2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
I am at the Stripclub boss part Died for the first time there, but after dying there I can no longer get in there even though I still have the key, Out of Idea's to try to get it to work again any idea's?
You pretty much reached the part where I just went, fck this game, I'm out.
Way too many bugs this game has and that one was the last straw for me.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
A mystery girl came back to her hometown after the apocalypse, searching for clues in this no man's land.
Okay. After few hours of gameplay it's time for normal game discription also world lore. And looks like dev lazy and dump to make normal disription about game lore with out shit posted notes with few pics and +-7
at this note words. No jokes, for real.
"You 20 year school teacher, who was survived Nuclear War. We know only what she have capital "D" in iniciales. Nukes falled after some goverment started developing super soldier project and after short time of uncovering this thrust, happend mutants outbreak from undeground military super mutant research bunker. During investigantion, world community foudn what one of unknow goverment launched ICBM at Main Heroine town. After United Nation conference, lot country sends to other ultimatums and Nuclear War happend. Lot mutants raised after radiation. Most of they was dead, but spicies what have super mutants DNA survived and started dominating in word. You have twin sister what was been part of super mutant project as researcher. You was been at research tabe, lot experements happend on you after military finaly found cure, and cured you. But after what happend, you escaped. Now, you came back after find what you sister was captured as subject for test. Better be prepared, because who know what bunker still keeping underground."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes