Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Basically stats get raised/lowered during exams based on what you do to them.
The text of them leaving tells you why they specifically left. (this, i believe, has the biggest impact on a stat or two)
Canonically, in the "plot", girls try to be less resistant to why they left (in future exams) so they have a "better" chance to pass the exam and graduate.

Some examples of why they leave:
-Try to repeatedly strip a girl, and she'll leave feeling embarrassed (which raises her willingness to show more skin).
-Try to abuse a girl (slap her body parts a bunch) and she'll leave out of fear. (which raises her resistance to pain)
-Try to sexually abuse a girl a bunch, and she *can* leave feeling horny. (which makes her gain more arousal/corruption through sexual actions in future exams)

General rule of thumb, if you want girls to quickly become fuckable more than once in an exam, just focus on stripping clothing and teasing. Once they start showing up to exams with body parts exposed, that's about when you can start fucking them without massive consequence.

And you can have any amount of girls at once, just raise the girl count during PTA meetings. They don't need to graduate if you don't want. All the girls in the ~20 or so pool can be picked at the start of a new save (and if you have played a bunch and have all the 20 girls) and can be randomly selected in the 3 at the exam.
Thanks for the info, one last question: getting higher levels of "free use" makes specific actions authorized, but it seems like I'm capable of doing authorized and unauthroized actions just the same. What is the benefit of an action being authorized?

Harard

Aug 23, 2016
I find chance based systems annoying and would suggest to switching undressing to progress (each attempt increases progress by an amount dependent on the current state and the clothing is removed at 100%). There's nothing wrong with tweaking the numbers such that 1-shotting clothes is still realistic.

Reactions: Prozionite

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Thanks for the info, one last question: getting higher levels of "free use" makes specific actions authorized, but it seems like I'm capable of doing authorized and unauthroized actions just the same. What is the benefit of an action being authorized?
I believe, and Ninoss can correct me if I'm wrong, authorized actions are basically "approved" actions for the moms.

If you do an "unauthorized" act, the mom *can* (random) call you and complain/demand things. Usually the punishment is money or them not voting positively during the next PTA meeting. So nothing truly horrible.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
having trouble getting through to nakedness, alot of grinding, getting stuck with some girls ....

the visit system is nice but doesnt add much like exiting content

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Basically stats get raised/lowered during exams based on what you do to them.
The text of them leaving tells you why they specifically left. (this, i believe, has the biggest impact on a stat or two)
Canonically, in the "plot", girls try to be less resistant to why they left (in future exams) so they have a "better" chance to pass the exam and graduate.

Some examples of why they leave:
-Try to repeatedly strip a girl, and she'll leave feeling embarrassed (which raises her willingness to show more skin).
-Try to abuse a girl (slap her body parts a bunch) and she'll leave out of fear. (which raises her resistance to pain)
-Try to sexually abuse a girl a bunch, and she *can* leave feeling horny. (which makes her gain more arousal/corruption through sexual actions in future exams)

General rule of thumb, if you want girls to quickly become fuckable more than once in an exam, just focus on stripping clothing and teasing. Once they start showing up to exams with body parts exposed, that's about when you can start fucking them without massive consequence.

And you can have any amount of girls at once, just raise the girl count during PTA meetings. They don't need to graduate if you don't want. All the girls in the ~20 or so pool can be picked at the start of a new save (and if you have played a bunch and have all the 20 girls) and can be randomly selected in the 3 at the exam.
How the hell do you go to their houses to get the vote? Every parent just says "daughter not interested" so can't visit and I have quite a few racking up over 50 rule breaks...but there worthless.

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
WTM Academy [v0.29b] [Ninoss] Compressed

PC/Mac(~503MB):

Tool:UAGC

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How the hell do you go to their houses to get the vote? Every parent just says "daughter not interested" so can't visit and I have quite a few racking up over 50 rule breaks...but there worthless.
Wait, wait, when you click "go to a student's house", you select a mom to contact, what will lead to appearing 2 ways of opening the subject with her: appearing "we need to discuss your daughter's performance" and "i want to talk to you personally".

- "I want to talk to you personally" is directly dependent on the mother's corruption, meaning that low corruption or high fear ones will brush you off while those in the 40-60s or more should invite you fine.

- "We need to discuss your daughter's performance" meanwhile is dependent on the DAUGHTER'S opinion - meaning that focusing on those the teacher has already caused to have a few orgasms works better, as they will be more willing to support home visits.

If any one of your girls has already turned into a slut and still disinterested, there's something really wrong, since in my experience they will tell their mothers "to just let him in to come" long before that. :sneaky:

About the votes, AFAIK you can't "get their vote" directly through a home visit (though i could be wrong and missing stuff since i'm still struggling with them). Votes are overall a PTA matter at saturdays, where things like reports of the player's actions and a mother's fear or corruption levels can affect her vote choices.
In the home visits the player can pick "discuss some things with you" to then talk with the mother "about possible misunderstandings" (for a fixed small decrease in Fear, what will be of help on the saturday votes), "about HER adherence to Free Use law" (can rise her Corruption but depends on random game mechanics and very unreliable, in my experience) or any rules breaking by the daughter (what can lead to the fun stuff). The player is capable of talking of all subjects no matter how the others went.

edit: you can coerce a mother into voting in the Player's favor in a PTA meeting as "payment" for not reporting a student's rule breaking, among the options.

Hope this helps at least a little.

As an aside, anyone else dealing with utterly bizarre wardrobe combinations like swimsuits or dresses OVER shirts & skirts?
Kind of curious about how common is that kind of nonsense to other players...

Last edited:

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
All I can say on that is don't be afraid of rollback if somebody does the opposite of what you want?;)
Wait, wait, when you click "go to a student's house", you select a mom to contact, what will lead to appearing 2 ways of opening the subject with her: appearing "we need to discuss your daughter's performance" and "i want to talk to you personally".

- "I want to talk to you personally" is directly dependent on the mother's corruption, meaning that low corruption or high fear ones will brush you off while those in the 40-60s or more should invite you fine.

- "We need to discuss your daughter's performance" meanwhile is dependent on the DAUGHTER'S opinion - meaning that focusing on those the teacher has already caused to have a few orgasms works better, as they will be more willing to support home visits.

If any one of your girls has already turned into a slut and still disinterested, there's something really wrong, since in my experience they will tell their mothers "to just let him in to come" long before that. :sneaky:

About the votes, AFAIK you can't "get their vote" directly through a home visit (though i could be wrong and missing stuff since i'm still struggling with them). Votes are overall a PTA matter at saturdays, where things like reports of the player's actions and a mother's fear or corruption levels can affect her vote choices. And in the home visits the player can talk with the mother, to either better explain Free Use laws to rise her corruption (very unreliable, in my experience) or clear misunderstandings (for a fixed small decrease in fear), what will be of help on the saturday votes.

Hope this helps at least a little.

As an aside, anyone else dealing with utterly bizarre wardrobe combinations like swimsuits or dresses OVER shirts & skirts?
Kind of curious about how common is that kind of nonsense to other players...
Since the clothing on each girl is generated randomly, there can be weird combos. Hope it doesn't break the illusion too much? lol. (Maybe Ninoss in the future will write some code to make illogical clothing combos not a thing? (it's his game, Idk what his priorities are for "what's next"))

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question - if i blacklist a girl, does it block only that version of the character (meaning a version with different stats or tags could appear) or that particular model as a whole? I've been reticent about messing with the function because of it.

Last edited:

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
If the daughter has a lot of rule breakings, the mom should NOT be able to say you can't come over. Just tell the mom, fine then, she's expelled!

falco256

May 27, 2019
If the daughter has a lot of rule breakings, the mom should NOT be able to say you can't come over. Just tell the mom, fine then, she's expelled!
there might be potential for a "detention" system there though, so enough rule breaks and they get a detention, enough walkouts and they get a detention etc. then you unlock various punishments via the PTA

EnAlv

May 8, 2023
0.29b is OUT !

In this update, parents of the girls (moms) are introduced!
This will add several new event and a big one when you decide to visit one your your student.
This includes solo girl tutoring, mother/daughter punishment, some counter-action against the player and ways to force a mom to vote at PTA.

Several systems have been reinforced to prevent bugs and help modding along side optimizations.
Many under-the-hood systems have been done and updated for this release, they will be instantly used in 0.3 when the PTA president will finally come.

Modded girls will work without issues, scripts mods will be updated soon, the HOW_TO_MOD.txt have been updated with the new features.
I dont know if tis a little to early to make a sugestion but i think that would be a grat adition if you can force a visit because i have a girl that has 10 broken rules but i cant mañe anyrhing because her mom still rejecting the visit (The girl too)
sorry if my english is not the best

EnAlv

May 8, 2023
How do you corrupt the mothers? The option when you visit them, leads to a debug message and then they threaten to slap you. I've checked the stats after I've gone through this and their corruption doesn't change. I found manipulating the situation when the daughters break the rules can help but I'm in a catch-22 at the moment.

No one is breaking the current rules and I can't get enough of the mothers to vote FOR any new ones. Any advice would be appreciated.
You can doit whith the "enforce uniform rule" and just with reputation you can make that the most of the mothers accept that rule

May 23, 2023
Do mods still work with 0.29 or do we need to wait for mods to be updated from 0.24 ?
I've checked the data I uploaded and the only incompatibility is Jasmine Grey's girlConfig.ini file.

So if you want to use my data with 0.29b you should edit WTM_Academy-0.29b\game\girls\VANILLA_Jasmine_Grey\girlConfig.ini and insert the following line into the [identity] block after installing it.

mId = #NJG

BTW, I've installed my script mods into 0.29b and will be ready to upload the modded version (with data) after a couple more days of testing. It went more smoothly than I'd expected.

Reactions: meanoldman

Ninoss

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2017
lttesch DemonLord98
Not being able to visit even with many rule breaks hasn't been noticed during playtest of the new ver.
This will be adressed in a 0.291 along side some non-blocking bug fixes (like auto-saves). (see #next-wip-changelog whannel on Discord for updated infos)

falco256
Punishement system will be an option for the in-game poll system (after already voted features are implemented obv)

Sonico
The blacklist option is to entirely delete a girl from the gameplay, should only be used for girls that you just don't even want to see to let other ones appear in admissions.

azula123
She's AI generated using a local SD model.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes