MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My updated "To Do List" with the revelation that there will be no Azel or Willow sex (per BD's interview on Lewdpixels).

1) Trans Threesome
2) Stacy
3) Harper (without Natalie)
4) Jamie Anal (Shauna assists)
5) Jamie + MC, Penny, and Shauna

We shall see what happens ;)

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
My updated "To Do List" with the revelation that there will be no Azel or Willow sex (per BD's interview on Lewdpixels).
You mean not happened in this update not in general right?:cry: not care much about willow but i was looking forward for azel and it wouldnt be incest they are not relate dont think is a problem in patreon

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You mean not happened in this update not in general right?:cry: not care much about willow but i was looking forward for azel and it wouldnt be incest they are not relate dont think is a problem in patreon

read for yourself and patreon considers step and adopted family sex incest stupid but true

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with (link to the interview). And, as I understand it Patreon doesn't approve of anything between a parental figure and a child regardless of blood relation, so an adoptive parent would still be off limits. SO maybe someday a modder might create that but it wouldn't be part of the game and make no sense overall.

TBH because of that I'm thinking of going back and refusing to kiss Azel since there's no reason to do it. Sure feel like we were lead to believe that it would happen but ah well, not BD's fault that Patreon is forcing their outdated morals onto people.
There is plenty of incest games here.

Reactions: sgnafuz

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
He specifically stated that there wouldn't be any sex with
Q: With the progression of the story with Azel, and Patreons very strict and strange rules regarding Incest. Even a step or foster family member is considered incest in their eyes. Will we see the relationship with Azel turn romantic/sexual? And if so, how will you handle it?

A: Not on my end no. Their relationship definitely has its flirty side but that’s to show Azel struggling with her adopted son growing up and some of the other struggles that come with it. Any further content will have to be done like many other games are and a modder will have to make it. I have no plans for any incest content.
;)

asd1789

Mar 19, 2020

I read it now come on he just give the "right answer" ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Pregnancy and fatherhood is a big part of WVM. Almost every girl will be impregnable (and most will be optional). My plan for the future is to buy a third pc solely to render pregnant/non-pregnant renders
Oh hell yeah

Reactions: Skydden

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Braindrop is such a sloppy dev., including all those redundant variables & scenes for the Evilmodder to exploit in such a dastardly manner.

Though for me the main take-away from that interview is there's another 4-6 years of WVM to look forward to. (y)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay respect the devs decision on Azel and glad that it's been cleared up and finally understand the devs perspective and the route that he is intending on taking with her. I understand that legally the mc is Azel's son by law when she adopted him and it's all because of a tiny piece of paper (but come on there is NO blood relationship whatsoever lol), but I thought one of the biggest reasons for making incest illegal in the first place was to avoid genetic health complication if a child was to be made. Maybe the mc should divorce his adopted mom legally then there won't be no come back from the patreon police haha ;) Surprised Rachel hasn't mentioned it yet :D :D :D

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Oh, BD, you only one, who not add this angry dude to block list
dudes, just stop, don't feed angry dude, he is already on the road to Success, no reason to keep him company. inhale... exhale... repeat

P.S.: Oh, BD, you are a REAL Villain - nothing breaks the troll’s heart so much as ignoring all attacks and attempts to unbalance. :devilish:

Last edited:

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Oh, BD, you only one, who not add this angry dude to block list
dudes, just stop, don't feed angry dude, he is already on the road to Success, no reason to keep him company. inhale... exhale... repeat
I don't block / ignore people usually anymore. Unless they say some gigadumb shit.

I'm not mad at all. I am living my dream and I get to annoy / anger people that don't want to see me succeed. It's a win-win. Plus it's fun to flex some numbers on them every now and then. :sneaky:

I don't do it too often. It takes someone spending a large chunk of their day asking the same thing despite just deflecting the answer to their question to bring it out of me.

Last edited:

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Braindrop I love the game, was wondering how the updates are coming? Can you add a firey redhead named Amber ;) lol thanks for a wonderful game and consistent updates

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes