Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
what's the actual end for content
For now it seems to be
- Unlocking all 6 girls not including the one you start with
- Finishing both affection events in the Lung area with Cold Virus
- Viewed all real world events (4-5 ish)

FauxFire

Oct 27, 2019
Damn, this is like a fetish buffet where almost everything on offer is delicious but there's just not enough to sate... In other words, this has very clear potential to be an amazing game.
Though the UI needs some serious optimizing, both in what is displayed as well as the underlying code. I have no idea how to pay attention to the status effects that get thrown about, and the lag I got on the laptop I play these 2d games on was abhorrent for what was being displayed.
Those two maluses aside, I have no other issues that aren't simple balancing issues/clearly unfinished content. Game-play loop is fun and the sexual content doesn't become a chore to unlock. I'm excited to see how this progresses.

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
I have no idea how to pay attention to the status effects that get thrown about
You can check active status effects on both allies and enemies by placing mouse cursor over entity in question. If there is a way to do that with keyboard alone, I don't know it.

LaurenceD

Dec 15, 2021
Ah HotDog has this one fetish that is rare in games but he has it pretty reliably. futa urethra play. Love it.

dxasmodeus

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2017
View attachment 3299351
why this happen in my android?
That looks like a standard RPG Maker error where the subject localization file is missing. It usually happens with a bad compilation stemming from the original product being made with the Japanese localization. The Android version would have to be recompiled to fix it, I think.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
View attachment 3299351
why this happen in my android?
That looks like a standard RPG Maker error where the subject localization file is missing. It usually happens with a bad compilation stemming from the original product being made with the Japanese localization. The Android version would have to be recompiled to fix it, I think.
Looking at the activity of Android users in this thread, I think it's safe to say that the itch.io page has the properly working APK whilst the one here hasn't been updated and is thus broken

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes