arkenliz

Oct 29, 2019
v0.04
3 new characters + 1 new crossbreed
2 new symptom (Ovary infection, Sleepwalk)

... how do I find that "Ovary infection"?

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
v0.04
3 new characters + 1 new crossbreed
2 new symptom (Ovary infection, Sleepwalk)

... how do I find that "Ovary infection"?
Symptoms are those red crystals, you break in micro world to change the host behavior. For ovary infection go to womb, it is blocking one of ways.

By the way, is aggro system works properly for everyone in new version? In my game it is deadlocked onto girls with "parasite" class (Huggy, N. Fowlery and Trypanosoma), they always have full aggro and all other girls always have empty aggro, regardless of what actions everyone take.

arkenliz

Oct 29, 2019
Symptoms are those red crystals, you break in micro world to change the host behavior. For ovary infection go to womb, it is blocking one of ways.

By the way, is aggro system works properly for everyone in new version? In my game it is deadlocked onto girls with "parasite" class (Huggy, N. Fowlery and Trypanosoma), they always have full aggro and all other girls always have empty aggro, regardless of what actions everyone take.
Hmmm, I'm asking cuz the only crystal left for me to break needs "Ovary infection". There are no more world events to get more infections, and, unless there's a hidden need for a womb (or any other area) infection in a specific level, I have no idea where to go.

Oh yeah, I got 7 hours into the game. I should have disclosure this, but I thought the question was specific enough.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Hmmm, I'm asking cuz the only crystal left for me to break needs "Ovary infection". There are no more world events to get more infections, and, unless there's a hidden need for a womb (or any other area) infection in a specific level, I have no idea where to go.

Oh yeah, I got 7 hours into the game. I should have disclosure this, but I thought the question was specific enough.
You sure it is "ovary infection" and not "ovary parasite"? The latter is not in game yet. Similar to "breast size 3" crystal, requiring not-yet-added "breast bacteria".

W4rF4lcon

Jan 12, 2019
You sure it is "ovary infection" and not "ovary parasite"? The latter is not in game yet. Similar to "breast size 3" crystal, requiring not-yet-added "breast bacteria".
That explains the issue i was having too, couldn't figure out where to get breast parasite offspring and ovary parasite offspring to progress. But since they aren't in the game yet, guess I gotta wait until next patch. Thanks

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
anyone know of any games with this kind of theme, the parasite side of things I mean, most are just bland make people horny parasites that dont do much
We're literally at the initial stags of this thing, if its any consolidation, the dev starts building the core game first then builds everything else afterwards.

LaurenceD

Dec 15, 2021
I fell into the trap of "Not done" meaning, in my mind, I've not done the content. Not that the content itself isn't done lol.

Jupiter6

Mar 20, 2020
Same. I spent so long searching before giving up searching and just enjoy leveling up the crew.
welp... same as me... decided to give up and search to see what i was missing but turns out i've finished everything. Like... i've spent 3 days straight trying to progress in this game lmao

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes