Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
A few renders, thats an understatement Braindrop damn day #2 is just awesome, thanks for all that work I appreciate it a lot. I was really suprised about the 2nd offer from Rachael though, got me kind of confused though haha.

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Braindrop there is a bug when we are given choices to find about wendy or not by asking rachel. If we dont want to find her at the end of update it leads to traceback( during dream sequence with mom and sis).

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I liked Day 1 better then Day 2. Way too much drama .
We find out about his real mother and now we find out he has a sister which his step mom didnt bother to mention. We find out about his dad being an ahole.
The only good thing about that is that he's dead or at least I hope so.
Now he has to look for his real mom and his sister.
I hope they're together not have to look for them seperatly.
Then having to deal with that high school president.
He's pimpng out the cheerleaders to the basketball team.
That is one bad guy that has to be taken care of sooner or later.
Great game except for all that drama.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Beauty T-girl. That's something new, and i was bit surprised by first time. I have to stop clicking in everything without read first, to begin the game faster.

Good game. Will watch this with close attention.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
So... is this futa or trans ? I'm OK with Futa content but I'm not into trans so...

And WHY those two tags are still not separated ? That would avoid me asking this EVERY TIME I see this meaningless irritating futa/trans tag...

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Holy crap...this update had a LOT of content, kudos to the dev (y)

...and so many attractive potential girls, with MILFs and cheerleaders, from the Coach and her daughter to the random dog-walker Ruby, I was:

- actually surprised the "imagined hot" nurse looked the way she did :LOL:, and
- starting to worry about the lack of a harem tag (I fear things will end very badly for my MC w/o it :p)

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
To be exact it's 43.2% reduced in size :)
Can you go back on that a bit? I mean, its kind of immersion breaking to have that much of a difference, especially because you have those two doggystyle scene with shauna where it is very noticable, since they are very similar scenes with only that being the difference.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
So... is this futa or trans ? I'm OK with Futa content but I'm not into trans so...

And WHY those two tags are still not separated ? That would avoid me asking this EVERY TIME I see this meaningless irritating futa/trans tag...
It's trans but it's optional. You can choose at the start whether the character is trans or cis, you're not missing content if you choose cis.

Play this game.

Reactions: zh

RainMaker323

Jan 26, 2018
Update was great, the errors in the end not so much though:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty much every scene with the birthmom bugged out and I missed out on what she was saying.

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yup, got same errors as above.
Update was so-so. It seems to me that Azel is little too pushy. Would be nice if it could be optional...To keep her on distance...

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Never found any bug. Great day 2 but how will he keep all the appointments?
I was very happy to see the transgender option and hope this will given content very shortly. Nice the prick size was reduced and there are real bazookas.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes