Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Are the mom's stats directly related to their daughters corruption or independent?

Kind of unsure of how talking with them helps, but i suspect my lack of luck so far relates to an absence of rule-breaking to punish at the moment....

Reactions: splamo

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
and that the save doesn't work?I click save and the console pops out
That's a rare RenPy bug when skip-forward/back-forward in inconsistant states, can't fix it, it's on RenPy's side.
Try loading an auto-save or any of you'reprevious save that is not corrupted.

Are the mom's stats directly related to their daughters corruption or independent?

Kind of unsure of how talking with them helps, but i suspect my lack of luck so far relates to an absence of rule-breaking to punish at the moment....
Both moms and daughters have distinct stats :cool:

Adding saves "upgrades" from an update to another would basicaly add +1month per update in dev time.
As core features are being added each update at this dev state, a more resonable estimate would be +2month per update. I'm not quite sure ppl really want to wait 4month just to ensure save compatibility ><

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Good to know - it seems like corrupting the daughters helps a little with influencing the moms - or it could be coincidence, since some of the ones i target already had corruption in the 40-60s, not quite sure. So much to get the hang of, i guess.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
That's a rare RenPy bug when skip-forward/back-forward in inconsistant states, can't fix it, it's on RenPy's side.
Try loading an auto-save or any of you'reprevious save that is not corrupted.

Adding saves "upgrades" from an update to another would basicaly add +1month per update in dev time.
As core features are being added each update at this dev state, a more resonable estimate would be +2month per update. I'm not quite sure ppl really want to wait 4month just to ensure save compatibility ><
I started a new game and for some reason there is no autosave

doxja

Mar 23, 2018
While running game code:
Exception: Line with id lb_emergency_funds_9db36d03 appeared twice, at game/scripts/lb_emergency_funds.rpy:4 and game/scripts/plannedEvents/lb_emergency_funds.rpy:4.
How do i fix this?

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Yeah, for what it's worth, I don't think not ensuring save compatibility is a big deal since there isn't much story progression to be had in this game. The only thing you really lose out on is your progress with sponsors and the rules you paid for, but you do all that quickly enough anyways that it's not a big deal at all.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
While running game code:
Exception: Line with id lb_emergency_funds_9db36d03 appeared twice, at game/scripts/lb_emergency_funds.rpy:4 and game/scripts/plannedEvents/lb_emergency_funds.rpy:4.
How do i fix this?
Idk what you've done but game/scripts/lb_emergency_funds.rpy should not exist, delete it + the lb_emergency_funds.rpyc file.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Is there any explanation of mechanics? like what the different stats do and how to raise them. I know naturism is raised through photoshoots and stripping during exams but other than that idk. Like individual actions during exams effect overall stats or does it only matter how the exam ends? Also is the only way to swap out girls to let them some graduate? Like if I wanted to see all the girls eventually then I'll have to lose other girls forever?

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Is there any explanation of mechanics? like what the different stats do and how to raise them. I know naturism is raised through photoshoots and stripping during exams but other than that idk. Like individual actions during exams effect overall stats or does it only matter how the exam ends? Also is the only way to swap out girls to let them some graduate? Like if I wanted to see all the girls eventually then I'll have to lose other girls forever?
Basically stats get raised/lowered during exams based on what you do to them.
The text of them leaving tells you why they specifically left. (this, i believe, has the biggest impact on a stat or two)
Canonically, in the "plot", girls try to be less resistant to why they left (in future exams) so they have a "better" chance to pass the exam and graduate.

Some examples of why they leave:
-Try to repeatedly strip a girl, and she'll leave feeling embarrassed (which raises her willingness to show more skin).
-Try to abuse a girl (slap her body parts a bunch) and she'll leave out of fear. (which raises her resistance to pain)
-Try to sexually abuse a girl a bunch, and she *can* leave feeling horny. (which makes her gain more arousal/corruption through sexual actions in future exams)

General rule of thumb, if you want girls to quickly become fuckable more than once in an exam, just focus on stripping clothing and teasing. Once they start showing up to exams with body parts exposed, that's about when you can start fucking them without massive consequence.

And you can have any amount of girls at once, just raise the girl count during PTA meetings. They don't need to graduate if you don't want. All the girls in the ~20 or so pool can be picked at the start of a new save (and if you have played a bunch and have all the 20 girls) and can be randomly selected in the 3 at the exam.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
How do you corrupt the mothers? The option when you visit them, leads to a debug message and then they threaten to slap you. I've checked the stats after I've gone through this and their corruption doesn't change. I found manipulating the situation when the daughters break the rules can help but I'm in a catch-22 at the moment.

No one is breaking the current rules and I can't get enough of the mothers to vote FOR any new ones. Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:

zakrath1

Oct 20, 2020
Try to enforce the School Uniform; it should be easy enough to acquire.
Once that's done, girls can gain many Rule Breaks if they are not in uniform.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Idk what you've done but game/scripts/lb_emergency_funds.rpy should not exist, delete it + the lb_emergency_funds.rpyc file.
in a dif game similar to this one there was a emergency fund mod for the school but i havent seen that mod or game in many years

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes