now, and here's to the future! Enjoy the Pinup Pack and Tip Necro for his hard work!

- Vic

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes