macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
""You are the top high school recruit in basketball. Because of complications with your family you chose to go to one of the worst schools ""

""The main character was left an orphan at a very young age. ""

it smell like it was slighty modified to avoid incest banhammer...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Is this heavily frowned upon? If so I have no issues changing my future plans. I just thought sandbox would add a fun layer of depth to the game. I have no issues sticking to it's current format though.
depends if it's a sandbox where i get to go anywhere and perform any sex act on anyone I want or a sandbox where i have to grind stats till the end of time for some tiny payoff...

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
Sorry, wtf is avoidable cheating... You mean ntr? Cheating is usually used for the mc cheating on his gf, when is the gf of the mc that cheat we use ntr.... So my question is what cheating is here, did u mean the mc or the gf?

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Sorry, wtf is avoidable cheating... You mean ntr? Cheating is usually used for the mc cheating on his gf, when is the gf of the mc that cheat we use ntr.... So my question is what cheating is here, did u mean the mc or the gf?
You can cheat on the GF

Reactions: L☹VE

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sandbox chases many away...the first release was pure VN..the favoured style..if you suddenly change you'll go the way of many other forgotten ignored games..if you had of started sandbox thats one thing..but midway change is death...also..sandboxes usually(not always) suck ass :p

5gzucus

Dec 1, 2018
Game is dope, but mouths renders (expecially Jamie) could be better, anyway there's lot of time for improvement. having multiple relationships (ex. Rachel) will have negative consequences on Jamie? Or maybe she will convince herself to let you have open relationship?
I ask since this game doesn't seem to have stats that change with choices.
For now it's a solid game.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Mc can choose wether or not to cheat on his girlfriend. There will be absolutely no ntr in this game.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mc can choose wether or not to cheat on his girlfriend. There will be absolutely no ntr in this game.
Excellent I was starting to worry there for a bit when Damien showed up but that's certainly a weight of my mind :) great game so far I found it very enjoyable loving the models as well they look amazing, good luck with the rest of this very much looking forward to more.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Let me say then, congratz for known how to use the proper tags, nowadays is hard to find that and as for the last :love:.. Im glad because i dont like that type of content and im a fucking fan of basket... Played 2k games since 2015

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got to play the game, and gotta say, I like it so far. The renders are nice, the story is decent, and the characters have decent personality.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Wow. very nice start. good looking characters, nice animation, you get to the sex, i get to ******* my ******* friend. Very nicely done. I'll keep a close eye on this one, thank you

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Let's say first that I liked this game seems like a fun sex romp game that can be loads of fun.

Is this heavily frowned upon? If so I have no issues changing my future plans. I just thought sandbox would add a fun layer of depth to the game. I have no issues sticking to it's current format though.
I feel like a lot of people don't understand how to make a good sandbox game and the time it takes to make it right.
A lot of sandbox feel empty , clumsy and directionless.
Which makes for poor gaming experience and usually a huge waste of time (how I "rate" games is usually on a enjoyement/time scale and most sandbox are at the bottom by that metric).
Not saying it can't be done right just saying it rarely pans out that way and need to be thought all the way through , not an afterthought.

If you have a lot of time on your hands you could always make a small proof of concept and see the reaction/critics.

(Quoting myself here) Random thought on things that rub me the wrong way in sandbox game :

-Make sure the navigation isn't : confusing or cumbersome.
-Related to previous point do a click count for some daily activities and create a shortcut for it if it's too high.
-Populate every area and time slot with stuff to do or don't put them in your game IMO.
->If there is nothing to do in the evening but 1 scene don't open the time slot just make a trigger to this one scene until the time slot is properly used IMO.

And IMO the golden rule should be don't waste (too much of) your player's time.
(End of quote)

In the end I would say that if you do what excites you and are aware of the limitations and advantages of the tools you use to tell the stories you want to tell you should be golden IMO.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Nice. I like the art and the funny faces, it's not common.
The option to pickup a futa is nice, as far as taste is concerned I'd prefer a bigger cock but that's just me.

Reactions: TheLM2312

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
Wait, he's not gonna try to milk Patreons? :oops:
No no, i guess because of my bad english you got me all wrong, iam not pointing on milking patrons or something, my thought was, that some devs couldn't handle update even once in a half year, and dev here want to produce around 400 renders every month (devs who updates their games monthly produce something like 200-250 renders), that lots of work, so he could just burnout, and you know what happens next...

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This game is so full of content despite being first released. Gonna stay loyal to Jamie on first playthrough and go after Shauna in the second one.

I don't mean to try and run your life but you should aim for monthly updates, some devs here have been burnt out and left leaving their games abandoned while their fans are longing for their return. Also weekly updates may burn your PC out.

Reactions: Alig8r

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
Glad to hear it, good luck with your game!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Braindrop97
I, personally, like sandbox types. But only if there's enough content to actually fill them up. It always feels like the player gets more control over when things happen. Normal VN's feel like they're on rails. If you miss something, you have to hope you had an earlier save or just start completely over.
I'm wondering if there will be a scene gallery, though. Preferably the actual scene, and not just a picture. If not, I'll know to make multiple saves for the scenes if I ever want to replay them.

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes