Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Are you new? We'll be lucky if NutDrop releases anything by XMAS of next year.
yea first 2 weeks of 2024, maybe
Come on guys, It won't be that long of a wait. Trust me, with in the next month he'll drop another update and appologise that it was late and say it wasn't as big as he wanted it to be and we'll get 15 minutes of play that equates to 3 hours of the MC's day an ofcourse once again includes sex with Jamie and Shawna, because lord knows they need sex every 4 hours. Then he'll promise that the next update will be out in a couple of weeks and be huge! And we'll get that one around Christmas, and it will be another 15 minutes of play... :rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Come on guys, It won't be that long of a wait. Trust me, with in the next month he'll drop another update and appologise that it was late and say it wasn't as big as he wanted it to be and we'll get 15 minutes of play that equates to 3 hours of the MC's day an ofcourse once again includes sex with Jamie and Shawna, because lord knows they need sex every 4 hours. Then he'll promise that the next update will be out in a couple of weeks and be huge! And we'll get that one around Christmas, and it will be another 15 minutes of play... :rolleyes:
That's why I'm waiting until 2040 to dl again. I'll probably have kicked the bucket by then so I'll need a good necromancer to raise me so I can play for a total of 4 maybe 5 hours. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grif1001

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
wait I've been out of the loop for a while now but a yacht party? Why the phuck is a college basketball player on a phucking yacht? Now I'm aware that this game was supposedly touted as the trials and tribulations of a college basketball star and at some point, that thread got thinner and thinner but when did we completely lose the plot? Now this is just throwing shit and seeing what sticks...And I ain't even gonna touch the braindrops since it seems to me like buddy thinks we were all born today with the shit he is putting in those you ain't sleep for three days when updating? Really my guy like no one here's ever pulled an all-nighter and I'd say with certainty no one's(outside of being in a warzone) doing that back-to-back-to-back, stop the cap. And we all know you ain't working on shit extra than the 400 renders you're gonna produce we've been playing this song for like 3 years buddy.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I dont hate the plot I find it enjoyable I agree the I kinda of hate the whole yacht party thing since gonna be away from the majority of the cast as well

Reactions: eltharion83

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
wait I've been out of the loop for a while now but a yacht party? Why the phuck is a college basketball player on a phucking yacht? Now I'm aware that this game was supposedly touted as the trials and tribulations of a college basketball star and at some point, that thread got thinner and thinner but when did we completely lose the plot? Now this is just throwing shit and seeing what sticks...And I ain't even gonna touch the braindrops since it seems to me like buddy thinks we were all born today with the shit he is putting in those you ain't sleep for three days when updating? Really my guy like no one here's ever pulled an all-nighter and I'd say with certainty no one's(outside of being in a warzone) doing that back-to-back-to-back, stop the cap. And we all know you ain't working on shit extra than the 400 renders you're gonna produce we've been playing this song for like 3 years buddy.
I'm not saying it's a good thing - but this game hasn't had a plot for years. So I don't expect one to magically appear now. It just kinda flows along, stream of conscious story-telling silliness. I guess it's fun until you're expecting a game finished and polished up with a cohesive plot.

It's kinda like Grandma's House - though Grandma's House doesn't slow down with its production schedule and doesn't work on revamping previous scenes (that I know of) - they're both just brainless uber-harem fantasy fests.

There are zero problems for us, the consumer, if we take a couple of common sense steps.
1. - Don't pay for an unfinished game.
2. - Find other stuff to do while waiting for this game to develop or finish. There is a plethora of other entertainment out there, tons of stuff to play, read, go to.

All problems with developers, their time frames, their lies and truths, their communication - all that drama just disappears. All that stress goes away.

peace and love.gif

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Sometimes wonder if the story could have been more well told and well... an actual plot if there wasn't eleventy-seven girls trying to get dicked down by the MC. A concise story about the MC and his leadership role on a struggling college basketball team with his 4 or 5 girls (since it's a harem game).

I've honestly lost track of how many girls the MC is potentially with at this point. Certainly isn't helping the overall plot since you have to account for god knows how many girls at any given time and give them at least some semblance of a story arc.

Not to mention you have to have quite the suspension of disbelief with how a simple college basketball player is being treated like a god damn Oscar winning movie star.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Sometimes wonder if the story could have been more well told and well... an actual plot if there wasn't eleventy-seven girls trying to get dicked down by the MC. A concise story about the MC and his leadership role on a struggling college basketball team with his 4 or 5 girls (since it's a harem game).

I've honestly lost track of how many girls the MC is potentially with at this point. Certainly isn't helping the overall plot since you have to account for god knows how many girls at any given time and give them at least some semblance of a story arc.

Not to mention you have to have quite the suspension of disbelief with how a simple college basketball player is being treated like a god damn Oscar winning movie star.
Unfortunately, a college player with that kind of promise is treated like "a god damn Oscar winning movie star." I went to a "small" university (15,000 students), and the stars from any sport get the royal treatment. Cars, women, no classes but straight A's. That is just how we do it in America. And then we wonder why they turn into headcases that make millions when they go pro. I digress.

There is a plot. It just isn't what people think it should be. This is not a story about a man playing basketball. This is a story about a superstar basketball player who goes to a small university. He gets pussy, cars, and houses handed to him. He struggles with, but overcomes, problems with family and balancing his fame. He will be challenged and his family will be threatened. Can he protect his growing family? What kind of man will he become? All this and a ton of pussy in...WVM.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Unfortunately, a college player with that kind of promise is treated like "a god damn Oscar winning movie star." I went to a "small" university (15,000 students), and the stars from any sport get the royal treatment. Cars, women, no classes but straight A's. That is just how we do it in America. And then we wonder why they turn into headcases that make millions when they go pro. I digress.
Then the school got investigated and closed down......... That ain't the real world guy.. is there favoritism toward athletes with professional potential yes, but on this magnitude? Hell nah, do they maybe make some money on the side and get a decent place to live, yea, they also might get donated a nice whip and a teacher might look the other way every now and again but to just get A's with no school attendance isn't a thing or having an auditorium of women flash you or every woman you meet wanting to just phuck this is more of an adolescent fantasy. I also highly doubt any college athlete of stature went to your small-ass college bro unless it was to transfer and if it was a transfer they received no perks, please... This doesn't just require suspension of belief but for you to negate everything that makes sense. someone said this reminds him of grandma's house with how there's no plot, The plot was him going home and what ensued. This was about basketball we've only seen 3 and a half practices and half of an exhibition game with a project that's been going on for almost 5 years which totaled a month in the game or 3 weeks or some other bs that just makes no sense... It would have been better just making the game about a player MC that just kinda sorta was good at basketball but that wasn't the main focus of the game because everything else happens in this VN except basketball playing which was the main Lure in the first place. I keep saying more and more sports VNs are coming out taking advantage of what Buddy did initially but are then delivering on it. Soon there's going to be a basketball VN where the dude actually balls, gets girls, and has a story behind it, and then homi is done. Also what challenges does he face everything gets solved by one of the women he's going to be or is phucking or their minion or "plot" armor aka him being in the stu family.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes