Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Steps for determining when the next update of a game will be released or if the game has been abandoned:
  1. Play through the version of a game you have downloaded.
  2. Decide you would like to play more of that game.
  3. Visit f95zone.to.
  4. In the search box, type in the name of the game you would like to play more of.
  5. Check the box which states "Search Titles Only."
  6. Click the Forum thread for the game, ignoring Mod, Requests, Fan Art, and other non-game threads.
  7. Read the very first post on the first page of the thread. Read the entire post, sometimes release dates are stated here.
  8. Check the version number listed in the thread title. Is it a later version than you already have?
  9. Check the Release Date. Is it more recent than the date on your downloaded version?
  10. Go to the thread page, 3-5 pages before the last page.
  11. Start reading the posts. Read them all... or, at least skim them all for release information or posts by the game's developer.
  12. If you didn't find the information in the last 3-5 pages of new posts, ask your question, politely.
Optional steps, to help pass the time:
  1. Try writing an interesting post about your thoughts on the game.
  2. Rate the game and write a review.
  3. Answer questions posted be others.
  4. Find a new game to play.
  5. Go to your local park or library.
  6. Spend time with friends and/or family.
I think this list should be part of every game forum!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Steps for determining when the next update of a game will be released or if the game has been abandoned:
  1. Play through the version of a game you have downloaded.
  2. Decide you would like to play more of that game.
  3. Visit f95zone.to.
  4. In the search box, type in the name of the game you would like to play more of.
  5. Check the box which states "Search Titles Only."
  6. Click the Forum thread for the game, ignoring Mod, Requests, Fan Art, and other non-game threads.
  7. Read the very first post on the first page of the thread. Read the entire post, sometimes release dates are stated here.
  8. Check the version number listed in the thread title. Is it a later version than you already have?
  9. Check the Release Date. Is it more recent than the date on your downloaded version?
  10. Go to the thread page 3-5 pages before the last page.
  11. Start reading the posts. Read them all... or, at least skim them all for release information or posts by the game's developer.
  12. If you didn't find the information in the last 3-5 pages of new posts, ask your question, politely.
Optional steps, to help pass the time:
  1. Try writing an interesting post about your thoughts on the game.
  2. Rate the game and write a review.
  3. Answer questions posted be others.
  4. Find a new game to play.
  5. Go to your local park or library.
  6. Spend time with friends and/or family.

Thanks for posting this I added it to the WVM FAQ as I found it very informative.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm not going to lie, Azel is by far the best looking MILF I've seen from these games. I don't know how it would be considered incest when they're not related tbh. Patreon bunch of bitches for that. And I'm sure you know what type of content I was referring to
Maybe we can use Rachael as mom #3 in name only. More Rachael would be awesome in my book. Man I'd be happy being able to fuck just Rachael all day everyday 24/7. We want more Rachael! LoL.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Maybe we can use Rachael as mom #3 in name only. More Rachael would be awesome in my book. Man I'd be happy being able to fuck just Rachael all day everyday 24/7. We want more Rachael! LoL.
You don't want that. Second she's a mom to the MC she becomes off limits.

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
Is that Tia peeking in the background in the showers with Skye? I just noticed and the MC doesn't say anything about it.

Edit: Just kept reading, makes sense now lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: pictures55

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Just asking, is there any posibility in the future to have something with skye?? Or BD has put her on a no-no list???

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Nope, too late, she's been classified as "mom" and the Patreon ban-hammer has struck. No more Rachel. What have you done??!??!???
Haha...sorry. Just hoping for more opportunities to fuck Rachael in this VN. We see her a lot but it's mostly just to talk about business stuff. We could talk about business stuff while we're having fun at the same time right? Just sayin! Or just shut her up by shoving our cock down her throat.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I've played this game a long time ago, and I dont want to start a fight, this game has netori right? Because I remember the MC stealing someone gf or something like that can someone tell me if I'm right or wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I've played this game a long time ago, and I dont want to start a fight, this game has netori right? Because I remember the MC stealing someone gf or something like that can someone tell me if I'm right or wrong?
There's no Netori, MC doesn't steal anyone's significant other away from them. The only thing that's barely close is when Jasmine and her then boyfriend Damien break up (Their relationship was going sour and during this MC can show interest in her early on [while not covering for Damien]), then making her available to start a relationship with MC.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes