401Grem

May 14, 2017
You say that as if NTR fights aren't political.
In reality, every game you are imagining yourself being the MC, which, in reality, you are not. So EVERY game, you are watching someone else, screw the girl you are after. Now maybe the "no-pairs" will stfu about no ntr in the games.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Dude, we aren't even having an NTR fight in here. Don't start shit.
Yeah, there's no reason to start one, though some NTR-super-sensitive guys already tried really hard to tag this game with NTR while it's clearly just voyeur. They're still seriously pissed at me apparently, for fighting against their BS.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, there's no reason to start one, though some NTR-super-sensitive guys already tried really hard to tag this game with NTR while it's clearly just voyeur. They're still seriously pissed at me apparently, for fighting against their BS.
It's pretty well documented how much I hate NTR but there is none here, at all.

The sister isn't a love interest nor will she ever be so she's free to fuck anyone she wants.

Lets be perfectly honest, the only girls not interested in sex with other people are Molly and Ashley and that's because Molly is the poster child for sheltered virgin and Ashley is bat shit nuts and fallen in love after one date.

Jessica is switch more inclined to submissive but not looking for "the one" yet by what i've gathered. Cory will do what she wants and Skylar likes sex.

I hate NTR but Taylor isn't exactly looking for a relationship just yet. He's just experimenting at the moment.

I'm sure we'll go down the actual romance route eventually with one of the girls (not the sister) but as of now it's purely about his sister helping him grow sexually.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Seriously enjoying this one, hope we can develop the brother sister relationship beyond just being fuck buddy's.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Seriously enjoying this one, hope we can develop the brother sister relationship beyond just being fuck buddy's.
Dev has said several times that's all it's ever going to be. There is not going to be any romance or relationship beyond brother/sister and maybe fuck buddy.

The sister is not, and will never be, the end goal for romance.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Dev has said several times that's all it's ever going to be. There is not going to be any romance or relationship beyond brother/sister and maybe fuck buddy.

The sister is not, and will never be, the end goal for romance.
Eh oh well, there's plenty of other potential love interests in this game, and the current relationship between the two is great as is. In fact now that I know this the brother sister dynamic will be quite interesting to see as the game goes on.

Gotta say the flower shop girl is a nice addition.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Eh oh well, there's plenty of other potential love interests in this game, and the current relationship between the two is great as is. In fact now that I know this the brother sister dynamic will be quite interesting to see as the game goes on.

Gotta say the flower shop girl is a nice addition.
I know some people are disappointed with the lack of brother/sister romance but i'm interested to see how the dev is going to play it out especially when they do fuck.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
On the date with Ashley, is there a special reward if you guess correctly on all of her questions? And if so, what are the correct answers?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
On the date with Ashley, is there a special reward if you guess correctly on all of her questions? And if so, what are the correct answers?
if you look into her things at the beach there will be the answers, I just remember that she likes rum and the animal is polar bear

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Just finished playing this game a few times, and I think it's pretty awesome. The dialogue/writing in particular is great. I lost track of how many times I laughed. I hope it keeps getting updated, because I can't wait to see where it goes!

I love how fleshed-out the girls' personalities are, and I think that Nikki is a particularly interesting creation - an intriguing mix of sexuality, confidence, and vulnerability. I'm not personally into the whole incest thing, and I will admit that I only decided to play this game after reading through the NTR tire fire earlier in this thread, but man... I'm glad I did!

Keep up the good work, Sumodeine!

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
During my playthroughs of this version, I put together this walkthrough. I just got Sumodeine's blessing to post it, so here it is. Enjoy!

WARNING: The walkthrough DOES contain spoilers (seems kinda redundant to me, but people do sometimes ask for spoiler-free walkthroughs).

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes