jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've just found this came. I haven't played it enough yet to say much about it, but I was very amused by the dialogue between the alien and the antiphage preceding the first battle. And it's a great pity that nurses around here don't dress like the ones in the game. :)

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
How do you actually recruit or catch or get new party members? I"m still stuck on this part
You breed them by getting MC (or any other girl) impregnated twice in row by same pathogen-type enemy and using one of "breed" skills afterwards.
To get impregnated girl need to receive a monster load (doesn't matter who exactly initiated the act) in one of "gestable" holes (vagina or nipples).
To squeeze a load you need to perform well enough in sex QTE: two successful hits give a chance of that, all three - guarantee it.

Last edited:

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
You breed them by getting MC (or any other girl) impregnated twice in row by same pathogen-type enemy and using one of "breed" skills afterwards.
To get impregnated girl need to receive a monster load (doesn't matter who exactly initiated the act) in one of "gestable" holes (vagina or nipples).
To squeeze a load you need to perform well enough in sex QTE: two successful hits give a chance of that, all three - guarantee it.
For futas, the penis/urinal works too

ewery52

May 26, 2018
How to crossbread? I got all pathogen on the list to at least level 7. I only had the crossbread with cold virus.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes