Secrecy420

Apr 3, 2023
This game is TRASH, this is 100× harder than his other game in space on a space ship. I'm trying to have a goon sesh, not play a "die hard game" with no chance to have a wanker.

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
This game is TRASH, this is 100× harder than his other game in space on a space ship. I'm trying to have a goon sesh, not play a "die hard game" with no chance to have a wanker.
Mhm, noted. Anything else? Please, share with us.

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
Really? Sex moves always makes his games easier.

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
This games been out for awhile. Anyone mind posting the android version of the final game
Update the 1.02 for android pls
Maybe 1.02 for Android pls.
android update?
Where is the android update
Anyone got android version ?
Android no longer being updated?
Where is the version 1.02 for Android update this download link pls
We aint getting it at this rate :cry:
I haven't tried it on a phone since I don't play such games on the phone but it worked for me on BlueStacks. Keep in mind that the game may not run on all mobiles!

Android version 1.02:

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I haven't tried it on a phone since I don't play such games on the phone but it worked for me on BlueStacks. Keep in mind that the game may not run on all mobiles!

Android version 1.02:

Thank you. I can finally finish this without having to worry about restarting.:love:

Guess_Who

Mar 17, 2024
While I'm at it, for those who are interested in the mac version

Here it is (Mac version 1.02):

Note: (Save is in "Game. app/Contents/Resources/ app. nw/save")

Cheers

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
How do I get stage 2 pregnancy on enemies? After stage 1 their defense is too high no matter what I do.
Keep stacking different "defense down" statuses (they all contribute to total score, regardless of attack type specified at tooltip), renew enemy horningness, make them orgasm two-three times (via perfect sex-attack QTE) for additional defense break. Of couse all of this is viable only at mid-to-high enemy levels, low-level ones are too squishy even with milk heal and damage mitigation buff.

Reactions: Snafubr
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes