May 23, 2023
You might be interested in the attached Ninoss.

It addresses a bug when you remove panties during a home visit. I'm yet to test it when the girl hasn't left the bedroom though.

I've picked up a few more new bugs in my testing. Let me know if you want me to tell you or post a fix.

Correction to previous postscript: Nah, this fix is fine. I introduced the bug with a different change I made. My bad.

Last edited:
May 23, 2023
Magister Crudi Could you please do both? Very excited to give this a try later this evening and the more bugs squished the better <3
Will do, but I expect to have my own mod (with bugfixes) properly tested within the next couple of days. Then it'll be ready to upload (unless Ninoss objects).

One new bug I've struck a few times is that it's possible to get the message that a girl has left the bedroom for the bathroom when you're actually in the Academy exam room. I'm gonna hunt that one when I've completed my current round of testing and will post more details (and hopefully a fix) soon.

There's also some minor carry-over bugs from 0.24ac I fixed in my mod that are still in 0.29b. They're pretty trivial though.

Reactions: davemanster

Koikatsu Enjoyer

Oct 26, 2022
Is it possible to have the images related to covering up the girls during the exam be prioritized, just like the vids.
Cuz I was able to do that thanks to the guide, but I didnt see any info about the covering images.
So, Im asking if I missed it or its not possible, and if not, is there any chance that in later versions it could be?
Thanks!

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Magister Crudi Thank you so much for your effort on this, and of course the dev for putting this game together. It is one of my favorites. If it is not breaking any rules, you both should have a paypal or something. Would buy you both a coffee.

Is there an easy way to add more clothing options?

I love the mechanic of the girls coming to class dressed based on stats, but I really would enjoy more variety of clothing. For me personally, that would improve the game significantly. For example, more variety of everyday clothing based on current stats or even additional clothing types such as sporty or other uniforms like cheerleader, tennis, swimming etc. Outside of the scope of the original ask, maybe based on body type or some other statistic they could wear them, for example if extracurricular activities are added in the future. What are your thoughts on this?

Reactions: splamo

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Came across a bug in that choosing [open your mouth] zeroes all rule-breakings, no matter how many more than 5-6 a student does have. Really annoying if the Player intended to make the most of all that misbehaviour. Hoping it is a bug indeed, because if it was intentional, i'd say that's a really cheap move to do.

So, anyone had some luck with getting some of the mothers to go farther than topless in "Free Use tests"?
I'm guessing increasing Affection helps, though it can be hell of hard as lots of actions cause Affection drop... :cautious:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
So, anyone had some luck with getting some of the mothers to go farther than topless in "Free Use tests"?
Yeah, you can get them to do oral/vaginal/anal as a one shot, although all 3 seem to give the same results for affection etc.

May 23, 2023
There's a glitch in the 'lingerie_4' photoshootConfig.ini for VANILLA_Elvera.

If you change

horizontalRes = 1890,1260
verticalRes = 840,1260

to

horizontalRes = 1920,1440
verticalRes = 1080,1440

her apparent chubbiness won't keep changing between shots.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Having difficulty accessing some mothers.

For example. I currently only have outer-less & bra-less as rules.
Despite this, I have increased the stats of some girls where they show up topless, and occasionally with just panties.
1688396957189.png
However, they still flee at the slightest touch, with all actions having "small negative" or worse. So despite them being constantly horny, they never orgasm due to leaving too quickly.
1688396996734.png
1688397068696.png
1688397094179.png

Their mothers have low stats, so they refuse to see me, and their daughters also refuse to see me, so despite having 25+ rule breaks, I can't do anything with them.
1688396812259.png
1688396858607.png
1688396888986.png

Advice?

Balinn

May 26, 2017
Just a few things I'd like to see in future versions of this game.

A date system with daughters and/or mothers to unlock new locations (including a clothes shop)

The ability to go out and bump into daughters/mothers in the street

If a girl has a high or maximum affection, the possibility of seeing her again even after she has graduated.
Or she can misses her exams on purpose so she can spend more time with her teacher.

Reactions: xLiiMiTx

xLiiMiTx

Jan 20, 2021

A date system with daughters and/or mothers to unlock new locations (including a clothes shop)

If a girl has a high or maximum affection, the possibility of seeing her again even after she has graduated.
Or she can misses her exams on purpose so she can spend more time with her teacher.
Yes a dating System would be really nice, and maybe some Mothers are single or married and the Husband could get cucked

May 23, 2023
I'm working on a 'go for a walk' option that can generate random encounters with students (not mothers) on the street as well as several other outcomes including nothing (waste an hour), finding/spending small amounts of money, unlocking previously unavailable sponsors/students, buying stuff for students that impacts their stats according to their 'likes' and 'dislikes', getting mugged, watching a movie (sometimes with a student), ...

It has daytime encounters in the park (slightly different for mornings vs afternoons and winter vs other seasons) and evening encounters 'downtown'.

The bad news is I've barely started and it won't be ready for release for at least a month. Also I haven't even thought about how mothers might fit in yet.

Reactions: xLiiMiTx

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Having difficulty accessing some mothers.

For example. I currently only have outer-less & bra-less as rules.
Despite this, I have increased the stats of some girls where they show up topless, and occasionally with just panties.
Long story short, your strategy is all wrong - the rules-breaking is for after you are doing home visits successfully and you need to raise the girls' Corruption and Affection for them to tell their mothers they should allow you to come. :KEK:
Alternately, "I want to talk to you personally" will work better for cases of a high (40+) corruption mom with an innocent daughter
Focus on corrupting them during exams instead. And unlock the photography club to help with boosting their Naturism stat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For some reason, rule breaks aren't punishable sometimes. All options are greyed out, except to forgive them
A number of punishment actions have a "cost", between 1 for groping to 6+ rule-breaks for a blowjob (also the option for a mom to replace her daughter in punishment won't open without a minimum of 2 rule-breaks). Unfortunately, the blowjob also happens to have a bug in that it will erase all remaining rule-breaking if you pick it. Losing 12 rule-breaks at once hurts like a bitch. :HideThePain:

All of that in relation to moms getting punished for their daughters sake at least - never needed punished the girls themselves.

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019

I can say that Ninoss and I talked a while back kinda brainstorming what to do with girls once they graduate. Talked about maybe visiting girls at their jobs post-graduation.

Nothing definitive, but it's been talked about.

May 23, 2023
I can say that Ninoss and I talked a while back kinda brainstorming what to do with girls once they graduate. Talked about maybe visiting girls at their jobs post-graduation.
One of the encounters I'm working on will unlock girls who start the game locked (new variable in girlConfig.ini) and put them either in the Academy (if there's an available slot) or on the application list. If there's no locked girls it checks for graduates who will apply to come back for postgrad work.

Reactions: Sonico and falco256
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes