• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
I don't feel NTR by him since I doubt the sister will ever be a "partner" for the MC, they may end up banging, but Nikki is so promiscuous that she wil just consider it a lay like any other. However the MC found out by the tutored girl the very next day that Grant was just using his sister, suprised there was no choice to tell her. I know she hardly has self respect and would nearly bang anything with a dick, but she seems pretty bummed that the dude is ignoring her, better for her to cut him loose.
Highly promiscuous people often settle down with a single partner too you know, it's not like you have to be promiscuous for your entire life, or that if you decide to be promiscuous you somehow become damaged goods. She even stipulates what she wants in a real partner near the beginning of the game.

That being said I dislike Nikki's personality, and I also dislike the MC, so I don't really have any personal investment.

Like seriously, the two of them basically come up with intricate plots to lie and manipulate so Taylor can bang some chicks and then ditch them. It's actually rather disturbing in a way. There's nothing wrong with being promiscuous, but don't pretend to be somebody who you're not, that's pathetic.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I might get hate for this, but I personally despise promiscuous females, especially in the college scene. Females are the gatekeepers for sex, while men are the gatekeepers for relationships. If they are giving it out for free, plethora of rap songs describe exactly what kind of female they are and how we feel about them. Trash might as well use em if you are inbetween relationships. Fuck em.

So thats your sister in this game. Now the MC is a college age virgin. Thats just sad and a sign of extreme beta behavior when you have all these nasty ass females, like your sister, giving it away for free.

So ill take a pass on this game the premise triggered me.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
I might get hate for this, but I personally despise promiscuous females, especially in the college scene. Females are the gatekeepers for sex, while men are the gatekeepers for relationships. If they are giving it out for free, plethora of rap songs describe exactly what kind of female they are and how we feel about them. Trash might as well use em if you are inbetween relationships. Fuck em.

So thats your sister in this game. Now the MC is a college age virgin. Thats just sad and a sign of extreme beta behavior when you have all these nasty ass females, like your sister, giving it away for free.

So ill take a pass on this game the premise triggered me.
Wow, you sound like a real treat. Not sexist or hypocritical at all of course. A man can be as promiscuous as they want, that's awesome, what a stud. Woman sleeps around and you slut shame her. What does "gatekeeper" of relationships even mean, EVERYONE has standards for a relationship I'd hope, both men and women. And in terms of sex it's the same thing, everyone still has some level of standard for what it takes for them to have sex, men just tend to have lower standards on average.

I personally would not want to date a super promiscuous woman, but that's not because they're somehow worth less or damaged goods, it's because they likely do not share certain common attributes with me. They still can have a lot of worth to another person and saying otherwise is extremely demeaning.

That all being said I do wish the player had a bit more agency in not being a player, I'm forced to pursue Ashley regardless of my personal feelings on the matter, I'm forced to hit on other women as well. I just want to go after Molly for the most part, but I can't just do that.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
@Sumodeine, I got the same error as described above, though I can't remember whether I played games or what in previous episodes.

One additional thing, at the start of the episode, my gentleman/deviant ratio was 44/129. If I knock on the teacher's door, Gentleman gets set to 1. If I just open the door, that does not happen.

Attached the save, if you need it.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Highly promiscuous people often settle down with a single partner too you know, it's not like you have to be promiscuous for your entire life, or that if you decide to be promiscuous you somehow become damaged goods.

Incorrect. Quality men dont go for promiscuous chicks because they are in fact damaged goods. There is empirical evidence to back it up. For example, did you know the more dicks a female has had, the higher the rate of divorce? Its a direct flow chart, more dicks = higher divorce rate. More dicks = more chances of cheating. Direct correlation and statistical relevance.

The college scene of females banging over nothing but hes hot is absolutely disgusting. Its basically this entire culture though and you can thank feminism for the sexual liberation movement.

Before birth control (and feminism), women had to find a husband to provide and raise their children. There was no birth control and life expectancy was short. This is the history of the entire human race until **recently**. Look how much has changed in a short period of time. Women didnt fuck around historically because men didnt want to raise other mens children, and women did not have many career options due to having a disability of pregnancy, removing them from the work force for 5 years per child.

You might think I am backwards, but this entire culture is ass backwards. Party and play until 30 and then settle down when your eggs are dried up, makes fucking sense. Or go to school for 8 years and then go into ovary crises and end up becoming a full time mom anyways, makes fucking sense. Or allow **women** into the **military** and have them magically get pregnant whenever they are about to get deployed, while milking full benefits from the state. Makes fucking sense.

Oh you know what else vaginal voters brought us? The wellfare state. Think about it, makes perfect sense biologically. Women are naturally inclined to want security, being that they historically had to rely on a provider. With a social saftey net, they dont have to rely on a shit husband if they get knocked up. They can fuck all the bad boys they want and then have the state provide for them.

Magically every single western democracy got their version of a wellfare state and social safety net right after vaginal voters hit the booths. 1+1=2 my friend. This incentivizes R selected breeding behavior over K selected, which results in shit people.

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
Incorrect. Quality men dont go for promiscuous chicks because they are in fact damaged goods. There is empirical evidence to back it up. For example, did you know the more dicks a female has had, the higher the rate of divorce? Its a direct flow chart, more dicks = higher divorce rate. More dicks = more chances of cheating. Direct correlation and statistical relevance.

The college scene of females banging over nothing but hes hot is absolutely disgusting. Its basically this entire culture though and you can thank feminism for the sexual liberation movement.

Before birth control (and feminism), women had to find a husband to provide and raise their children. There was no birth control and life expectancy was short. This is the history of the entire human race until **recently**. Look how much has changed in a short period of time. Women didnt fuck around historically because men didnt want to raise other mens children, and women did not have many career options due to having a disability of pregnancy, removing them from the work force for 5 years.

You might think I am backwards, but this entire culture is ass backwards. Party and play until 30 and then settle down when your eggs are dried up, makes fucking sense. Or go to school for 8 years and then go into ovary crises and end up becoming a full time mom anyways, makes fucking sense. Or allow **women** into the **military** and have them magically get pregnant whenever they are about to get deployed, while milking full benefits from the state. Makes fucking sense.

Oh you know what else vaginal voters brought us? The wellfare state. Think about it, makes perfect sense biologically. Women are naturally inclined to want security, being that they historically had to rely on a provider. With a social saftey net, they dont have to rely on a shit husband if they get knocked up. They can fuck all the bad boys they want and then have the state provide for them.

Magically every single western democracy got their version of a wellfare state and social safety net right after vaginal voters hit the booths. 1+1=2 my friend.
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or you're this fucked up. By the way there are TONS of women who are not super promiscuous at all pre 30 and look for committed relationships. I have a feeling none are going to be looking for you though.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017

Before birth control (and feminism), women had to find a husband to provide and raise their children. There was no birth control and life expectancy was short. This is the history of the entire human race until **recently**. Look how much has changed in a short period of time. Women didnt fuck around historically because men didnt want to raise other mens children, and women did not have many career options due to having a disability of pregnancy, removing them from the work force for 5 years.

Magically every single western democracy got their version of a wellfare state and social safety net right after vaginal voters hit the booths. 1+1=2 my friend.
Dude. Do your self a favor and stop.

1. You try to make opinons of yours sound as though they are facts...painful to read tbh.
2. You're jumping of topic.

Keep these threads clean please, Less crap people have to read through = better chance they find something thats actually useful.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or you're this fucked up. By the way there are TONS of women who are not super promiscuous at all pre 30 and look for committed relationships. I have a feeling none are going to be looking for you though.
Some women are not sluts? Did not know that /s

I get fucked all the time so your theory of "doesnt like feminism = cant get laid" is invalid.

Think about it really though. You know all you have to do is lift and dont be confrontational to smash serious ass in the college scene. Its that easy. So why do you think I cant smash due to an opinion, when bitches are smashing and have no clue what my values or ideas are?

I am the guy the girl cries to her beta orbiters about how all men are jerks.

U

User_10739

Let me have the final say in the matter. This is an adult game forum and it provides adult content catering to a wide range of tastes. If certain games are not for you, maybe move along to something that suits you better instead of plunking down a soap box and preaching your views on what women should or shouldn't be like or assuming that any of us care for your manifesto on morality. Let it go!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Sumodeine, I got the same error as described above, though I can't remember whether I played games or what in previous episodes.

One additional thing, at the start of the episode, my gentleman/deviant ratio was 44/129. If I knock on the teacher's door, Gentleman gets set to 1. If I just open the door, that does not happen.

Attached the save, if you need it.
@Sumodeine

This line resets it to one instead of adding one; just the = and + are reversed. :)
Code:
Line 14584      $gentleman =+1

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Enjoy being the wingman to your sister's sexual adventures, I guess?
While I know by now to never take klx's comments too seriously (if I did, I'd be chin deep in a well of futas... hmm, that doesn't sound too bad now that I think about it...), I'll say that in this update it sure seems like the sister will end up being the wingman (wingwoman?) to the MC's sexual adventures rather than the other way around.

As for the game, the emphasis on the MC's lack of experience was a bit overdone and kind of a drag. Ashley might be crazy, but she's a wildcat who I think would give any guy a good amount of sexual confidence that would transfer to other situations.

The scene with Nikki was hot and suggests more content with her is on the way--she has a lot to teach her brother apparently. I hope the MC takes conscious advantage of this rather than naively stumbling into it over and over. The sequence of "Hey, sis, I am a loser when it comes to pleasuring girls" > "Hey bro, let me teach you!" > "I'm surprised and alarmed that my sister is helping me!" (even though that's been the premise from day 1) > "That was an enjoyable sexual experience that I will now feel awkward about!" again, and again, will get rather old and tired pretty fast. Don't get me wrong, Nikki helping her brother is an effective plot device! I'm just saying I hope the brother doesn't exist in perpetual unrealistic innocence.

On a more positive note, little gems like when the MC tells Cory "It seems like months since I've seen you" make this game a pleasure to read and play. The 4th wall jokes work, and that's not easy to pull off. Kudos for any dev that delivers quality content each update, and @Sumodeine delivers. As the, ehem, anonymous modder proclaimed, I imagine he's very handsome!

U

User_32285

Interesting discussion, but maybe you should take it to private messaging?
//edit and POOF 10 seconds after I post this the discussion is gone :)

Bug after Cory messages to reschedule , I am on Molly/Deviant path, corydate2 is not defined, fixed by entering corydate2= 0

Vortex5000

Apr 25, 2018
The scene with Nikki was hot and suggests more content with her is on the way--she has a lot to teach her brother apparently. I hope the MC takes conscious advantage of this rather than naively stumbling into it over and over. The sequence of "Hey, sis, I am a loser when it comes to pleasuring girls" > "Hey bro, let me teach you!" > "I'm surprised and alarmed that my sister is helping me!" (even though that's been the premise from day 1) > "That was an enjoyable sexual experience that I will now feel awkward about!" again, and again, will get rather old and tired pretty fast. Don't get me wrong, Nikki helping her brother is an effective plot device! I'm just saying I hope the brother doesn't exist in perpetual unrealistic innocence.
Fail to see how he's being innocent, he certainly is naive in all sorts of ways (although aren't most 18 year olds?) but he's actually quite manipulative and deceptive no matter your choices. That doesn't exactly scream innocence to me. I guess I'm sort of confused by what exactly you mean by innocence in this regard. Is it somehow innocent to feel somewhat conflicted about sexual feelings for your sister? I think that's normal. What about feeling conflicted about sleeping with a girl that you're lying to who claims she loves you? That seems normal as well. He's naive because he's young and inexperienced in general (not just sexually) but I definitely can't call him "innocent".

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version - the original zip file was 1.15GB, compressed version is 249MB.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Sister My Roommate v0.7 - compressed by @bossapplesauce

Download PC Windows: (249MB)

And my unofficial bugfix patch is attached. It will work with the compressed or the original version. Just place in \games folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Got to say while I do love this game and look forward to every update, this last one let me down in just 1 specific way... while the story was enjoyable and the screens were hot... it stopped being a game and turned into a visual novel with no choices at all. I hope that was an anomaly and the "game" returns where players have a choice in how the scenes play out who they interact with rather then the straight up visual novel approach of this update.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes