sgnafuz

Mar 31, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This one is for you. Took me a while to figure out. ;)

EDIT: Added a third panel :cool:
Hi BD, I really appreciate how you listen to fan's requests and take the time to implement them in the gameplay. I do not know of other devs who are so collaborative, and this makes me love this game even more. (y) :love:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But release on Sunday
Schedule for the remainder of this month:
May 21st: Character sheet and client poll
May 22nd: The other teasers for this week
May 23rd: Part 7 release <--- today
May 24th: Another client poll
May 25th/26th: Weekly renders
May 27th: Another another client poll
May 29th: Teasers for Day 7 final
May 30th: Day 7 final
May 31st: Favorite girl in day 7 and an additional client poll

Reactions: Ruffuss

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But release on Sunday

P.S.: usual game released at night from Saturday to Sunday (for people outside USA) so i'm sure game not released in next 45min => released on Sunday :p

P.P.S.: the last two days the weather was constantly changing, heat / rain - BD turned on / off its rendering farm several times

in any case, it’s better to wait until May 31 - it's worth it!

This is the "internal" date for the developer - the day by which 80-90% of the release should be ready, and he will have to wait for the finishing rendering of the animations, compile and test the release. External release date, for patrons - between 30 and 31.

BD constantly sets deadlines earlier to keep himself as a developer in good shape, and us in tension, stress and panic... Villain:devilish:

So do not panic - he proved that he is keeping his word, and will continue to work no matter what, he just sometimes does not meet the deadline.. but this is complete normal for a single developer
I think that's the most I've ever seen you say without spoiler tags...like ever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hasn't been officially announced but that's what it's looking like he might still be mulling it over tho
I know I don't have a vote or anything but I'd be fine with skipping this week and having a twofer next week. I have no willpower to resist this game so I keep playing each update and it would be nice if I didn't have to pretend that I was going to resist playing the update as soon as I can. :D

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Maybe Braindrop should really consider moving from weekly to bi weekly release cycle, could poll it with his patreons to see what they think.
He likes doing weekly updates, it's just things out of his control that have affected the release times.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Maybe Braindrop should really consider moving from weekly to bi weekly release cycle, could poll it with his patreons to see what they think.
Most of us are happy with the way things are. Some have tried to tell him should do the same thing yer suggesting he simply thanks them for their concern but says he's happy with the way things are and has no desire to change.

But yea like Krynh said this delay wasn't overwork or anything anyway his internet and power died on him setting him back

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Toquesitos

Oct 27, 2017
I really like the game so far the history the characters the hq of the images. Awesome game i was wandering if you can add some makeup to the other girls or that can be an option like a present to the girls. Like Harper can add some red to the lips or other colours. This is only suggestion. Thanks for make this game and keep on the good work.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes