Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Pro tip in case this becomes as obnoxious as Para Ark:
>>> <<<
Ain't no way I'm bothering grinding

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So if the germ thing gets pregnant. Is there a time limit until she gives birth ?

Anyway just get rid of the QTE ? but stil lget perfect runs ? I just get tired doing it repetition

May 28, 2022
well this artist again
let see what the artist cook

also the artist develop 2 game? that laggy side scroller shooter and this

Reniachii

Sep 28, 2020
The gameplay loop is really ambitious and interesting. I'm intrigued to see how is it gonna evolve-- both the game and the virus

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Im more into the breast expansion / corruption side of things

wether it's through parasite or magic ill take whatever since good transformation + corruption isnt that plentiful (and usually they never finish their games)

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
This was something else! I recommend watching Cells at Work; any of them it doesn't matter; or getting a medical dictionary. But then some of the debuffs have fun names that are super scientific; like 'Wet mouth' or 'Glorping Anus' XD

I should have made a fetish bingo because it was amazing how many things can be put into a single demo.

Sex with dogs, worms, tentacles, futa, anal vore, tail vore, breast vore, corruption, bug chasing, tentacles, insects (I guess that is what you would call the thing on some of the girl's backs?) molestation on a bus, rimming, bathroom fucking, ear/skull/brain fucking. A ton of Yuri attacks that are too many to list; like lesbian is a whole battle phase, monsters, birthing, futa. I'm astonished and who knows what else that might be added.

The gameplay loop is pretty complex for what it is, it doesn't mean it is good or straight forward. You enter a part of the body and beat up immune cells of some type; then corrupt a body cell. I guess you can count them as cilvians because they don't fight back and then you can get resorces from them that you use to unlock boss battles, build items or learn new skills. After that you can progress the story. Eventually you end up with like an overworld phase and a microscopic phase. There is hints of a relationship stuff, crafting, base building I guess?

Certainly was not what I was expecting and might be worth checking in on when/if it ever gets ironed out.

Reactions: Dover2
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes