4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 11, 2020
Reupload. Enjoy!
I'd like to recommend you to also upload other games on workupload because ANONFILES and Mega links don't last too long.
I cant seem to start the game. It opens like normal and i get into the main menu screen, i can also select ''new game'', ''continue'' and ''gallery'' but no matter what i press nothing happens

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
I cant seem to start the game. It opens like normal and i get into the main menu screen, i can also select ''new game'', ''continue'' and ''gallery'' but no matter what i press nothing happens
Maybe is because the game is REALLY SLOW, that's the main issue that this game has, the same is for Hell After School. The only way to play this game and Hell After School in a normal but still slow speed is having a good gpu and adjusting the game to high performance in the graphic elements on the config of your pc. I hope it helps you to at least play the game, because I don't have that issue.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2020
Maybe is because the game is REALLY SLOW, that's the main issue that this game has, the same is for Hell After School. The only way to play this game and Hell After School in a normal but still slow speed is having a good gpu and adjusting the game to high performance in the graphic elements on the config of your pc. I hope it helps you to at least play the game, because I don't have that issue.
Im not sure if the game even gets to the point where it starts to load. Even after i select & enter ''new game'' i can still switch to the other options, so i dont think it even starts loading.

But
>adjusting the game to high performance in the graphic elements on the config of your pc

how would i go about doing this?

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
But
>adjusting the game to high performance in the graphic elements on the config of your pc

how would i go about doing this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im not sure if the game even gets to the point where it starts to load. Even after i select & enter ''new game'' i can still switch to the other options, so i dont think it even starts loading.
So, are you pressing "z" to select the options? If yes, then try again after doing the graphics thing. If you still have that issue, then something is wrong with your pc, like directx files or something, because I can play the game with no problem.

Aug 11, 2020

So, are you pressing "z" to select the options? If yes, then try again after doing the graphics thing. If you still have that issue, then something is wrong with your pc, like directx files or something, because I can play the game with no problem.
yeah problem still persists, also tried japanese local and everything but the game just doesnt want to do anything else after launch.
Thanks for the help though, appreciate it

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
One question: according to minigame stats, bar upgrades should multiply your "milk dispenser" earnings by the bar level. This isn't happening. Is it not working for everyone or just me? I hoped to stave off a bit of money grind with it, and it was such a letdown.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
EARNING MONEY at the bar doesn't work far as I know it doesnt give you anything

Last edited:

icelandia

May 28, 2018
So, while I was waiting for an update on Para-ark I decided to check the rest of the games from the dev.
He does a lot of extreme kinky stuff that I very much enjoy, but his games are a massive chore to play.
Grindy and slow like you wouldn't believe.

So if you want to give this game, and any other from Hot Dog King, a try... my humblest advice is to cheat.
I found this wonderful and super-easy-to-install cheat that works like a charm. Super recommended.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ronraydan
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote