2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
The potential is there, just needs a little more work to smooth it out a bit. I pushed through and I'll admit the school area is a slog but it gets more intense and fun after that. For those who want to give it a go, here are my suggestions.
  1. While in the school only craft beds, fires, and melee upgrade tables (only 1 or 2 of these are needed). Food is plentiful and the fires can clean your polluted water. The research table can also be helpful for raising your HP, but for the most part that shouldn't be necessary until you get outside the school.
  2. Don't worry about using your pistol in the school either. Just collect ammo and use your sword. It'll be slow but after two or three upgrades, you'll be one-shotting most enemies. Once you're outside, there are some quick futa enemies that you'll need the pistol (and rifle) for.

GAME BREAKING BUG. I managed to get into the base and am in the room that has the arrow pointing down to (what I'm assuming) is the final boss but when I try to enter the ladder, the game freezes and then closes out after a few seconds. Tried leaving the room and then coming back in to see if that might change something, but no luck. Trying to enter the boss room locks it up every time.

(Edit): I destroyed the bed I crafted in the room and then I was allowed to enter the boss room.
Same thing happened to me with crafting in that 1 room before I entered, was also a bug after the 2nd boss in the nightclub where the game slowed down a shit ton after leaving the nightclub storage and had to reload a save.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone help me? This happens with all GameMaker games, only interface elements can be seen. For example, same happens in "The Agnietta"

Reactions: doop248

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
It's just squalor ...
The animations are terrible
The gameplay is slow
The menu is not convenient
It just hurts to play ... don't do it :FacePalm:

Desteron1698

Mar 7, 2019
Sorry for my bad english, bud someone opened the door in 3 floor in military laboratory with green card? that door i can't open, bud i compleate the game.

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Oh for the love of... After escaping school, I grabbed the key to open the gate to get into the car and on the way back got game over.
So, restarted and when I got to the place where the key was, now there's no key...
How can you even fix this?

Edit* Ok, if you restart the game the key respawns... :cautious:

Last edited:

yzal

Dec 22, 2017
What button is supposed to select options in menus? I can't select anything, so I can't use items or view the gallery.

johnnyhotbody

Jun 26, 2021
Sorry for my bad english, bud someone opened the door in 3 floor in military laboratory with green card? that door i can't open, bud i compleate the game.
Nothing special in there, just a futa and some bullets.

Btw I found her profile nearby the green card, may be there is a story I guess...
Does anyone of you get all the pieces and figure out what is going on there.
I am too lazy to go back.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This game remind me of the game that I played long ago..

It was a side scrolling game with green haired woman wearing pink sweater if I recall. Also a flower on her hair.
Fighting a green enemy with gun.

Does anyone know the games? I would like to play it again...

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I got exited as i saw the dog fucking that gurl in the pics. I love bestiality so i gave it a try.
And HOLY SHIT i didn't even complete the tutorial ....:KEK:, EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW, IT FELLS SO OLD AND LAGGY. I closed the game and uninstalled it.
Listen to other people here, their words aren't wrong at allllllllll

SoulWhite6

Jan 21, 2019
I tried the game and I can confirm that it is REALLY SLOW even using a SpeedHack, just like Worm Nest 4, so I have a question, why ST Hot Dog King is not doing something for this issue? I really want to play this game. I'm also worried about ST Hot Dog King creating this kind of games in a future.

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
I get an error and it tells me this what do I do? =

GLFWError#65542 occurred, WGL: driver does not appear to support OpenGL

JOSHUAs9

Aug 5, 2021
I am at the Stripclub boss part Died for the first time there, but after dying there I can no longer get in there even though I still have the key, Out of Idea's to try to get it to work again any idea's?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes