4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Would not recommend #4, there's a reason why it remained unreleased to all but Patreon. You can get infinite stunlocked, QUITE easily too, plus slow as fuck movement.

I knew it would be bad, and I'm not surprised. Act is not this dev's forte.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
I played the first 2 and they were... fine, I guess. Kinda boring, which is surprising, given that parasites/worms is one of the more "out there" fetishes. Like, how do you make something so strange so... un-fun.

Maybe that's a little harsh. It's not like the first 2 were BAD games. I got a bit of enjoyment out of them. Maybe I'm just spoiled by how good some eroge has gotten in recent years. I still remember the days of *shudders* Meet 'n Fuck games. Those were dark times.

Anyway, wasn't aware that there was 3 and 4. I'll try this one and see if it makes an impression.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I have a question: how to remove the cobblestone? now the heroine is at level 6

and also, during the battle, animation is shown only for the heroine, but it is not for the companion. for battle, you need to split the screen and show animations for each character as it is done in games of this kind

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
If the dev took the time and effort he spend making 6 of these games and put it into making just 1 game he did be able to sell for way more money then all 6 combine.

The worm nest series is like a H-RPG junk food, tasty but ultimately unfulfilling.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Worms nest 5

Reactions: jttth
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote