Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm hoping the fact that an "alternative" version is being released off of patreon means there will be some good Nikki action this release.
Just incase you missed it and before you get too excited, Nikki is not a love interest for the MC nor will she ever be.

They might fuck at some point but that is all.

Oct 2, 2017
I can't imagine how she'd be gone THAT quickly. Quite the opposite, in fact. XD
Buuuuuuh, really want to get rid of her like two versions ago. Like people are talking about how you have to trick your sister to bone in so many games... but we've been lying to this girl from moment one. Feels suuuuper gross. Not like My Cute Cousin gross where we have two actual rapes and counting so far... but still, feels sleazy as heck.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Pretty far into this game, and since I am bad with games with more than two paths, I'd figure I ask here... Does going gentle vs deviant at all change the fact that the MC doesn't tell his sister that Grant is a scumbag asshole ?

I don't feel NTR by him since I doubt the sister will ever be a "partner" for the MC, they may end up banging, but Nikki is so promiscuous that she wil just consider it a lay like any other. However the MC found out by the tutored girl the very next day that Grant was just using his sister, suprised there was no choice to tell her. I know she hardly has self respect and would nearly bang anything with a dick, but she seems pretty bummed that the dude is ignoring her, better for her to cut him loose.

Can't believe the first few pages were about people complaining about the models... Molly is adorable as **** ! The only semi bad models are the older women, and that's because the author probably wants to keep them sort of realistic, no idea how old Ms Siobhan or whatever is, but my guess is early 50s, so her body is fine for that age.

Oct 2, 2017
I'd like to think the MC is just smart enough to know "telling a woman who is falling for a guy that he's bad news never works out as well as you probably think it will"... but I think that might be giving the MC about a mile of too much credit at this point.

Otherwise, agreed, it does seem weird that we never get the option to tell her about that, just like we can't be like "woah, calm down crazy vegan chick, not into you/not actually vegan, sister is just being crazy about trying to get me a girlfriend".

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'd like to think the MC is just smart enough to know "telling a woman who is falling for a guy that he's bad news never works out as well as you probably think it will"... but I think that might be giving the MC about a mile of too much credit at this point.

Otherwise, agreed, it does seem weird that we never get the option to tell her about that, just like we can't be like "woah, calm down crazy vegan chick, not into you/not actually vegan, sister is just being crazy about trying to get me a girlfriend".
Going by a bunch of posts on his thread the Vegan chick is like a meme in this game people want her around for her bat shit insanity... Me I screwed up her quiz at the bar, but if I could go back I'd want to bang her and cut her, my college housemate was just like her, and those people are annoying as heck despite how good they look or bang...

Oct 2, 2017
Going by a bunch of posts on his thread the Vegan chick is like a meme in this game people want her around for her bat shit insanity... Me I screwed up her quiz at the bar, but if I could go back I'd want to bang her and cut her, my college housemate was just like her, and those people are annoying as heck despite how good they look or bang...
Meh. I generally don't bang without intent to stick around. It's why I usually skip the obvious fluff girls in most games (see, Sisterly Lust where I generally ignore Ana and Alina except to see the scenes once then reload)... and probably why I find the slow build and romance with MrDots stuff far more appealing.

I get that's not everyone, but it would have been good to have an option to cut and run from that shitstorm ASAP.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Meh. I generally don't bang without intent to stick around. It's why I usually skip the obvious fluff girls in most games (see, Sisterly Lust where I generally ignore Ana and Alina except to see the scenes once then reload)... and probably why I find the slow build and romance with MrDots stuff far more appealing.

I get that's not everyone, but it would have been good to have an option to cut and run from that shitstorm ASAP.
Oh god had forgotten about sisterly lust, just got updated recently too, like today, but have such a huge backlog of demos to play before it...

Went back to read the first 10 pages of this thread to see discussion, and sad to see so many people smack talking creator, even the ones that only come in to say "saw this game, hated the content, bye !"

I just recently came from snapping at some NTR lover earlier in the thread for "My GF has Amnesia" cause he called me a whiner saying how dare I ask for help avoiding the NTR content in that game for the last two days. I told him I wasn't whining and only wanted to avoid said content, as the game has three other oaths that don't have NTR, so clearly it's not the main focus !

Back to this game, loving it so far, up to the part where sister asks you about ground rules and I clicked yes to wanting to watch her bang guys and he's to girls as well, if she's gonna slut let me watch at lest LoL.

Hopefully Sudo handles all the girls differently once the game is more advanced. I don't want Ashley to never not be a crazy animal loving vegan slut. But I'd hate if Molly could be corrupted into a slut that eventually is ok with gangbangs and doing other guys while MC watches. Basically keep different girls in different routes or at least the MC uses different approaches for them.
Ashley - lying plus deviant
Jessica - confident plus deviant
Cory - confident plus neutral
Molly - shy plus gentleman
Sister - deviant, shy, confident, lies, don't matter, she just wants dick.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ashley is awesome, the character everyone's love to hate, I want her to the very end, getting more and more insane every update, exactly how we've been progressing so far

And also I want a threesome between Taylor and Nikki with every other girl in the game, including Ashley and Molly (especially Molly, but that's the farthest I would go with her corruption), seeing how slutty Nikki is it wouldn't surprise me to see MMF with her and taylor as well, maybe with Eric

they live in the same room, it has to be done, we might not have romance or anything like that with Nikki, but we will have fun either way :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: StoneLance

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The dev has said that Nikki will never be a romance option but they might fuck at some point.

As far as Ashley goes, she's needed to move certain story points forward. If the dev wrote her out for those that don't like her he'd have to change a lot of scenes and that's too much work just for a few people that don't like one character.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
And also I want a threesome between Taylor and Nikki with every other girl in the game, including Ashley and Molly (especially Molly, but that's the farthest I would go with her corruption
I think a good way to achieve this while limiting Molly's corruption would be for Molly to ask Nikki for help seducing Taylor because she is a virgin and is embarrassed by her inexperience. So, Nikki offers to help, gets her them both drunk and then gives lessons like "this is how you suck Taylor's dick" etc.

CC: @Sumodeine

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think a good way to achieve this while limiting Molly's corruption would be for Molly to ask Nikki for help seducing Taylor because she is a virgin and is embarrassed by her inexperience. So, Nikki offers to help, gets her them both drunk and then gives lessons like "this is how you suck Taylor's dick" etc.

CC: @Sumodeine
I'd be ok with that, but as the other guy said, that should be as far is it should go for adorable Molly. If there is a scene with Niki telling Molly " hey btw Molls, sucking a different guy every night is the best thing you could do, gives you tons of experience to better please my brother " Molly should shut her down like she did with the kiss during the drunk sleepover, something like "I love you Nikki, but not everyone thinks in your slutty messed up ways".

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The dev has said that Nikki will never be a romance option but they might fuck at some point.
Just from reading the last few pages of this thread, I have seen this said a few times. However, if you play the first 10 minutes of the game, it seems a bit weak. Your conversations with her are very much about sex, the MC thinks about her sexually, and you see her pussy and boobs. She's made out to be a love interest from the get go.

Reactions: skullker

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just from reading the last few pages of this thread, I have seen this said a few times. However, if you play the first 10 minutes of the game, it seems a bit weak. Your conversations with her are very much about sex, the MC thinks about her sexually, and you see her pussy and boobs. She's made out to be a love interest from the get go.
The dev himself said he's not doing that.

His exact words, they might fuck but they will never be an item.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
The dev himself said he's not doing that.

His exact words, they might fuck but they will never be an item.
I guess that romance and sex a different things in that context. But from playing the start of the game, you'd think otherwise. Can't say how their relationship evolves, as I haven't played much of the game yet, but I hope she get downplayed a bit. Her sexuality is really being pushed hard in the story - I mean, "let's masturbate together". Okay, that sentence came out wrong and some people on this forum might misinterpret it, but that was from the game, not a suggestion :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I guess that romance and sex a different things in that context. But from playing the start of the game, you'd think otherwise. Can't say how their relationship evolves, as I haven't played much of the game yet, but I hope she get downplayed a bit. Her sexuality is really being pushed hard in the story - I mean, "let's masturbate together". Okay, that sentence came out wrong and some people on this forum might misinterpret it, but that was from the game, not a suggestion :)
They have a wank together and she fucks someone in their room.

She is very open with her sex and she's there to open him up about it. She's a wingman.

She will never be a future girlfriend but she'll help you find one ... or get you trapped in a vegan love dungeon ... let's not forget it was her help that got us lumbered with crazy blonde.

The thing some people are mixing up is sex and relationships. His sister will never be a potential girlfriend but she is a potential fuck. Huge difference.

She has her own relationships and sex partners, and shares some of the MC's partners.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
They have a wank together and she fucks someone in their room.

She is very open with her sex and she's there to open him up about it. She's a wingman.

She will never be a future girlfriend but she'll help you find one ... or get you trapped in a vegan love dungeon ... let's not forget it was her help that got us lumbered with crazy blonde.

The thing some people are mixing up is sex and relationships. His sister will never be a potential girlfriend but she is a potential fuck. Huge difference.

She has her own relationships and sex partners, and shares some of the MC's partners.

I don't care about sister being love interest. I just want MC to fuck her brains out after dumping the blond while doing a 4pound steak challenge :)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes