Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, there are three things I want right now.
First, for fully corrupted girls to purposely fail the exam, like they did in the original Examination Day.
Second, the option to kick out a girl after she's been accepted.
Third, the ability to get more subjects in order to remove the high +Int, -Cor/Nat ones without screwing up the game or needing to reduce the number of questions.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Honestly, there are three things I want right now.
First, for fully corrupted girls to purposely fail the exam, like they did in the original Examination Day.
Second, the option to kick out a girl after she's been accepted.
Third, the ability to get more subjects in order to remove the high +Int, -Cor/Nat ones without screwing up the game or needing to reduce the number of questions.
I agree, but question for clarification. As far as kicking them out, could you not just give them advice until they pass? Is there some mechanic that goes along with that where I am not understanding how this isn't a solution to that?

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
I agree, but question for clarification. As far as kicking them out, could you not just give them advice until they pass? Is there some mechanic that goes along with that where I am not understanding how this isn't a solution to that?
Sure, giving them advice until they pass would work, but the actions spent doing so might be needed to prevent another girl from passing. Or they might be too stupid/corrupted to pass even with your help.

Reactions: davemanster

softknighterrant

May 5, 2021
Keeps crashing on me. New game started after this version, no additional mods.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 88, in script
call screen examButtons
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/sc_examchoices.rpy", line 4, in execute
screen examchoices():
screen examchoices():
File "game/scripts/sc_examchoices.rpy", line 5, in execute
python:
File "game/scripts/sc_examchoices.rpy", line 10, in <module>
_estimatedPressure = selectedGirl.tease(selectedPart,c,_estimateMode = True)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tease'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 18, in script call
call pickName from _call_pickName
File "game/scripts/script.rpy", line 88, in script
call screen examButtons
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2234, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2222, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen examchoices():
screen examchoices():
File "game/scripts/sc_examchoices.rpy", line 5, in execute
python:
File "game/scripts/sc_examchoices.rpy", line 10, in <module>
_estimatedPressure = selectedGirl.tease(selectedPart,c,_estimateMode = True)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'tease'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
WTM Academy 0.29b
Mon Jul 3 17:12:47 2023
```

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
I may be wrong, but I think the files "Girls.rar" does this. I'll check it for you in a minute.
The file "Girls.rar". contains all the files needed for those characters included in that file to work, including the updated files. The files with the girls name, ie "Vanilia_little_caprice_.rar", contains only the updated files.

Girls.rar contains one additional girl that is not listed in the gofile master list. I guess she wasn't updated.

If I'm wrong, someone feel free to correct me. I didn't check every single girl/file.

Reactions: davemanster

Yoshitomo

Dec 7, 2019
The girls file has some things to fix, I didn't get to look at it well, some girls have a vids ext folder, those should be included in vids or deleted. Caprice and Kristal just have videos added

Scaron

Donor
Dec 6, 2017
I encountered a problem because I have two mothers with the same first name, so Selena Blossom gets upset about what I do to her daughter Blake in class, and she also wants to call me whenever I do something to Selena Wonder's daughter Alice. So it has been very easy to corrupt Selena B but I only get opportunities to corrupt Selena W if her daughter commits a rule violation (those are allocated to the correct mom.)

There's also a problem if I commit multiple "tolerated actions" on the same girl during an exam because they are treated separately instead of combined. So when the mother calls to yell at me, she says, "You pushed your thing into my daughter's ass! You're a failure as a teacher!" "AND" "You pushed your thing into my daughter's ass! You're a failure as a teacher!"

Another problem with the multiple tolerated actions arises when I go to the kid's house to pay off the mom. I can often pay off the first violation, but (so far) never the second. Sometimes I fail to payoff the first but the second payoff attempt works, but that seems logical because it requires more money. Seems like it would be better to combine those two so one payoff will suffice (or not).

0.29b is OUT !

In this update, parents of the girls (moms) are introduced!
This will add several new event and a big one when you decide to visit one your your student.
This includes solo girl tutoring, mother/daughter punishment, some counter-action against the player and ways to force a mom to vote at PTA.

Several systems have been reinforced to prevent bugs and help modding along side optimizations.
Many under-the-hood systems have been done and updated for this release, they will be instantly used in 0.3 when the PTA president will finally come.

Modded girls will work without issues, scripts mods will be updated soon, the HOW_TO_MOD.txt have been updated with the new features.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2022
One silly question: Will the MODS-Datas being updated to v29b ?

Actually the MODS are on still on v 24c.

P.S. @ MODS the Gofile download seems to be offline

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
same thing links are not working
waiting mods the game without mods is boring
I will upload my mod again. (File just expired on GoFile)

I haven't really "updated" it. Not everyone has portraits and I haven't done any work with the moms.

Stay tuned to the Google Sheet. (y) (google sheet located on 1st page of thread)

*UPDATED*
Ok, everything is uploaded again. Please be mindful that some mod features may not work AS EXACTLY intended/wanted. This is more to do with my laziness and not the game/Ninoss in any way lol.
Some actions during exams may pull vids that don't exactly match state of clothing, but will match bodypart at least. (the webmfinder changed from previous versions and more work is needed)
Should give you more variety/content though so *SHRUGS* idk man

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017
I will upload my mod again. (File just expired on GoFile)

I haven't really "updated" it. Not everyone has portraits and I haven't done any work with the moms.

Stay tuned to the Google Sheet. (y) (google sheet located on 1st page of thread)

*UPDATED*
Ok, everything is uploaded again. Please be mindful that some mod features may not work AS EXACTLY intended/wanted. This is more to do with my laziness and not the game/Ninoss in any way lol.
Some actions during exams may pull vids that don't exactly match state of clothing, but will match bodypart at least. (the webmfinder changed from previous versions and more work is needed)
Should give you more variety/content though so *SHRUGS* idk man
tnx bro
but just please dont upload it on gofile it has Dns problems and i cant open any gofile link in my country

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes