Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
If you choose to talk her out of it, you will be able to do so, but in a later update.
You then obv. miss her camgirl content.
I cannot say yet, if this will give you other exclusive content. If you decide to let her stream you can still start a relationship with her. If you decide not to, sure, no relationship content for you, but otherwise... only if it doesn't fit into the two different timetables of the two paths (which obv. is no reason for the gameplay mode).
just to be clear talking her out of the camgirl thing locks you out of being in a relationship with her?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
If you decide to let her stream you can still start a relationship with her. If you decide not to, sure, no relationship content for you, but otherwise...
No relationship content or not camgirl content? If I don't want her to be a camgirl, I can't have a romantic relationship with her? Or have you got the wrong word? Please tell me is the latest. LOL

Reactions: Look-see

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
If you choose to talk her out of it, you will be able to do so, but in a later update.
You then obv. miss her camgirl content.
I cannot say yet, if this will give you other exclusive content. If you decide to let her stream you can still start a relationship with her. If you decide not to, sure, no relationship content for you, but otherwise... only if it doesn't fit into the two different timetables of the two paths (which obv. is no reason for the gameplay mode).
So let me get this straight as English isn't my first language, we can have a relationship with sis even if we don't let her stream? Content for that path will be available in the future?

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
just to be clear talking her out of the camgirl thing locks you out of being in a relationship with her?
You can always start a relationship with her independent of the camgirl content.
I just said that if you let her stream you can have a relationship with her in addition.

Reactions: Look-see

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
So let me get this straight as English isn't my first language, we can have a relationship with sis even if we don't let her stream? Content for that path will be available in the future?
Yes, you can decide both camgirl/no camgirl and relationship/no relationship and both decisions are independent from each other.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
You almost gave me a heart attack XD because I dislike the cam girl sister that I have been used to see for almost most of incest games, other than that I like the game and looking forward to upcoming updates.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The sandbox is still terrible and the game itself ruins most of the LI for me, Kira camgirl, Lily too much talk about other guys, Lya let herself be talked into being a camgirl, and Rebecca and Senna seem at least for now like antagonists. This leaves not many LI for a harem game and so far I didn't see options to reject Kira or Lily.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
The sandbox is still terrible and the game itself ruins most of the LI for me, Kira camgirl, Lily too much talk about other guys, Lya let herself be talked into being a camgirl, and Rebecca and Senna seem at least for now like antagonists. This leaves not many LI for a harem game and so far I didn't see options to reject Kira or Lily.
Yeah, none of them really strike my fancy either. Course i am waiting for when the real family of the main character get introduced. Fingers are crossed they will be interesting for love interest.

Edit... Maybe all these uninteresting tropes for the characters that have been introducted so far will make the real family members shine when they are introduced! Maybe that is the point of their existence? I am probably reaching.

Last edited:

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
The problem I find with a lot of sandboxes is that they don't add to the game/story but rather disrupt the story-flow. If the sandbox does not add to the story it feels just tedious to me to get to the next part of the story I want to get to especially if there is no clear instruction where (and when) the next event is.

- Just an example for a sandbox I think adds to a game: The player is a detective and searches for clues at a crime scene. The sandbox is confined to the crime scene and the player get confirmation by the game once all (important) clues are found

Reactions: qaywsx

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I must admit, my estimation of this games quality has varied drastically. The music when I first started it up made me groan audibly but I've been pleasantly surprised thus far.

I figured I'd try the sandbox-ish mode first but like so many games that use it the events were out of order and there are many stretches of nothing to do (kinda like the experimental VN mode warns about). Going to try the VN instead and running the URM since no-one has made a walkthrough and the minimal interactions with Lily made me figure there were two routes.

Overall I like the models so far, the story less so as the broad strokes have become pretty common lately, but I am looking forward to future content.

Aug 2, 2021
i've enjoyed this game so much, sandbox gameplay is not my thing but pure vn is great idea. Female models looks great :love:
mc with superpowers don't live with mother in the same house that's something new:KEK:
Good luck with game!

Reactions: darlic

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
I'm very happy that there is a piss in throat scene in this game, are you planning on adding more of that. It's hard to find internal piss drinking scenes, and it's even harder to find it as deepthroat urination.

Reactions: darlic

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Finally! Version 0.2.0 is here. it was a lot of work. For all the details, please read the post on Patreon or SubscribeStar! I really recomend it!

Additional Note: Because of the new multi layered image system a file compression might cause visual bugs. If you play a compressed version and you notice a visual bug on a character's face while he/she is blinking, disable "eye-blinking" in the preference menu. I added that option for exactly this scenario.

PS: How can I delete the poll? I cannot find that option.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
I'm very happy that there is a piss in throat scene in this game, are you planning on adding more of that. It's hard to find internal piss drinking scenes, and it's even harder to find it as deepthroat urination.
Yes. Definitely. I added this scene to show that I'm also planning to add some more kinky stuff to the game. However, it might take some time for more scenes to come in because this is not a game specialized on one (hardcore-)kink with it being present in every scene.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes