BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay respect the devs decision on Azel and glad that it's been cleared up and finally understand the devs perspective and the route that he is intending on taking with her. I understand that legally the mc is Azel's son by law when she adopted him and it's all because of a tiny piece of paper (but come on there is NO blood relationship whatsoever lol), but I thought one of the biggest reasons for making incest illegal in the first place was to avoid genetic health complication if a child was to be made. Maybe the mc should divorce his adopted mom legally then there won't be no come back from the patreon police haha ;) Surprised Rachel hasn't mentioned it yet :D :D :D

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Oh, BD, you only one, who not add this angry dude to block list
dudes, just stop, don't feed angry dude, he is already on the road to Success, no reason to keep him company. inhale... exhale... repeat

P.S.: Oh, BD, you are a REAL Villain - nothing breaks the troll’s heart so much as ignoring all attacks and attempts to unbalance. :devilish:

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Oh, BD, you only one, who not add this angry dude to block list
dudes, just stop, don't feed angry dude, he is already on the road to Success, no reason to keep him company. inhale... exhale... repeat
I don't block / ignore people usually anymore. Unless they say some gigadumb shit.

I'm not mad at all. I am living my dream and I get to annoy / anger people that don't want to see me succeed. It's a win-win. Plus it's fun to flex some numbers on them every now and then. :sneaky:

I don't do it too often. It takes someone spending a large chunk of their day asking the same thing despite just deflecting the answer to their question to bring it out of me.

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Braindrop I love the game, was wondering how the updates are coming? Can you add a firey redhead named Amber ;) lol thanks for a wonderful game and consistent updates

Reactions: Braindrop

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.
True but why even push the boundaries with the Azel in the first place? Like it doesn't make sense to me. I feel like he should just add a patch or something later on so that it can happen. Idk considering he said he plans on working on this game for 4-6 more years maybe down the line he'll change his mind.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Okay respect the devs decision on Azel and glad that it's been cleared up and finally understand the devs perspective and the route that he is intending on taking with her. I understand that legally the mc is Azel's son by law when she adopted him and it's all because of a tiny piece of paper (but come on there is NO blood relationship whatsoever lol), but I thought one of the biggest reasons for making incest illegal in the first place was to avoid genetic health complication if a child was to be made. Maybe the mc should divorce his adopted mom legally then there won't be no come back from the patreon police haha ;) Surprised Rachel hasn't mentioned it yet :D :D :D
Lets hope so I guess lol

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Any idea when the next few days are gonna be released?
today i think :)

Schedule for the remainder of this month:
May 21st: Character sheet and client poll
May 22nd: The other teasers for this week
May 23rd: Part 7 release
May 24th: Another client poll
May 25th/26th: Weekly renders
May 27th: Another another client poll
May 29th: Teasers for Day 7 final
May 30th: Day 7 final
May 31st: Favorite girl in day 7 and an additional client poll

Chrome

Jul 6, 2017
i really don't get why INCEST is a "no no" for Patreons...i know is agains the law and so on, but if that's the case so many other kinks are agains the law and are still approved... just like abuse and rape 4 example...i'm kinda pissed since i wanted Willow is the one i wanted the most...dang

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes