2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ330527_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A mystery girl came back to her hometown after the apocalypse, searching for clues in this no man's land.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-09
Developer: ST Hot Dog King
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Part 2: Hell After School 2
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you for sharing the game @shine^
RJ330527_img_smp1.jpg RJ330527_img_smp2.jpg RJ330527_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Hotdog has 'okay' art but they really fucked up here, those legs LMAO. I can also appreciate them trying something other than RPGMaker, it's just that this first or so attempt is kinda shitty.

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Don't waste your time with this game, honestly. I have a lot of patience with H games, but jesus christ this game is a slog.

Legitimately your first few hours or so will be going upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key to repeat this over and over and over in the exact same environment fighting the same 4 enemies until you get out of the school and then get completely overrun by screenfuls of enemies.

Terrible game, horrendous controls, not worth the H scenes.

I bought this game on dlsite a few days ago. I wouldn't even recommend playing it for free

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Don't waste your time with this game, honestly. I have a lot of patience with H games, but jesus christ this game is a slog.

Legitimately your first few hours or so will be going upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key to repeat this over and over and over in the exact same environment fighting the same 4 enemies until you get out of the school and then get completely overrun by screenfuls of enemies.

Terrible game, horrendous controls, not worth the H scenes.

I bought this game on dlsite a few days ago. I wouldn't even recommend playing it for free
To add to this (on the off chance that you're still considering playing), enemies respawn every time you go through a door. Since the first area is a school with lots of classrooms/toilets/closets, you'll spend a lot of your time walking four steps, killing half a dozen enemies, checking a classroom with a bunch more enemies, leaving the classroom, having to kill the original set of enemies again and then going to the next room to repeat the whole process.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
From the three gallery boxes how is this not getting a beastiality label yet? Bugs and dogs, and who knows what that is?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

PM21

May 1, 2018
Alright, I gave this more time than I should have. I get through the school and outside, and you get absolutely swarmed by these futa bitches. And that enemy respawn shit? it's even worse now, because there are 15 of them and they take 5 bullets each to kill, and you can't just unload on them with the AK, because hit stun from each bullet gives them I-frames, so every other bullet passes through them. Holy shit.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes