nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Pre-sale begins on itch, 25% off for around 2 months.
I'm hoping to finish the game in the next update, and then I'd like to test some things out with a mini-game before moving on to Para Ark 2.

Worm Nest Plague - Ver0.14 update log
Added final crossbreed (Slut Maker)
Added Lymph Area (Corrupt the immune cells)
Reduce lag in battle slightly
Fixed host parasite display bug

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Worm Nest Plague - Ver0.15 update log
Added Boss Battle Replay in CG replay room
Fix affection requirement bug of slut maker crossbreed
Fix slut maker breed item name display
Fix boss pregnant crash
Fix dialogue bug (_ or {} symbol should not be appeared in the dialogue)
Fix EXP fountain exploit

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
I must say I don't really like the gameplay loop of this one. The combat seems too disconnected to be very sexy, yet a lot of combat is required to progress. On the one hand it feels like combat contains a lot of the animations, yet on the other hand it feels like there's no reason to drag it out. Maybe the outside world events are more interesting, but I'm really struggling to work up the motivation to find out.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
I must say I don't really like the gameplay loop of this one. The combat seems too disconnected to be very sexy, yet a lot of combat is required to progress. On the one hand it feels like combat contains a lot of the animations, yet on the other hand it feels like there's no reason to drag it out. Maybe the outside world events are more interesting, but I'm really struggling to work up the motivation to find out.
Are you using the main attacks or the sex attacks?

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Are you using the main attacks or the sex attacks?
Both, I guess? They both seem to be able to kill, aside from impregnating which IIRC makes them give more exp. It just doesn't really feel like doing sexual stuff to the enemies or having them do stuff to you is very impactful. There's some stages of transformation but it's very quick and the MC has no real reaction to it because I guess it's kind of her thing.

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, I dunno.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
i feel that a lil bit. from what I can tell each char only has, 3 still images I think? normal, aroused, and pregnant if i recall. (4 if you count the pre pregnant still)

The outside scenes are interesting. Tho it is still interesting in its own way. I do hope para ark 2 is better then the first. (More animations, and more body stages etc. def feels like they were onto somethin with the first one)

Lucefina

Mar 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How can she get a bigger belly? That's the most I can get. Or do I have to re-download the game and start from the beginning?

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes