Oct 29, 2018
Game crashes immediately for me. Nothing of use in log.txt. I updated my video driver and tried running as admin, still crashes. Compressed version also crashes. I run a lot of renpy games and this is the only one I've had problems with.
i have some problim i dont know why 32 bit win 7 not open

finlady

Oct 16, 2020
Game crashes immediately for me. Nothing of use in log.txt. I updated my video driver and tried running as admin, still crashes. Compressed version also crashes. I run a lot of renpy games and this is the only one I've had problems with.
This works for me.
Hold down shift while starting the game and you should enter a setup menu.
Top left you can change graphics, the third line/ or the bottom selection always works for me.
Quit menu, bottom left.
Start game.

hope it helps

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well its nice that the mc learned his first spell

And we know the vamps owning the hotel that was not really a surprise

Felt like a small update tho

mhasas

Jan 24, 2018
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 656 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 622 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Ather links please this link is to slow

Reactions: damien_sensei

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
a lot of prblems with the free roam form the beggining .stucj in the hallway , mouse clik doesnt do anything .this is a common bug?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
a lot of prblems with the free roam form the beggining .stuck in the hallway , mouse clik doesnt do anything .this is a common bug?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
-Sees change log, new mini game....waits decides to wait a year, since no mention of anything else, besides 300 renders and a Mini game-

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.3] [It's Danny]
comprimido_.gif

2.3 GB to ≅ 536 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.3] [It's Danny]
comprimido_.gif

2.3 GB to ≅ 536 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for sharing. I've updated the OP.

• Hey there
Reactions: giqui

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Am I the only one who had trouble with the mini-game with Lily? :ROFLMAO:
I was "fine" with the first two levels, but when I realised there was another level I was like... TOO MUCH BLUE BALLS :eek:
Fortunatly it's possible to skip but... I don't know if I missed a secret or something.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Am I the only one who had trouble with the mini-game with Lily? :ROFLMAO:
I was "fine" with the first two levels, but when I realised there was another level I was like... TOO MUCH BLUE BALLS :eek:
Fortunatly it's possible to skip but... I don't know if I missed a secret or something.
I managed to beat it after various attempts, it's not easy but doable. The only thing that should be fixed is when you press enter too early it registers two hits (miss + sphere crossing the line).
Maybe this could be fixed by simply adding a cooldown malus when the player hits the key too early, instead of receiving a hitpoint.

By the way, if right after the minigame Lily promises the mc he can do anything he wants to her during their next sexy time (not yet in the game) it should mean you won't miss anything

Reactions: zh
Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry you feel betrayed. Adding tags is often a difficult question and there will never be a perfect solution. Because there are two types of people. Those who use tags to find games with the desired content and those who use tags to avoid certain content. I decided not to add the sandbox tag because the current amount of sandbox in the game is pretty low. I had the choice between either affront people who are actively looking for a game with this content by adding the tag or those who don't like this type of content. And I hoped that everyone could - even if they don't enjoy it - at least survive it.
well I don't like sandbox but so far it isn't too bad I mean I don't have to spend hours clicking all over the screen just to find out where to go and what to do next

hopefully, it stays that way

by the way, I hope I don't have to wait too long

to get to note the vampire girl in the hotel so far she is the best-looking girl in the entire game and she has a unique one-of-a-kind look and I love her eyes

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
this game needs a gallery in the main menu, a replay scene one, remember if you make the whole thing without thinking in the replay you will have to go all way back putting the tags in the subs one by one

and of course a cheat menu to unlock all scenes

Reactions: darlic
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes