Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
i can't load the game, its stuck with a black screen whether i start the game but not unresponding its like stuck like that forever. am i have to wait a little longer or this is buggy?

Loxxe

Sep 21, 2023
What's the toggle symptom room even for? I thought it would be a way to toggle the visual effects on Lilly but It's still empty.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
What's the toggle symptom room even for? I thought it would be a way to toggle the visual effects on Lilly but It's still empty.
You can toggle the futa ON or OFF in this room for the nurse but only if you unlocked the syndrom for it.

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
Crazy game but the idea that you play as virus and you are teaming up with other pathogens is just so good its actually fun :D

Sep 8, 2018
is this already available or only just a placeholder ? I did the last one lust parasite, but cant get the 4 rest. Or am i missing something ? I did retrace back my step and found nothing

1712138511056.png

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
is this already available or only just a placeholder ? I did the last one lust parasite, but cant get the 4 rest. Or am i missing something ? I did retrace back my step and found nothing

View attachment 3505794
I have not gotten those four either. I do find it kind of weird that the futa parasite is released but still has the (Not Done) on it, but it could have been overlooked.

Sep 8, 2018
While waiting for game update, probably i should share the cheat for RPGM games maybe.

Since this game is tedious in grinding and for affection progress you do need to do some battles, probably best that you skip those.

Just download from the release page, but when it's asked to replace Main.js, DO NOT do it.

Instead :
  1. Open Main.js located on your game folder ../GameFolderName/js
  2. Open with notepad / whatever text editor you have
  3. On : const scriptUrls, added this line ( just put it on the very top, and make sure to copy the " and , to.
"../../cheat/init/import.js",
*side noted, just make sure to follow the example from the variable inside const scriptUrls ( make sure its same on the formatting and it's inside the [] symbol

and enjoy. To use the cheat refer to the github link on above. In game just press Ctrl + C

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
So, the plant in the cave that requires fuckable nipples isn't implemented either yet (like the long tongue etc) right?

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
ooof somehow my pc restarted when i loaded my save file, then i lost all the save progress of the game, does someone haves a full save of the recent version please ?

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
ooof somehow my pc restarted when i loaded my save file, then i lost all the save progress of the game, does someone haves a full save of the recent version please ?
Save of ver. 0.11

Everything which can be done is done there. Main girls are all leveled up high. Only the new crossbreeds are still lvl 1

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
Save of ver. 0.11

Everything which can be done is done there. Main girls are all leveled up high. Only the new crossbreeds are still lvl 1
thanks, also weird, no futa moves against the girls (only the impregnation) and no moves of the girls against the futas, sad xD

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes