4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WormNest5-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jun 10, 2019
WormNest5-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
is this the patreon version?

Balial42

May 3, 2018

chevalierxx

Jul 28, 2023
how play this game ??? i just do quest for girls but non of theme go with me to progress in exploartion , and how raise friendship other then doing quest , i miss some thing ?

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
how play this game ??? i just do quest for girls but non of theme go with me to progress in exploartion , and how raise friendship other then doing quest , i miss some thing ?
You need to find certain items in the dungeons to unlock the other girls, until then you can only do their quests which amount to little more than tediously farming items, I recommend a save editor for that. Friendship is raised by taking the girls to the dungeons and doing their events in the dungeons as far as I can tell. Honestly, if it wasn't for the concept I wouldn't even bother with this one, it's horribly tedious to play even with cheating (I'm only cheating gold and items, not stats and it's still a slog)

Reactions: mortic90

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone tell me what is the purpose of the containment rooms can we enter them at some point or not really and does the relationship for everyone else keeps saying strangers no matter how much you increase it

Last edited:

Emouchet56

Oct 7, 2022
Can someone tell me what is the purpose of the containment rooms can we enter them at some point or not really and does the relationship for everyone else keeps saying strangers no matter how much you increase it
The containment rooms, once accessible (you have to advance through the floors to find a way of unlocking them), allow you to lock up a relationship if you wish. This has an impact on the ending.
Relationships evolve on 3 levels every 100 points (0 to 99 = stranger / 100 to 199 = friend / >200 = lover).

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
The containment rooms, once accessible (you have to advance through the floors to find a way of unlocking them), allow you to lock up a relationship if you wish. This has an impact on the ending.
Relationships evolve on 3 levels every 100 points (0 to 99 = stranger / 100 to 199 = friend / >200 = lover).
Thanks for the help

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. The intro references 'an eastern empire conquered by an elf'. Revenge of the Elf? And Para Ark and Hell After School 2 reference each other slightly. He/she does seem to be setting up a world/universe.

EDIT: Sasha? As in Para Ark Sasha? 'Space Foreigner'...

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hmm. The intro references 'an eastern empire conquered by an elf'. Revenge of the Elf? And Para Ark and Hell After School 2 reference each other slightly. He/she does seem to be setting up a world/universe.

EDIT: Sasha? As in Para Ark Sasha? 'Space Foreigner'...
Welcome to the Wormverse! ;)

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Well, that was odd. Random sudden crash out. No message, just closed. Got into a battle with Skylar as party member(Had just got her) just after a breast expansion.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
I got the second rune and am stuck on the 3rd floor. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do now. The blond queen won't accept it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote