2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

rcop101

May 31, 2017
yea so i dont know but it seems like a key was forgotten in one of the medical buildings outside cuz i've checked all 3 to try and open the school gate but theres nothing just a map and a patient file.

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
How to make the first level.. The last door is locked... Where is the key?
&
How to make the game faster via CE?

Last edited:

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
In the town stage gets a little buggy, the nightclub doors just aren't openable sometimes and then it randomly fixes itself. Been wasting lotta time around here.

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Not working for me. After Start Screen no functions on menu options. Neither mobile nor installer. Don't know what's wrong. Even C+++ was installed to no avail.

spookysmoke

Nov 20, 2017
got outside after what felt like forever. found first key outside, died and restarted from save just before going outside. went back to where the key was.....no key. definitely has a few bugs to work out and some re-spawning enemy mechanics to do away with. they should spawn every day or be able to block them off with the barricades, otherwise they have no purpose feels more like an unpolished beta thats been made to long via poor game mechanics then a 1.0 release

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
Don't waste your time with this game, honestly. I have a lot of patience with H games, but jesus christ this game is a slog.

Legitimately your first few hours or so will be going upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key to repeat this over and over and over in the exact same environment fighting the same 4 enemies until you get out of the school and then get completely overrun by screenfuls of enemies.

Terrible game, horrendous controls, not worth the H scenes.

I bought this game on dlsite a few days ago. I wouldn't even recommend playing it for free
I was starting to really like your review but then you ruined it.
It should've been something like this:
" your first few hours or so will be going upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key, to go downstairs to grab a key, to go upstairs to grab a key ......"

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

BigBlue891

Apr 22, 2018
The potential is there, just needs a little more work to smooth it out a bit. I pushed through and I'll admit the school area is a slog but it gets more intense and fun after that. For those who want to give it a go, here are my suggestions.
  1. While in the school only craft beds, fires, and melee upgrade tables (only 1 or 2 of these are needed). Food is plentiful and the fires can clean your polluted water. The research table can also be helpful for raising your HP, but for the most part that shouldn't be necessary until you get outside the school.
  2. Don't worry about using your pistol in the school either. Just collect ammo and use your sword. It'll be slow but after two or three upgrades, you'll be one-shotting most enemies. Once you're outside, there are some quick futa enemies that you'll need the pistol (and rifle) for.

GAME BREAKING BUG. I managed to get into the base and am in the room that has the arrow pointing down to (what I'm assuming) is the final boss but when I try to enter the ladder, the game freezes and then closes out after a few seconds. Tried leaving the room and then coming back in to see if that might change something, but no luck. Trying to enter the boss room locks it up every time.

(Edit): I destroyed the bed I crafted in the room and then I was allowed to enter the boss room.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes