Sep 17, 2023
Isn't there already a mod that adds pee? Or am I just misremembering?
I think the only actions mods recently are mine... I'm trying my hand at an event, it's still in development, but it's coming along nicely, I think. It's like making a short, interactive movie. The actual story, and most of the copy in the event was written by one of the other members here. I'm just supplying the code, and briefly going insane debugging code I swore was clean before I tested it.
But I am still willing to field suggestions, the oil massage might be a good one for legs. It's an area I think could use a couple more actions. I'm playing with adding an information icon in the apartment, I'm trying to understand the x & y coordinates used to place objects within the game.

Reactions: WarblGarbl
Sep 17, 2023
Okay, here it is. Story by Yoshitomo of F95 Zone, programming by me.

VANILLA_Serena_Wood_eventv1 ----->

If you happen to encounter issues, let me know.

Edit - I've decided to go ahead and program the rest of the pictures from that set as a photoshoot too...

2nd edit: And here is the companion photoshoot from all of the leftover images. This shoot doesn't include any pics used in the event. It is still 111 images...
Cdn_sausage_VANILLA_Serena_Wood.7z ---->
4th edit: I forgot to include the link for the photoset from the post I deleted...
5th edit: I realized I did include the link, and removed the errant second link. Those responsible have been sacked.

3rd edit: I have combined all of the work I've done so far into a single installation package. This contains all six of the girls I made earlier, the recent Serena Wood additions, my action mods, the rebuilt oral sex is still included in mine (delete the dust_stu_yup file if you still have it), the Panty Raid and a cosmetic change to the sponsor contact to allow longer names for sponsors. The total file is 236Mb or so, and will replace the following four files on a clean install: lb_go_out.rpy, lb_go_out.rpyc, sc_sponsor_contact.rpy & sc_sponsor_contact.rpyc - so if you want to create back-ups first, there's what you're looking for.
Cdn_sausage_full_mods_pack_1.7z ----->

6th and 7th edits: so, I stopped here quickly earlier, and realized I mis-spelled the story's author in the post. It's correct in the documents, so I fixed it here. That was number six. I was expecting people who arrived right after. I did notice I also forgot to mention that the total package listed in the 3rd edit, also contains eight (8) sponsors, so if you don't want sixteen (16) sponsors in your game, you'll have to delete some.

additional note, I deleted my following post...

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2023
Since I apparently have WAY too much time on my hands, I made this.

Cdn_sausage_info_mod.7z ---->

The info_mod replaces the sc_home.rpy & .rpyc files, and adds the sc_info_screen.rpy & .rpyc files, plus two new images, info_high.webp and info_low.webp in the images/home folder.

What does it do? Well, it gives you information. It puts an icon on the screen, at the top right under the 'day of the week' box. When you click on the icon, it will present you with a menu. It currently offers only two choices, mom's stats, and girl's stats. Choosing one will present you with the familiar "evening call" screen you use to visit students at home. Depending on which menu option you chose, when you click the phone, it will give you details of that character.
For moms, you get corruption, fear and affection numbers, in the usual text area.
For the girls, you get corruption, fear, affection, arousal, discipline and intellect numbers, in the same area.
Each time your done looking, a click brings you back to the menu, hit the arrow at top left to carry on with your day. Right now, it doesn't cost anything, though I was thinking of making some kind of cost associated with it.

I hope you enjoy it, I'm running out of ideas for things to do. I'll have to see if I can write some events, go bang my head on that wall for a while...

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Since I apparently have WAY too much time on my hands, I made this.

Cdn_sausage_info_mod.7z ----> Pixeldrain

The info_mod replaces the sc_home.rpy & .rpyc files, and adds the sc_info_screen.rpy & .rpyc files, plus two new images, info_high.webp and info_low.webp in the images/home folder.

What does it do? Well, it gives you information. It puts an icon on the screen, at the top right under the 'day of the week' box. When you click on the icon, it will present you with a menu. It currently offers only two choices, mom's stats, and girl's stats. Choosing one will present you with the familiar "evening call" screen you use to visit students at home. Depending on which menu option you chose, when you click the phone, it will give you details of that character.
For moms, you get corruption, fear and affection numbers, in the usual text area.
For the girls, you get corruption, fear, affection, arousal, discipline and intellect numbers, in the same area.
Each time your done looking, a click brings you back to the menu, hit the arrow at top left to carry on with your day. Right now, it doesn't cost anything, though I was thinking of making some kind of cost associated with it.

I hope you enjoy it, I'm running out of ideas for things to do. I'll have to see if I can write some events, go bang my head on that wall for a while...
There's another way to do it, probably less invasive one: to put the detailed numeric stats of a person in a mouseover, and activate it everywhere a portrait is visible. Code once, use everywhere.
Or, even less invasive: put the numeric stat in a mouseover of the respective bar. This way only the already visible stats will be readable, however, so it's a less desirable path.

There is one thing you can do for sure, it's easy. If the debug is enabled, some stats are shown during the exam. One of those is useless: "gone". If "Gone" is True, the girl is no longer there. I replace it with "intl:", meaning intellect.

Reactions: Canadian_sausage
Sep 17, 2023
There's another way to do it, probably less invasive one: to put the detailed numeric stats of a person in a mouseover, and activate it everywhere a portrait is visible. Code once, use everywhere.
I actually thought about using a mouseover, but I wanted to play with placing new objects in the game. Hence the new icon. It's not my best work, I didn't spend much time making the icon, but not bad for about three minutes.
I'm still learning Python, and repurposing some of the code is actually helping me learn how modules work, since I guess I'm creating a new module using them. It's basically what "free-range" ADHD self-education looks like. I have a book too, but the whole linear-style of education doesn't really work for me. One of my most frustrating lessons was learning that using Notepad to code, the indents are only two spaces. It shows as four-space indents in the Python editor. And I do write a lot of code in Notepad, I use an online editor if I have an indent-error on something, fix it there, c&p it back over. But generally, I do as much as I can in Notepad. I'm kind of a dinosaur.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I actually thought about using a mouseover, but I wanted to play with placing new objects in the game. Hence the new icon. It's not my best work, I didn't spend much time making the icon, but not bad for about three minutes.
I'm still learning Python, and repurposing some of the code is actually helping me learn how modules work, since I guess I'm creating a new module using them. It's basically what "free-range" ADHD self-education looks like. I have a book too, but the whole linear-style of education doesn't really work for me. One of my most frustrating lessons was learning that using Notepad to code, the indents are only two spaces. It shows as four-space indents in the Python editor. And I do write a lot of code in Notepad, I use an online editor if I have an indent-error on something, fix it there, c&p it back over. But generally, I do as much as I can in Notepad. I'm kind of a dinosaur.
Take a look at , there's a free community version available, and I think I saw a RenPy plugin somewhere; can't find it in their marketplace, though.
Notepad is evil. Notepad++ is better, but more resource-hungry.

Reactions: Canadian_sausage
Sep 17, 2023
Yeah, I know the evils of Notepad, it's just easier to use native software, and I have been using a basic word-processor to write code for so long, I have trouble remembering if there was anything more specific that I used to write any other code.
I use Apache OpenOffice too, but mostly for spreadsheets. I'm looking to use a spreadsheet to create a branching event more visually. Different column for each branch. I think the visual aspect will be beneficial, but I don't know how the mechanics will work, or how the translation to a coded file will work. Maybe it will make things easier, maybe it won't. I won't know until I try it.
I do have PyCharm too, I tend to be a bit resistant to change though, especially in habits. Usually I just forget it's there. I'll gradually pick it up, but old habits die very hard with me...

mangasm

May 29, 2017
So I've been noticing the Bibimission mods on the doc keep showing recent updates, but the mega files never change. Is there something I'm missing?

Sep 17, 2023
I just downloaded the Bibimission girls, I hadn't before because I had so many already.
I am noticing some minor issues with them, nothing game-breaking or serious. I look at the new models before I put them into my game, and add or remove tags in places if needed. Usually, I add a few. Normally I don't say anything if I find something that just needs a quick fix, but I thought I'd just give y'all a heads-up on them if you haven't used them yet.

Some of the new photosets I have found to have have out-of-order images, additional underscores ( _ ), and the photoshoot config .ini files have some problems with the trait tags. I fix these things as I find them, which is a habit. I make mistakes too, and just fix them as I come across them. Some of the mistakes may cut photoshoots short, and the photosets pictures will probably lose some value since they may only have one useful tag associated with them.
I've also found some case mismatches on the sensitiveArea in the girlConfig.ini files, with some of them being in all lowercase. That would probably keep the sensitive area from being recognized, so the girls won't react the same way in exams. There have also been additional spaces in places they shouldn't be in the traits line now and then. Again, nothing game-breaking, but it could possibly cause problems in the future. Everything I've mentioned is really easily rectified though, and not something I have a problem with doing myself. I do like them, and will be putting them into my regular on a rotation once I've finished minor repairs and modifications. I do the same thing on every model I use in the game.
I also noticed that some of the models don't have portrait.webp and tportrait.webp files, it's not a problem unless you think they're necessary or important. I just thought it was interesting that some had them and some didn't. I haven't made any of them, I don't think they're that important.

I think the 'Version Number' column is associated to what version of the game was in release at the time of the last update. I don't think the models need major updates, just for events/photosets. That is just a guess though, I haven't gone through to associate the version numbers to dates.

psykoo

Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
I checked the girl ratings screen (debug enabled), and there is mentioned "no full body images" for every girl.
There is no mention of that type of image (only face, portrait and tportrait), does anyone knows anything about this ?

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Hi,
I checked the girl ratings screen (debug enabled), and there is mentioned "no full body images" for every girl.
There is no mention of that type of image (only face, portrait and tportrait), does anyone knows anything about this ?
I think its planned content. The assistant has a folder for full body if you want to see a template. I made a custom girl and created 1 pic in the full body folder and it works, at least for the girl ratings.

Smegmut

Oct 30, 2020
Just an idea, but what if (at some point in the game) you are offered to take on a student teacher to help with running the exams for a few weeks? I figured it might be an effective way of adding some lesbian or FFM (or FFFM) content.

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Just an idea, but what if (at some point in the game) you are offered to take on a student teacher to help with running the exams for a few weeks? I figured it might be an effective way of adding some lesbian or FFM (or FFFM) content.
I could see that working, we do have the assistant lady now anyways.

Reactions: Smegmut

jh1990

Jun 11, 2020
Long time here from posting here my modpack is getting worked on just been a slow burn but i just released my V4.5 all models from 100 to 150 have some vids and at least 5 photoshoots per model. . also my discord got hacked a while back now but have only just got around to making a new one. There is a changelog on there and a general chat so any questions i can answer on there.

psykoo

Sep 22, 2017
I think its planned content. The assistant has a folder for full body if you want to see a template. I made a custom girl and created 1 pic in the full body folder and it works, at least for the girl ratings.
Thanks a lot, I did not think of checking the assistant folder.

Sep 17, 2023
I'm curious about gif>webm converters. I used a downloaded trial version to make the webm's for the action mods, but the trial expired and I'm not paying what they're asking. So I started checking out online converters.
The first was convertio, which was nice, no watermark, and the output file was about 12% of the input. But, it will only do two files at a time in a batch.
The second was online-convert, which was nicer. Again, no watermark, and the output file size was about 8% of the input file, so way better compression. But, you can only do one file at a time.
Now, since I've put a lot of things off until Hell freezes over, and it's all suddenly on the damn agenda again, I was wondering what converters you've used. I'm currently leaning toward online-convert, since I have a thing for trying to minimize file-sizes (I really do try), have any of you used online converters? Just free ones to use, I don't care about ads, the ad-blocker takes out the vast majority, and I can live with the few it just doesn't. Good compression and no watermarks are my main criteria.

Reactions: Smegmut
Sep 17, 2023
Personally I use Handbrake to convert to webms, it has a ton of options and it's free.
I gave it a try, since I love open-source software. Trying to convert one test file, it tells me it can only convert 1/3 of the file on the trial version, and offered to upgrade. Uninstalled. Thanks anyway.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes