Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm still confused on how the story is progressing. I guess you could say the MC and Nikki are getting closer, but at the same time it doesn't feel like I'm making any progress with her. We haven't even kissed yet, on top of that she's just okay that I'm after other girls and doesn't even mind watching the MC fucking them. Also, that was a question if I wanted to see her getting fucked by other guys.......like what? She's my main love interest, of course I don't want to see her with other guys (I was hoping we had the option to stop her with that guy early in the game as well).

Back to that question, it was weirdly worded, like that would happen no matter what and I wouldn't have a way to stop it, just an option not to watch it like the first guy from the party. I hope I just misunderstood the question, because it's really weird that my main goal just asked me if I want to see her getting fucked by other guys, I guess she doesn't know that I want her yet and that's why she asked that(?). As for the following question, I chose yes to see her with girls and as long as don't get cucked I'll keep that choice, because the first scene already paid off, just wished that the MC would made his presence known.
The main goal of the game is not and never has been Nikki. She's a catalyst for a lot of what happens, and they'll have their fun together, but this story is not "brother and sister fall in love with each other and live happily ever after". That story has been done by a lot of games. I'm trying to make something different.

As far as the wording of the question... I was trying to fit the question into the storyline. How weird would it be if Nikki asked him if it was OK to fuck other dudes? The 'do you want to watch' question fits into the storyline better (since Nikki was just watching Taylor and Ashley have sex) and it accomplishes the same goal of identifying which players want to see that. Maybe in the future, there is a scene where Nikki would hook up with someone else in one version, but the people that answered 'no' to that question will have Taylor step in and stop it, or see something else altogether. I've realized a lot of people don't care for that sort of thing, so I'm trying to accommodate for that. Those questions seemed like a relatively easy way for me to help control what some people don't want to see.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hahahahaha! As I was writing Ashley, I was wondering if I was going a little too over the top on the vegan caricature/stereotype... Ultimately I figured that any vegans playing this game probably wouldn't be too sensitive about it, so I decided to go big!
dude. spot on. i swear i've dated this girl before. XD hit it hit it hit it quit it. her name was hope. ironically it was in california as well. Monterrey. mine wasn't a PETA crusader tho, there's that. and she loved camping, so beers then fucking in a tent, or the woods, or both, was a thing. i DID learn after the first date, dinner was a no no. always did beach and bar stuff after that. and after the first time i ALWAYS ate before going out with her lol

Reactions: jpostel

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The main goal of the game is not and never has been Nikki. She's a catalyst for a lot of what happens, and they'll have their fun together, but this story is not "brother and sister fall in love with each other and live happily ever after". That story has been done by a lot of games. I'm trying to make something different.
You broke my heart:FeelsBadMan:. I would choose her over all the other girls combined, except for mom since I'm a mom/incest lover:p.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You broke my heart:FeelsBadMan:. I would choose her over all the other girls combined, except for mom since I'm a mom/incest lover:p.
Sorry man. I've said that a few times on this thread.

The good news is the Mrs. Sollain (the milf from the beginning) will be making a return to the game shortly o_O

Reactions: Krull and bobn

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Changelog maybe ? no ? i dont want to download some dumb bug fix/room remodel bullshit, like this month most of updates on games
Changelog is on my Patreon post:

Not sure who updates the changelog on the first post (or if I can)

Reactions: Krull

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sorry man. I've said that a few times on this thread.

The good news is the Mrs. Sollain (the milf from the beginning) will be making a return to the game shortly o_O
I didn't know:(. I would choose Nikki over the others not because I think she's the hottest, my vote so far would go to Jessica, but she's my sister, that's why I would put her above because of incest/taboo.

Good to know that Mrs. Sollain will show up again. I love milfs:heartcoveredeyes:.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Poor Molly is going to get her heart broken at some point. And it's gonna suck.

Anyhow, liked the update. If I can say, I do think that the quickie hand jobs are becoming a little bit common, or feel that way. In my playthrough (I started over because it wouldn't recognize my saves from 0.5) We can get two I think from Ashley, One from Cory, and I could have sworn there was at least one more in there. Like they all feel quite samey: girl jerks one or two times, click, cum.

I am curious to see where this all goes. I'm noticing a lot of possible branches at this point, and I know from experience that those can be headaches to write down the line. So I wish you well!

Ashley fucking is hot as always, though I want to get back to Cory soon, and of course, more Molly. Another month to wait.

Great job man!

Reactions: Krull and Sumodeine

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe you should get the tags changed in the OP then:
Ren'py, Visual Novel, Incest, Brother/Sister Incest, Voyeurism, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, Vaginal Sex, MILF
What tag would have to change? It's still incest even if they just end up fucking on the side.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Same sentiments . Sister is the only character that I like in this game so I will probably not play anymore if we can't see a brother and sister in the future But maybe we can convince the Dev and make him change his mind even if it's an optional path for e sake of brother and sister fetishes . Let's hope that the Dev will consider atleast one love scene with the sister no string attached just one time

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Same sentiments . Sister is the only character that I like in this game so I will probably not play anymore if we can't see a brother and sister in the future But maybe we can convince the Dev and make him change his mind even if it's an optional path for e sake of brother and sister fetishes . Let's hope that the Dev will consider atleast one love scene with the sister no string attached just one time
Read what I wrote again. I never said that they'll never do anything together - I even said they'll have their fun together. I just said that they won't fall in love with each other and she's not the main goal of the game.

I thought I strongly implied it, but in case I need to spell it out for everyone...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Sumodeine - big fan of the game, especially the writing. One request; if you change the name of the build, would you please manually change the following so it doesn't make the save directory change with each update?
Code:
 define config.save_directory = "MySisterMyRoommateV6"
Changing this value to "MySisterMyRoommateV5" makes all the saves show back up without having to manually move them in the game and AppData folders. :)

In case anyone wants it, download & extract this file into your \game folder - it will make your saves from last version show back up & you can use it on future versions as well.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Read what I wrote again. I never said that they'll never do anything together - I even said they'll have their fun together. I just said that they won't fall in love with each other and she's not the main goal of the game.

I thought I strongly implied it, but in case I need to spell it out for everyone...
fair enough, I think it does make more sense than they wanting to be together forever and having babies and etc

Reactions: Sumodeine

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017

Fair enough ! I didn't read your previous post so sorry and Im glad to hear that It's just exactly what I hope for atleast

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Sumodeine - big fan of the game, especially the writing. One request; if you change the name of the build, would you please manually change the following so it doesn't make the save directory change with each update?
Code:
 define config.save_directory = "MySisterMyRoommateV6"
Changing this value to "MySisterMyRoommateV5" makes all the saves show back up without having to manually move them in the game and AppData folders. :)

In case anyone wants it, download & extract this file into your \game folder - it will make your saves from last version show back up & you can use it on future versions as well.
Had no idea that changing the name of the build would mess up old saves... Sorry!

Reactions: JJI and bas
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes