ayalnjan

Dec 5, 2018
Loved it!!! Just waiting for the next update. Not huge lot of content is there at the moment, but the story direction, the dynamics etc. are lit. I think, this is ST Hot Dog Kings best work till now.

Reactions: devablaze325

cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
How do you get the Corona girl?
Same process as the others. Once you've progressed the story far enough go to the corona area in the lungs, fight the virus, get a girl pregnant from it twice and she should be able to give birth to her via the breed option

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Same process as the others. Once you've progressed the story far enough go to the corona area in the lungs, fight the virus, get a girl pregnant from it twice and she should be able to give birth to her via the breed option
Weird, I've unlocked every girl but her and triggered every possible sex events in the real world, yet that area is still locked

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Weird, I've unlocked every girl but her and triggered every possible sex events in the real world, yet that area is still locked
I've gotten Corona after the "green-haired patient: change bedsheets" event. Though that was the last remaining scene, I already did all others, including the "green-haired patient: wash body".

alperen02

Mar 4, 2022
It worked perfectly fine for me, assuming you're using JoiPlay
Try extracting the game again. If that doesn't work then try asking around in the JoiPlay Discord
Did you download the windows version? (I just downloaded the apk so i an not using joiplay)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I've gotten Corona after the "green-haired patient: change bedsheets" event. Though that was the last remaining scene, I already did all others, including the "green-haired patient: wash body".
My bad, I checked again and turns out I do have the Corona area unlocked
Did you download the windows version? (I just downloaded the apk so i an not using joiplay)
I'm using JoiPlay so yes I downloaded the Windows version
If you don't want to switch to Windows version then try downloading the APK again, the developer updated it

Alberio

Apr 26, 2022
At least this group finishes their games even if they are short depending on how they are worked out. I did enjoy Para Ark though it was definitely grindy. To be honest I think I could do with a list of games that have pregnancy as a mechanic. They don't all have to be translated but, I could use the list to see if the have popped up on Steam under certain translation publishers, or are marked by those translation publishers for upcoming releases. I just checked the Kagura Games page on Steam and another work by Hasouyuya which is the beginning story for their works like "Escape from Wombraid Maze", "Miss Lysette's Assassin Maid", "Seed of Evil", and "Seraphina and the Key to the Egg" is getting an official translation. I currently have the fairly ok MTL version of the game that they just announced for translation, and a translation work of "Escape from Wombraid Maze"

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes