Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If all goes according to plan. Ninoss says it'll be updated next week.
Good to hear. I'm honestly curious to see the degree of change involved, considering the time people needed to kitbash through bugs and related stuff.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Good to hear. I'm honestly curious to see the degree of change involved, considering the time people needed to kitbash through bugs and related stuff.
Without speaking for Ninoss, it's his game after all, I'll say that you'll see a good amount of changes. Although I'll say that the behind the scenes changes (i.e. system changes, bugs, game logic) actually outnumber the visible changes lol.

Just following the process has reminded me why it takes years for even massive AAA video game studios to make games.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Without speaking for Ninoss, it's his game after all, I'll say that you'll see a good amount of changes. Although I'll say that the behind the scenes changes (i.e. system changes, bugs, game logic) actually outnumber the visible changes lol.
Well, that's kind of what i'm expecting - along with the utter breaking of any and all v0.24 or older saves - truth be told. :KEK:

ruarogue1

Feb 11, 2020
While everyone is waiting on the new release for WTM you can check out the mod I created for the original game. Head back over there to check it out and since it is my first mod I'm interested in feedback.

May 23, 2023
If all goes according to plan. Ninoss says it'll be updated next week.
I'll hold off uploading my modded version of 0.24ac for another week or two so if 0.28 drops soon it won't clash with it.

I'm pretty busy for the next few months and am unlikely to find much time to upgrade my mod to 0.28 for a while, but I'll probably upload what I've got once everyone has had a good look at Ninoss's 0.28 version (or if it continues to be delayed).

In the meantime here's a link to the data from my mod.

It has 18 sponsors and 29 girls. It's compatible with 0.24ac and probably will be for 0.28, but as with all user-modded data it will change the game balance. So anyone wanting to use it should probably back up what they already have before copying it onto their game folder in case it's not to their taste.

It's built on data from Ninoss, Jordan, Gdiggers and BIBIMISSION but is considerably bigger (about 4GB). That's mostly due to extra vids but also because there's a lot more photoshoots and they tend to be large (some are over 100 pics). That's because my mod has more student and sponsor development and needs extra data for it. If it doesn't suit your playing style you can simply go to the appropriate photoshoot folders and delete unwanted pics.

There's stuff in some of the girlConfig.ini and sponsorConfig.ini files that's only used by my mod. It's unlikely to affect other versions.

As always, Ninoss has ultimate say over if and when I upload my modded version, so if he wants me to hold off for longer or not upload it at all he just has to say so. Unfortunately I can't join him on Discord as it wants my phone number to register and I don't give out that sort of info over the internet, so he'll need to let me know via this forum.

Last edited:

EnAlv

May 8, 2023
I'll hold off uploading my modded version of 0.24ac for another week or two so if 0.28 drops soon it won't clash with it.

I'm pretty busy for the next few months and am unlikely to find much time to upgrade my mod to 0.28 for a while, but I'll probably upload what I've got once everyone has had a good look at Ninoss's 0.28 version (or if it continues to be delayed).

In the meantime here's a link to the data from my mod.

It has 18 sponsors and 29 girls. It's compatible with 0.24ac and probably will be for 0.28, but as with all user-modded data it will change the game balance. So anyone wanting to use it should probably back up what they already have before copying it onto their game folder in case it's not to their taste.

It's built on data from Ninoss, Jordan, Gdiggers and BIBIMISSION but is considerably bigger (about 4GB). That's mostly due to extra vids but also because there's a lot more photoshoots and they tend to be large (some are over 100 pics). That's because my mod has more student and sponsor development and needs extra data for it. If it doesn't suit your playing style you can simply go to the appropriate photoshoot folders and delete unwanted pics.

There's stuff in some of the girlConfig.ini and sponsorConfig.ini files that's only used by my mod. It's unlikely to affect other versions.

As always, Ninoss has ultimate say over if and when I upload my modded version, so if he wants me to hold off for longer or not upload it at all he just has to say so. Unfortunately I can't join him on Discord as it wants my phone number to register and I don't give out that sort of info over the internet, so he'll need to let me know via this forum.
How can I install the mod?

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
I'm still confused about the "goal" of this game.
So girls come in, you grope them during exam prevent them away, take them out for photo or event, contact sponser to make money, get upgrade from PTA.
And? Make them pass the exam if keep them enough days or collected all content, then get another batch of girls to continue?

May 23, 2023
How can I install the mod?
This isn't really the mod, just the data from it. But it will work with WTM_Academy-0.24ac.

To install it drag-and-drop the 'game' folder from the 'WTM_Academy-0.24acMC_data.zip' file into your 'WTM_Academy-0.24ac-pc' folder (the one with 'WTM_Academy.exe' in it).

Before you do it would be a good idea to make a copy of the 'sponsors' and 'girls' folders in your current 'WTM_Academy-0.24ac-pc\game' folder in case you find you prefer the game with vanilla data.

EnAlv

May 8, 2023
I'm still confused about the "goal" of this game.
So girls come in, you grope them during exam prevent them away, take them out for photo or event, contact sponser to make money, get upgrade from PTA.
And? Make them pass the exam if keep them enough days or collected all content, then get another batch of girls to continue?
Right now it dosnt have any goal but in the next uptdate it will have it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WTMAcademy-0.29a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lees91

EnAlv

May 8, 2023
I've been trying the new update and i need to say that its awsome, just with the first 6 girls you can have more than 2-3 hours of gameplay

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Arf, Ninoss would you mind sharing the patch between the alpha and beta version ? I just downloaded the alpha one and don’t want to download the ~900MB again.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
0.29b is OUT !

In this update, parents of the girls (moms) are introduced!
This will add several new event and a big one when you decide to visit one your your student.
This includes solo girl tutoring, mother/daughter punishment, some counter-action against the player and ways to force a mom to vote at PTA.

Several systems have been reinforced to prevent bugs and help modding along side optimizations.
Many under-the-hood systems have been done and updated for this release, they will be instantly used in 0.3 when the PTA president will finally come.

Modded girls will work without issues, scripts mods will be updated soon, the HOW_TO_MOD.txt have been updated with the new features.

Reactions: stho90

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Magister Crudi Factor96
Paranoiaaaaaa That's a sandbox game so technically there is not goal ^^. I'll still try to make the PTA president storyline to progress the Free-Use law kind of a "main quest" to lead the players :cool:
jwdante123 EnAlv Thanks :oops:
sls8181 Here is the 0.29a=>0.29b \game folder: (Maybe at some point I'll make a seperate pack with the vanilla girls and vids to avoid downloading eveything again at each update)

Last edited:

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Magister Crudi Factor96
Paranoiaaaaaa That's a sandbox game so technically there is not goal ^^. I'll still try to make the PTA president storyline to progress the Free-Use law kind of a "main quest" to lead the players :cool:
jwdante123 EnAlv Thanks :oops:
sls8181 Here is the 0.29b \game folder: (Maybe at some point I'll make a seperate pack with the vanilla girls and vids to avoid downloading eveything again at each update)
Thank you !

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes