3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you, guys, for your opinion about the game. I appreciate it.
As as I said on my patreon page the developing was really a pain in the ass. I just underestimated the importance of having a good pc, so all I can do now is render in 3delight and even so I'm facing a lot of problems which slow down the whole work. Above all I can't code:(
I'm experimenting now with Iray, how far I can go with it. I'd say my limit now is rquality somewhere around 0.4 and pretty small resolution (1000x800 - 45 min for one figure). Though, I'm not really into giving up, despite that my pc is already on the half way to heaven.
For those who liked the game I'm sorry to say but I have to take a week of rest. I've spent 3 month on this, 12 hours per a day, lost so many nerve cells. If the game isn't worth it I will just move on to the next project.
Sorry for the whining) And yeah, please, tell me about the mistakes I made, I will correct everything in the following update, if it'll be.

Reactions: botc76

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you, guys, for your opinion about the game. I appreciate it.
As as I said on my patreon page the developing was really a pain in the ass. I just underestimated the importance of having a good pc, so all I can do now is render in 3delight and even so I'm facing a lot of problems which slow down the whole work. Above all I can't code:(
I'm experimenting now with Iray, how far I can go with it. I'd say my limit now is rquality somewhere around 0.4 and pretty small resolution (1000x800 - 45 min for one figure). Though, I'm not really into giving up, despite that my pc is already on the half way to heaven.
For those who liked the game I'm sorry to say but I have to take a week of rest. I've spent 3 month on this, 12 hours per a day, lost so many nerve cells. If the game isn't worth it I will just move on to the next project.
Sorry for the whining) And yeah, please, tell me about the mistakes I made, I will correct everything in the following update, if it'll be.
nope nope nope... dont be like this

i myself make my own game right now, months on it already and far from finish the start... yes, i use 3delight because i have a very shitty pc. it took me 2 up to 3 hours per render..... 3 hours for 1 render... soo yeah, i know the feeling.
but i not care... i wont give up... trust me.. graphism is NOT what make a game great. story , is the most important in a game. the bones and heart of it.
peoples here dont give a fuck to play a beautyful or a ugly game... all they want is something that will catch them, keep them in it.. and thats not the beauty of it. its the story, the lore, the pace, or whatever you call that.

i know how stressfull it is, how annoying it is to waste , like me, ALL my free time to render 4 or 5 render a day after finished my work and deal with the RL bullshit.

if you just give up like that, you show weakness and no serious nor professionalism to peoples, and however will be your next project, peoples will remember you as a bad dev who give up easily.

imho, just take a break, the time needed, to kick stress out. then go back in the game, check comments, changes things, adapt others.. even a remake if needed.

but remember.... graphism is NOT what make a game great. and i not say that because my game will be shitty 3Delight horrible. i really mean it because peoples want something good, enjoyable...
its like a women.... a beautyful women as sexy as she is... is a piece of shit if she doesnt have a single IQ or a bad mentality.
i will prefer an ugly women with good feeling and full of life, fun and all.

same goes for game.

hope you will just think about what i just say right now ( well, i hope a bit, because i dont want to look like an idiot ^^ )

keep up ! never give up your hope and dream !

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hm, this game is hard to judge.
The writing is all over the place. Mostly because it´s phrased completely bonkers. And also way too verbose.
Sometimes less is more. Sometimes one correct and meaningful sentence is better than six that really go nowhere.

Then again, some of the humour came through and the two little redheads look sexy as fuck, even with the relatively low-rate renders.

I don´t want to be negative though, there really is stuff I like in this.
It´s a relatively fresh idea and if you had either a translator or an Editor, whatever of the two you really Need, who fixed the writing up, this would work so much better.

Don´t be discouraged, there have been so many horrible, atrocious games, that I dropped after playing the intro.
I finished the Content here, because despite the weaknesses there was something entertaining here.

What really made this difficult, apart from the horrible shit that the MC wrote in his novel, is that both sisters appear unlikeable.
I have a Feeling that´s not really true for Emma, but if it isn´t there should be more hints that she´s acting like a bitch out of concern and not pms.

She just seems completely weird and crazy before the truth or dare game, you should probably tone that down a bit, make her seem less eccentric and more concerned.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Added NTR & sissification tags as some people may get their shit in a knot, so if you don't dig that kind of stuff move on to the next game.

I played this last night and while it probably isn't true NTR, it's better to be safe than sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I can somehow understand the NTR tag, though even for my relatively strict standards, that´s not what I see as NTR, but I absolutely have a problem with sissified.
A sissy is a completely emasculated male, all that happens in this game is a little femdom, so with this tag you´re giving this a completely wrong vibe.
We have no idea what will happen later on, if the MC will be controlled by the younger sister or not, if he will completely turn the table etc..
Unless he´s turned into her maid and forced to wear dresses, I would really be careful with a tag like sissification.
This will seriously turn people away from the game.

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
nope nope nope... dont be like this

i myself make my own game right now, months on it already and far from finish the start... yes, i use 3delight because i have a very shitty pc. it took me 2 up to 3 hours per render..... 3 hours for 1 render... soo yeah, i know the feeling.
but i not care... i wont give up... trust me.. graphism is NOT what make a game great. story , is the most important in a game. the bones and heart of it.
peoples here dont give a fuck to play a beautyful or a ugly game... all they want is something that will catch them, keep them in it.. and thats not the beauty of it. its the story, the lore, the pace, or whatever you call that.

i know how stressfull it is, how annoying it is to waste , like me, ALL my free time to render 4 or 5 render a day after finished my work and deal with the RL bullshit.

if you just give up like that, you show weakness and no serious nor professionalism to peoples, and however will be your next project, peoples will remember you as a bad dev who give up easily.

imho, just take a break, the time needed, to kick stress out. then go back in the game, check comments, changes things, adapt others.. even a remake if needed.

but remember.... graphism is NOT what make a game great. and i not say that because my game will be shitty 3Delight horrible. i really mean it because peoples want something good, enjoyable...
its like a women.... a beautyful women as sexy as she is... is a piece of shit if she doesnt have a single IQ or a bad mentality.
i will prefer an ugly women with good feeling and full of life, fun and all.

same goes for game.

hope you will just think about what i just say right now ( well, i hope a bit, because i dont want to look like an idiot ^^ )

keep up ! never give up your hope and dream !
Yeah, I guess you are right) So, I'll put on my headphones, turn up 'work bitch' (even though I hate Britney Spears), drag my ass back into my working thongs (to get in the mood) and get back to the work!) But in a week:)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I guess you are right) So, I'll put on my headphones, turn up 'work bitch' (even though I hate Britney Spears), drag my ass back into my working thongs (to get in the mood) and get back to the work!) But in a week:)
take your time.
rushing will only lead to disaster.

( lucky you can at least hear music will rendering :/, i cant..but heh ! Spears ? .. well..maybe i m not that unlucky finally XD )

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
The writing is all over the place. Mostly because it´s phrased completely bonkers. And also way too verbose.
Sometimes less is more. Sometimes one correct and meaningful sentence is better than six that really go nowhere.
I actually thought that I wrote not enough, but it appers to be not:oops: I promise I will control myself from now onXD
It´s a relatively fresh idea and if you had either a translator or an Editor, whatever of the two you really Need, who fixed the writing up, this would work so much better.
Unfortunately, I don't have anyone beside me to help me with that.
both sisters appear unlikeable.
I tried to make it on purpose so as to make a player begin to sympathize them not from the very beginning of the game. As you could see from the current ending they are not actually that bitchy as you might thought. I am interested in that effect.
Thank you very much, botc76!

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I actually thought that I wrote not enough, but it appers to be not:oops: I promise I will control myself from now onXD

Unfortunately, I don't have anyone beside me to help me with that.

I tried to make it on purpose so as to make a player begin to sympathize them not from the very beginning of the game. As you could see from the current ending they are not actually that bitchy as you might thought. I am interested in that effect.
Thank you very much, botc76!

Hm, if I had a little more time at hands right now, I`d be glad to help you, alas it´s not possible, but I´m sure, if you ask around a bit, people will offer to help.
I´ve seen that happen with many games, that members here help with translations and writing and I saw it offered even more often than it was accepted.

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
Hm, if I had a little more time at hands right now, I`d be glad to help you, alas it´s not possible, but I´m sure, if you ask around a bit, people will offer to help.
I´ve seen that happen with many games, that members here help with translations and writing and I saw it offered even more often than it was accepted.
Then I'll definitely ask someone before the next release. Thanks for your help again)

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
Please, guys, I need your advice! Visit my , I started the poll there. Whether I should rerender all the images or not. If you don't have an account there just tell me what you think here.

U

User_10739

Okay, I can somehow understand the NTR tag, though even for my relatively strict standards, that´s not what I see as NTR, but I absolutely have a problem with sissified.
A sissy is a completely emasculated male, all that happens in this game is a little femdom, so with this tag you´re giving this a completely wrong vibe.
We have no idea what will happen later on, if the MC will be controlled by the younger sister or not, if he will completely turn the table etc..
Unless he´s turned into her maid and forced to wear dresses, I would really be careful with a tag like sissification.
This will seriously turn people away from the game.
Ok, I will rescind the sissy tag for now and I know it is not true NTR but you know what happens on the forum when people come across that kind of content with no warning... Just spreading a little fire retardant...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't think i like this type of tagging. It's misleading. I think i'm playing a game with content i'm interested based on the tags only to find i've wasted my time and the game was tagged just to 'be safe'...

This is especially annoying as a bi dude when anything with even the slightest hint of homosexuality in it gets classified as a "gay game" in order to cater to super insecure homophobes (who i can only assume are so terrified they might like it they have to throw a fit). Trying to find actually relevant content when looking through gay, m/m or similarly classified games, in this case the sissification tag, is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack. It's all bogged down with games that have like one implied scene or similar nonsense.

And pretty much the exact same thing goes for NTR. Some huge % of the games sorted by that tag, as you say, aren't "true NTR". Appeasing all these people who can't act like adults and simply move on is creating a real bad "this is why we can't have nice things" situation.
Than create a know tag called your girls get fucked by other guys or something dude NTR is close enough to being that and it should be tagged with NTR since the game has another dude fucking the girls you like and who wants to watch a girl you like getting fucked i'll tell you most people don't.

SO AGAIN STAY AWAY IF YOU HATE NTR AND OTHER MEN FUCKING YOUR GIRL PEOPLE SAID IT IS FORCED IN THIS GAME YOU MUST WATCH IT.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Ok, I tried this visual novel/game out, and all I can say is wow... First off, the writing is a complete mess, mixing broken English, a bizarre writing style, and lots of spelling/grammar errors... Along with a story that at first seemed intriguing and unique, but then it just takes you on this rollercoaster ride of melodrama, flip-flopping character personalities, building up possible relationships only to destroy them in an instance, a writing style that tries to sound intelligent but just makes very little sense most of the time, pacing issues, and the list goes on... NTR is listed but at the moment it occurs, it just gets trumped by blackmail (which felt worse) shortly there after, so don't even worry about the current content NTR (it barely registers)... I don't know if I should have felt sorry for the protagonist, or kicked him myself due to his blunders and stupidity... There are barely any choices to really make... On a positive note, the visuals for when the protagonist was writing his novel, was a nice touch... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: skullker and botc76

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok.. let's move on. Quit getting stuck over NTR.

@CosmoNaughtyca - Don't worry about IRay.. You can do fine with 3Delight renders. There are tricks to learn with the lighting and we have some threads dealing with that issue here. If you need some time off, take it. Nothing's worse than a burnt-out, jaded developer with no drive. If you need help with the english, proofreading, or script.... let us know. We have members who will help you.
You are the dev of this game, right? Need a "Developer" badge?

Reactions: Zippity and botc76

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
Don't worry about IRay.. You can do fine with 3Delight renders. There are tricks to learn with the lighting and we have some threads dealing with that issue here.
Thanks) I'll check it out
If you need help with the english, proofreading, or script.... let us know. We have members who will help you.
Yeah, that's really turned out to be a big problem. I didn't realize how poor my english:oops: I guess I'm lack of speech practice. Anyway, for me to escape from Russia is a bit unrealistic now, especially before my final exams in the university:biggrin:
I really want someone to help me with the text mistakes, but I don't know where to ask about that. In the 'translation' section I should create a topic, right?
You are the dev of this game, right? Need a "Developer" badge?
Sure, thank you!:happyblush

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I would love to try this game, since I kinda like the idea of renting a room not for one, but two girls and on top of that they are sisters:heartcoveredeyes:(from what I could gather reading the comments). Of course the huge turnoff for me is the N word and blackmail, if only it was optional...:(.

Reactions: Maverick1965

CosmoNaughtyca

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2018
I would love to try this game, since I kinda like the idea of renting a room not for one, but two girls and on top of that they are sisters:heartcoveredeyes:(from what I could gather reading the comments). Of course the huge turnoff for me is the N word and blackmail, if only it was optional...:(.
Don't worry;) In the next version I'll make the situation with ntr optional. And blackmail... well... :angel:

Reactions: Joi_fan
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes