robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Anybody know when this game is being released?
On his patreon, the dev said he had a business trip and would release the next update the first full week of May (which is obviously this week). But he hasn't posted anything since he left for the trip, so I'm not sure.

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
From his discord this morning under game updates. Interesting approach...

Sumodeine-Today at 11:25 AM
Hey @everyone - whatever you do don't visit this website that is completely unaffiliated with my Patreon: - there's a version of my game that has some incest related content there. Yikes! It must be some fan made update or something, but since there's a little Nikki/Taylor action, I wouldn't want anyone to see anything like that, so please DON'T visit that blog.

The specific post you'll want to avoid is right here:

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for finding that, I'm a patron, but I don't fuck with discord at all. I would have completely missed this.
I'm still new to discord myself. Seems like he's trying to distance his patreon from the new content - which I haven't played yet. The only link on his patreon is the one to his discord, which leads to that blogger site, which is "not him". I wonder what this means for getting updates for the future. I have to think it would've been easier to make Nikki a "landlady" like every other game and just patch it. Patreon sucks, but it's a good way to stay up to date on all the projects I donate to.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone else getting the same error as @Razielprince? I just clicked through and haven't been able to replicate it...

@Razielprince - Thanks for bringing this up. With the save you're using, did you go on the 2nd date with Cory (where her and Taylor watch a movie in the dorm room?

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Anyone else getting the same error as @Razielprince? I just clicked through and haven't been able to replicate it...

@Razielprince - Thanks for bringing this up. With the save you're using, did you go on the 2nd date with Cory (where her and Taylor watch a movie in the dorm room?
OK. I think the error happens when you choose to play videogames instead of text cory at the end of V.4. I think that causes your game to not pick up the variable that this interaction is calling for. Sorry about that! I'll work on fixing that...

yuzna

Nov 13, 2017
Nice episode, kinda disappointing that it all seems to play out the same no matter what you've chosen so far. Can't get everything I guess :)

Xenix22

Oct 25, 2017
View attachment 98128 got this error after texting cory
I got the same error and have experienced errors like this multiple times with this game in the past when loading old saves from where the previous version left off thus missing an changed/newly defined variable from a past scene. It's easy enough to fix though as it tells you exactly what is missing causing the error. Simply Rollback then use the console (shift + O) to add the missing variable. In this case type either corydate2=True or corydate2=False. Then continue on error free from where you left off.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes