Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
I don't understand part where mother's fear (which is quite usefull stat for clearing going over board with actions for no consequences) keeps dropping over time though, I mean practically all ingame stats just have tendency to keep rising and rising, optionally for mothers to sorta stay in place (corruption/affection) and needed to be worked with. This one however sorta keeps going to 0 even if you put effort to max it out.

That being said there is couple bits which I sort of felt were short. The options for rulebreaks are very limited, same goes for interactions with mothers, like they feel not very diffrent beetween 40 and 100 corruption, so hey I can do oral but like that's it, I can take off daugher's panties but also that's it. I can get mother panties but like it's always "fresh" ones from wardrobe, never ones she's wearing on spot. Same for clearing misconduct via fear -> hey I'll take pic of boobs, that's it, zero variation.

Sponsors still feel like lots of clicking with little going in there.

For the part what to do with girls once they graduate -> perhaps before such system is in place put a cap to how high stats can go (toggable in settings) because there is point where if girl has like 1k+ hp it starts to get quite challenging to not let any of those pass.

That being said, I still think game's good, just needs to progress at it's own pace with how things change so on and is rather enjoyable. I mentioned above due to the fact I actually like what's there, not the other way around.

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I am playing the newest version. I put it into a new folder and had deleted the previous versions. I did not put any mods into this game, yet. But, when I go to make a save, the game keeps giving me this code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do still see some older saves from the pervious versions of the game, but I make sure I didn't click on any of them. I also started a new game just to get the experiences of the new Mother aspect of the game.

Vag35

Dec 2, 2017
I am playing the newest version. I put it into a new folder and had deleted the previous versions. I did not put any mods into this game, yet. But, when I go to make a save, the game keeps giving me this code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do still see some older saves from the pervious versions of the game, but I make sure I didn't click on any of them. I also started a new game just to get the experiences of the new Mother aspect of the game.
It's the same for me

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Long story short, your strategy is all wrong - the rules-breaking is for after you are doing home visits successfully and you need to raise the girls' Corruption and Affection for them to tell their mothers they should allow you to come. :KEK:
Alternately, "I want to talk to you personally" will work better for cases of a high (40+) corruption mom with an innocent daughter
Focus on corrupting them during exams instead. And unlock the photography club to help with boosting their Naturism stat.
Amusingly, the mother is at 39 corruption.

As I explained earlier, I cannot progress the daughter due to her fleeing after a couple of touches. I have been trying for literal in game weeks, hence the huge number of rule breaks. Every action has a base negative result, and she flees before her arousal rises to any of them changing to positive.

For the sake of the argument, let me show you the values.
It is probably the modest trait that is creating a problem.
1688516967305.png

Beginning of day:
1688517055626.png
Lowest negative impact is -2 for leg touching.
Her sensitive area is the ass, which is -10. One grope there brings her to:
1688517219797.png
Legs change to -1, ass is still -10. After second grope:
1688517320635.png
Legs still at -1, ass is down to just -9.
She flees after 3rd grope.
Her escape message is about humiliation, not being horny.
She even flees after just three leg touches.

Her stat bars go from:
1688517630035.png
to:
1688517586049.png
No change visible.

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

As I explained earlier, I cannot progress the daughter due to her fleeing after a couple of touches. I have been trying for literal in game weeks, hence the huge number of rule breaks. Every action has a base negative result, and she flees before her arousal rises to any of them changing to positive.

View attachment 2745421

Beginning of day:
View attachment 2745423
View attachment 2745427
View attachment 2745430
Legs still at -1, ass is down to just -9.
She flees after 3rd grope.
Her escape message is about humiliation, not being horny.
She even flees after just three leg touches.

Her stat bars go from:
View attachment 2745434
to:
View attachment 2745433
No change visible.
Girls gain pressure passivly if they wear too little clothes compared to their stats, I guess it's that?

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
Girls gain pressure passively if they wear too little clothes compared to their stats, I guess it's that?
As mentioned in my earlier post, the laws are only Outer-less and Bra-less.
1688520684018.png
She could wear a shirt and skirt/pants, but chooses not to for reasons I don't understand considering she has the modest trait and low naturism.

I actually used the "reassure her" and "give her a hint" interaction, which have positive outcomes,. and she still fled after just four interactions due to the pressure getting too high.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

View attachment 2745421

Beginning of day:
View attachment 2745423
First things first - how are you getting that sensitive areas and other bits of info to appear?
I've been playing with none of these and though i managed even without such tooltips, would really like to have them on display too.

View attachment 2745427
Much as i tried to say before about rule-breaking, careful with the info it can mislead your priorities. Sensitive areas can give a bonus with Arousal but it doesn't mean other areas can't be better, depending of degree of undress, a schoolgirl's propensity to stress and so on. Plus, if you already caused her to bolt a number of times there's some chance her Fear stat is through the roof, what might be compounding the stress.

Test her a little - touch a body part, see the pressure level, roll back, touch another body part, repeat. Through this you can get the hang of which moves will cause more arousal for less pressure (though i'm guessing it will be "Reach around and grope her pussy", as it usually is).

As mentioned in my earlier post, the laws are only Outer-less and Bra-less.
View attachment 2745483
She could wear a shirt and skirt/pants, but chooses not to for reasons I don't understand considering she has the modest trait and low naturism.
And as i said previously, deactivate those rules in the next PTA meeting (you can reactivate them later on with no need for votes since they already passed), at your current stage with the schoolgirls they make things harder instead of easier. Ninoss itself pointed out, low Naturism girls will gain more Pressure at every turn simply by virtue of being forced to go by without them against their will.

Yes, the girls will occasionally come without some pieces of clothing for no logical reason (dog ripped her skirt in the street? shirt covered in mud by a passing car? was late for exam and all her panties were on laundry? mean girls at play? who knows...), it's a thing that happens and doesn't mean they are more open to funny business, on the contrary, they could be embarassed and her Pressure will passively skip faster.

Check it out and then tell me how it goes or not.

If things keep going badly, feel free to post a copy of your save for a look at least.

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
tnx bro
but just please dont upload it on gofile it has Dns problems and i cant open any gofile link in my country
Ah ok. Sorry to hear that.

Is Pixeldrain okay? Mega takes longer to upload to for me, in my experience.

*UPDATED*
Added a pixeldrain DL link to the google sheet. Hope that helps. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: aristarh2007

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ninoss, how do i get the mothers to do more in Free Use law than going topless?
I have some with Corruption & Affection 100 and no gain so far...

Not to mention grinding their affection up can be tiresome due to lack of options (made even more tiresome because you have to stop doing any rule-breaking punishment, since they cause lots of Affection loss :rolleyes:). :HideThePain:

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
Ninoss, how do i get the mothers to do more in Free Use law than going topless?
I have some with Corruption & Affection 100 and no gain so far...

Not to mention grinding their affection up can be tiresome due to lack of options (made even more tiresome because you have to stop doing any rule-breaking punishment, since they cause lots of Affection loss :rolleyes:). :HideThePain:
I've checked it and yeah, some of the value where to tight (and requiring too much fear and affection) to pass even with 100 corruption. Try this files, it should be better :
=> at game\scripts\storyEvents\lb_evening_visit_freeUseLawTalk.rpy and game\scripts\storyEvents\lb_evening_visit_freeUseLawTalk.rpyc

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I've checked it and yeah, some of the value where to tight (and requiring too much fear and affection) to pass even with 100 corruption. Try this files, it should be better :
Wow, whole world of difference! Thanks!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i have this same issue. where do i place these files? neva mind lol

Last edited:
Jun 26, 2017
I will upload my mod again. (File just expired on GoFile)

I haven't really "updated" it. Not everyone has portraits and I haven't done any work with the moms.

Stay tuned to the Google Sheet. (y) (google sheet located on 1st page of thread)

*UPDATED*
Ok, everything is uploaded again. Please be mindful that some mod features may not work AS EXACTLY intended/wanted. This is more to do with my laziness and not the game/Ninoss in any way lol.
Some actions during exams may pull vids that don't exactly match state of clothing, but will match bodypart at least. (the webmfinder changed from previous versions and more work is needed)
Should give you more variety/content though so *SHRUGS* idk man
am sry for that but
both new mod links have problems to open any other link For example google or workupload or mega or anonfiles are working without any problems

May 23, 2023
I think I've nailed the bug causing girls who leave the exam room to sometimes be described as leaving their own bedroom.
Copy the attachment into the 'WTM_Academy-0.29b-pc\game\scripts' folder.

I'm still working on a couple of other bugs but expect to upload my modded version soon.

Jun 26, 2017
I think I've nailed the bug causing girls who leave the exam room to sometimes be described as leaving their own bedroom.

I'm still working on a couple of other bugs but expect to upload my modded version soon.
avoid pixeldrain and gofile links

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017

That's a quick fix I also made but deleted as 'fakeExam' should not carry out of the home visit event.

I think the culpit is line 262 of game\scripts\storyEvents\lb_evening_visit.rpy, I jump back to home without nullifying 'fakeExam'. Will implement the fix for next ver.

May 23, 2023
That's a quick fix I also made but deleted as 'fakeExam' should not carry out of the home visit event.
Yeah, I figured that.
The lb_home fix may be a bit inelegant but it should be good for all 'leaks' of fakeExam, whether or not line 262 of lb_evening_visit is the only one.

I'll leave it in my mod for now but get rid of it if I update to later versions where you've already fixed it.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes