anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I'm still confused on how the story is progressing. I guess you could say the MC and Nikki are getting closer, but at the same time it doesn't feel like I'm making any progress with her. We haven't even kissed yet, [...]
Will the kiss even happen one day ? She's just the corruption factor, the reason why a shy clumsy nerd will end being a real stud. It was never said that she must be the main target, not even a secondary one.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to fuck her. Opening the door and finding her in full 69 with Molly. Then she spread her legs as an invitation for me to spice even more their afternoon. But I know it's not the main goal of the game and will not be (too) sad if it don't happen.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
I didn't know vegan woman could grow cocks at will,so even if tales gets her to break up with him she'll probly still hate fuck him.....

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I think Eric should take Ashley off Taylor's hands (or dick) tbh.. Have them disappear.. lol
now.. if it was foursome with Eric/Nikki and Taylor/Molly i'm all for that being her first time :D
or a threesome with Ashley, Molly and Taylor at yoga

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think Eric should take Ashley off Taylor's hands (or dick) tbh.. Have them disappear.. lol
now.. if it was foursome with Eric/Nikki and Taylor/Molly i'm all for that being her first time :D
or a threesome with Ashley, Molly and Taylor at yoga
Now that would be dark... get Ashley drunk and tell Eric about needing to pretend he's a vegan. He gets with Ashley, fucks up... and gets murdered. Problem solved for most people.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
It's a science:p But yeah, my bad. Usually it's almost as provocative as NTR. Edited just for the sake of peace
I'm not sure which is more deserving of a thread ban on f95, politics or NTR fights. LOL :eek:

I just ignore comments related to either.

GottesGamer

Nov 9, 2017
I like this Game but I hope that corrupting Molly stays optional.
At least it seems like it is by now with all dialogue options about molly with nikki

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
How to get the HJ from Corey, I can get to the watching a movie scene but no matter what I pick it never seems to lead to the HJ...

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes