4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Needs "Censored" tag. Unless someone has the link to the Patreon version, everyone will have a pixellated lower body when showing any skin.

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
I'm kinda just waiting for a save for this one, I'm stuck on the 3F boss fight, I maxed out on some of the best scrolls, but because my characters are low level, the damage still isn't enough to complete the fight before my party gets mopped. Not a lot of fun.

artpen

Sep 15, 2017
Needs "Censored" tag. Unless someone has the link to the Patreon version, everyone will have a pixellated lower body when showing any skin.
For now, you can "decensor" some of the images by copying the www/img/pictures folder from the demo and overwriting the censored images. Doesn't work for everything, but seems to be working well enough for now.

Edit: Posted before doing extensive testing. The combat UI was altered, so the main character's portrait is a bit misaligned. You can avoid this by not copying the files starting with "Pos" (ie. "Pos00_41_Body_C0.rpgmvp") to use the censored images or you can have the MC's battle portrait as more of a background, but uncensored. There might be some other small issues, but nothing game breaking.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
I bought a copy off of Itch.io, so I assume I have the uncensored version. What would be the best method to uploading it to f95?

May 13, 2018
Trust me i have searched, 4 has another name or is hidden

Talisman TheBlueKnight :cool:

4.?

Patreon
Worm Nest 5: PROFIT!

Reactions: UberCum

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
My personal review of this game is the same as the last 4 preceding games before it.

If games like No escape and Ship of Servitude can be considered as "full meals", then the worm nest series is the quentessential junk food of H-RPGs. Tasty but not very filling or satisfying in the long run, but that's what you get when you get 5 games churned out in the span of less than a year give or take.

The best thing that could be said about it is at least the price is commensurate with it's quality.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote